It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debunking of the 2007 Haiti ufo, DEBUNKED!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
We've all seen the 2007 Haiti ufo video. Apparently it has been laid to rest by people in the ufo community. Normally I would agree, however I've seen footage of craft that has a remarkably similar hull configuration to the Haiti anomaly, in Greensburg Pennsylvania. If the Haiti craft is CGI, then what are these??? You can clearly see the same light in the center of the craft in both videos.

edit on 01 01 2014 by greenday1978 because: Addition of more information.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The first video looks like cgi. I'm not sure about the second.
I have seen ufos and they looked nothing like these.
I'm calling 99% probability of fake on both.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
But why would someone fake both videos years apart and use different methods of filming? There are other videos of the same craft out here on the internet too.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: greenday1978
But why would someone fake both videos years apart and use different methods of filming?

Probably to have more probabilities of fooling people.

There are other videos of the same craft out here on the internet too.

If there are more videos with exactly the same craft then it's likely that it's CGI, as once you have a CGI model you can use it in any video you want.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The first video was debunked quite a while back, I thought. The second could be anything from birds to toys and juuust when they get close enough, it goes completely out of focus. Not that the person handling the camera was too worried about stability and focus to begin with. I wouldn't put too much stock in MUFON, they've developed some serious credibility issues.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

But why would someone fake both videos years apart and use different methods of filming?

If there are more videos with exactly the same craft then it's likely that it's CGI, as once you have a CGI model you can use it in any video you want.

The first time I've seen this craft was on the Dan Akyroyd videos from the early 1990's. No CGI back then. It was a NASA video.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You could have a living breathing alien and the craft that got them here as evidence and it would get "debunked"!

edit on 12/13/2014 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

But why would someone fake both videos years apart and use different methods of filming? There are other videos of the same craft out here on the internet too.

That is a very good question. More investigation into the sources needs to be done.
It could be something as mundane as a lone nerd pulling a hoax. It could be something more insidious.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The first video was debunked quite a while back, I thought.

Yes, absolutely right.

The tell-tale sign is in the palm trees. They are all the same 3D model if you look closely.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The first time I've seen this craft was on the Dan Akyroyd videos from the early 1990's. No CGI back then. It was a NASA video.

We've got a lead! How do we go about finding out where Mr. Aykroyd got access to these "NASA" videos.
He does have Hollywood access.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

CGI is older than that, and the person that created the CGI craft could have seen the same video you saw, many of the hoaxes use known shapes to make it easier to pass as true, as most of the people that see a recognisable shape ignore the rest of the video and point it as an evidence of the truthfulness of the first appearance of that shape.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

CGI is older than that, and the person that created the CGI craft could have seen the same video you saw, many of the hoaxes use known shapes to make it easier to pass as true, as most of the people that see a recognisable shape ignore the rest of the video and point it as an evidence of the truthfulness of the first appearance of that shape.

But the design of this craft is too intricate.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Never underestimate a nerd with hands on technology.
They can fool the best of us.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Only for someone that doesn't know how to do it.

I never made a craft like this in a 3D program, but I have done some things in CAD and 3D drawing programs, and as I learned technical drawing I know it's easy when we know how to use the programs.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Never underestimate a nerd with hands on technology.
They can fool the best of us.

You're absolutely right. But these videos surfaced at totally different points in time. I believe it is unlikely that one individual would perpetrate this hoax over the course of 25 years.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Haiti UFO video has one problem - the palm trees. Or should I say - Ctrl+C Ctrl+V trees?
The second one is so shaky that we can safely call these two objects unindentified (even though some people theorized that they might be baloons) but I can't see them to be star shaped.

Honestly, Youtube is crowded with fake alien/UFO sightings because it's really no problem to make a good CGI movie with UFOs with commercially available 3D software.

It certainly works good for the aliens themselves. The more debunking and ridicule and fake videos, the easier their "job" or whatever they're doing.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The first video was debunked quite a while back, I thought. The second could be anything from birds to toys and juuust when they get close enough, it goes completely out of focus. Not that the person handling the camera was too worried about stability and focus to begin with. I wouldn't put too much stock in MUFON, they've developed some serious credibility issues.

Nah, the second one is of two lit objects as well, it doesn't make them the same objects as in the first video though, which is CGI I'm near sure, wasn't some of the stuff in that done using stock 8vue animation, or whatever version it was.
edit on 13-12-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. But these videos surfaced at totally different points in time. I believe it is unlikely that one individual would perpetrate this hoax over the course of 25 years.

I suppose you are talking about that Dan Aykroyd videos and the Haiti video, and in that case, until you show us one of them it's useless to talk about them, as we haven't seen them, so please find them and post them.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Nah, the second one is of two lit objects as well, it doesn't make them the same objects as the first though, which is CGI I'm near sure, wasn't some of the stuff in that done using stock 8vue animation, or whatever version it was.

It was version 6, I think.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Conversely, debunkers will manufacture hoax videos containing shapes of actual alien spacecraft hoping that people will assume they're ALL fakes. Chicken vs egg argument, but it DOES work both ways.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join