It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 lion show gone terribly wrong.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53
a reply to: Grovit

Ok then, we'll place that under the sadist category.

You can blame the lions if you want, I'm not doing that. But I'd rather not have a fellow human mauled by 10 lions.

Agreed. But I also say that I'd rather not have lions trained to do "cutesy" little tricks for our amusement. Just saying animals in the wild are much more entertaining and beautiful to watch.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
All these caged animals just go crazy after a while. I doubt if they are set free in a large enclosure to run around when the shows over. They are kept in boxes, so unnatural. Just like the zoo, they go stir crazy, just watch these animals, they pace from side to side in their tiny cages, and then get shot when they finally snap and attack people. Death would be a better than confinement.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ignorant humans fail to uderstand that animals have a conscience too.... I don't like watching these videos I'm through with gore, and BTW its against the t&c of this website.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
piss poor performance by the lions on the whole , shame really, a wasted opportunity , a better show would have been to see the enslavers face being eaten off, whilst the rest of the lions join in and kill every single man woman and child in the tent of inequity and surrounding grounds, spectators, staff , that numb with the hose, no survivors

might have a permanent show stopping moment if something like that happened

cruel to be kind

funbox

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join