It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the worst Serial Killers in history was just arrested

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What about a sociopath who gets other people to do the killing for him...like DICK CHENEY?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
What about a sociopath who gets other people to do the killing for him...like DICK CHENEY?

Excellent question. They've figured out the loopholes that make them exempt from classification and punishment. They're the most dangerous kind.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Excellent question. They've figured out the loopholes that make them exempt from classification and punishment. They're the most dangerous kind.

He is a BRILLIANT sociopath, but a sociopaths grandiosity makes them sloppy, they think that they are smarter than everyone else and become so enamored with their own delusion of greatness that they become transparent and blatantly obvious to all of us... but they are so drunk with power... thus they destroy themselves... AND this is where DICK is right now. Sorry but I have no compassion or empathy for sociopaths, since they have neither the aforementioned for any one or anything, I guess I, you, me, we are Karma to them, we are the great cosmic law of attraction, they too will feel what they have sown. I have no guilt that I have no compassion for them, nor empathy, nor should you. Interesting because I am dealing with a terrible sociopath in my professional setting right now and have had pangs of guilt regarding my feelings of lacking compassion toward this individual... no more, this thread was a catharsis.. Thank you OP you have done me a great service. Namaste.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Vrill

heh...

Think about all the blood in and blood out gangs and clubs. That's tens of thousands of killers right there.

None of them ever rack up the kill counts of the real serial killers. Gang members are thugs, they do things dirty and flashy, then brag about it and goto prison. Prison is where they get their real kill counts as the gangs pick each other off.

The real serial killers out there figure out how to evade the police and quietly do their thing for decades. One person a month for 20 years is 240 people. Most of them are more prolific than once a month. Most of them are good enough to not get caught either.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: Grovit

Well ho lee sheeeit Grovit,we must be two peas in a pod.
Did you by any chance used to be a very trusting person who would do anything in your capacity to help anyone who needed it?
Did you once believe the world could be a paradise?
But that has since been throttled and beaten out of you by the reality of planet Earth so many times that your view has changed?

Welcome to the club brother/sister Grovit.
Its not a happy club is it?

Not who you're aiming that at, but there's little value in interacting with people in real life. They're one disappointment over another. A world where you're semi anonymous and can evaluate a conversation without having to stick to expected social conformists is so much better. I'm a pessimist by nature but every now and them something surprises me. I find myself believing in strangers just enough that I believe they'll do something beneficial if given the tools. Then again, I'm a neo luddite that works with technology day in and day out so I'm a super hypocrite.

The world really could be a paradise. I don't know all the specific steps it would take to get there, but I know some of them and the easiest and most important one on an individual level is to create things that hold value for others while sticking to wholesome work. Don't publish items which will harm your consumers. Sadly, those products tend to make the most money.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I think he was perfectly willing to do his own killing. He got drunk, shot a federal judge in the face with a shotgun, and then made the judge apologize for not dodging his shot.

Sick sick person.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What about whomever is killing all those women in Juarez on the Mexican/US border? Something like 400 women have been killed.

Hey Tangerine - I haven't heard about this one, what's the story? It sounds more like a cartel than an individual serial killer, no?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Vrill

heh...

Think about all the blood in and blood out gangs and clubs. That's tens of thousands of killers right there.

None of them ever rack up the kill counts of the real serial killers. Gang members are thugs, they do things dirty and flashy, then brag about it and goto prison. Prison is where they get their real kill counts as the gangs pick each other off.

The real serial killers out there figure out how to evade the police and quietly do their thing for decades. One person a month for 20 years is 240 people. Most of them are more prolific than once a month. Most of them are good enough to not get caught either.

Your last paragraph is extremely disturbing because I can almost guarantee its true. Somewhere out there (right now!) is someone who has been killing for decades and nobody has a clue what he is doing.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Sooner or later, having someone do their dirty work for them is not enough and they'll have to be in the middle of the killing doing it themselves. Someone who gets others to kill for them, is absolutely capable of doing it themselves if need be.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar

What about whomever is killing all those women in Juarez on the Mexican/US border? Something like 400 women have been killed.

Hey Tangerine - I haven't heard about this one, what's the story? It sounds more like a cartel than an individual serial killer, no?

Over the last decade, hundreds of women have been killed just across the border within view of El Paso, Texas. Most of the women are young and employed by U.S. factories just across the border in Mexico where they can pay pathetically low wages. The factories provide no security or safe transportation for the women who have to walk through a very dangerous part of Juarez to get to a bus station. The killing are of a sexual torture/mutilation nature and there are many theories about who is doing it. Multiple serial killers, some crossing the border from the U.S., may be at work. Some think the sons of the wealthy in Juarez are doing it for kicks. Some think the police are doing it. Some think the cartels are doing it but if so, it's for sport not profits and that makes it less likely that they're the culprits. At least one arrest has been made but the killings continue. No matter who is doing it, the police are uninterested and inept and the Mexican government has refused the help of the U.S. FBI in solving the crimes. There's a widespread (although not unanimous) belief in Mexico that women should stay in the home and, in some quarters, little concern about the fate of these young women. You can google "Juarez murders" and find a number of articles. It's horrific and little known about in the U.S. except along the border.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
How awful!! I will look it up, thank you for the info.
a reply to: Tangerine

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It would maybe be bigger news in America or Germany or something along those lines. That guy getting caught was probably a happy accident. Not every country has a police and legal system as effective as the G8 nations. You are right, in some countries there could be even worse serial killers on the loose.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow! See how fast the op story was quickly turned towards "other" serial killers? The instilled social narratives MUST NEVER be interfered with! You will only talk about crimes in the manner of which the media wants you to.

Now, how about that naughty Hitler?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill
SOURCE

Killing calmed me down': Brazilian man admits murdering more than 40 people for 'fun

The admitted killer insisted he killed only white women and preferred blondes, according to the BBC. His preferred method was to strangle them to death, but he would also shoot or stab if necessary. "He wanted to kill women -- white women, not black ones. He followed the victims, studying them closely before committing the crimes," police commissioner Pedro Henrique Medina, from the northern suburb of Nova Iguacu, told AFP. "Not the black race," he told Globo G1, a Brazilian television station. "Because it is family."

It turns out, that Sailson Jose das Gracas will go down as one of the most prolific serial killers in history. How is this not more prominent in the news? I find it interesting just how deep his killing spree went. This makes me wonder how many more serial killers are out there right now that would make a lot of these other so called "Scary Serial Killers" of the past look like Mickey Mouse in comparison.

So if we just caught "One of the worst serial killers in history", it makes me wonder and think what else is out there right now. Because you know that there is even worse than this guy by comparison out there right now (its all bad, but I am just saying that I find it shocking that we JUST caught this guy) which means there are others right under our noses just like him....out there somewhere.

I just find it amazing how stuff like this slips through the cracks. But hey, it happens.

If the media publicized a case where a black serial killer was targeting whit women and whit women only it would break the narrative that only white people are serial killers. For example I've seen every episode of Criminal Minds and I can't think of more than a handful of episodes where the killer was non white.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join