It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush reveals New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I didnt see Fox or any of the other networks reveal this:

NWO

I'm not saying this is true. I just got home and saw this and i'm wondering if anyone else out there is aware of this statement Bush supposedly made.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The thing thats gets me is that maybe he should delete "New World Order" from his vocabulary. I would think they would know we would eat this alive.
on his Advisors.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here's the original 'Washington Times' article.

HALIFAX, Nova Scotia � President Bush yesterday challenged international leaders to create a new world order, declaring pre-September 11 multilateralism outmoded and asserting that freedom from terrorism will come only through pre-emptive action against enemies of democracy.

Bush calls for global cooperation

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well the world is hanging on every word the man says, you'd think if this isnt what he really wants he's use caution, just like his cracks with dictatorships...

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well the world is hanging on every word the man says, you'd think if this isnt what he really wants he's use caution, just like his cracks with dictatorships...

I'm still not convinced that comment he made about dictatorships was actually a joke. Many a thing said in jest turns out to be the truth, or however the saying goes.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ravenna, the man is not the shinniest bulb on the Christmas tree, and my guess is he's "talking" without thinking and saying what he really wants..no matter how shocking it may be.

Add to that the fact he has no social graces.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well, it's loud and clear really. I've heard the same calls for a New World Order from other leaders too, including our very own Blah, I mean Blair.. Except Bush makes it clear what the agenda is "pre-emptive action againt enemies of democracy" which basically means this:

WE ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING WE WANT, AND IF YOU STAND AGAINST IT, YOU'RE THE ENEMY AND WE'RE GOING TO COME AFTER YOU

I have a funny parallel to Hitler in my mind. Hitler said he wanted a perfect Aryan race, blonde hair, blue eyes, white skinned, yet he did not have any of these features. Bush says he wants democracy for the world, yet America is not a democracy itself

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Forcing others to follow a democratic way of life is not very democratic in nature is it?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I have a funny parallel to Hitler in my mind. Hitler said he wanted a perfect Aryan race, blonde hair, blue eyes, white skinned, yet he did not have any of these features. Bush says he wants democracy for the world, yet America is not a democracy itself

Hitler wasn't even German. He was born in Austria. As for Bush, sometimes I doubt that the man is even sane. I think Poppy is doing with his son what he did with Reagan - running the show behind the scenes,

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
G W is either the single dumbest man elected to public office, or clever like a fox, or being controlled by dear old dad. But if it isn't obvious that his dad and their friends are the real brains of the op then you just aren't paying attention.

But if I was going into an endphase of a complex operation like orchestrating a one world government I would use someone like him as my organizations public face in a second. Here's why:
1. by making comments like this one GW makes a mockery of a real threat, I mean why be afraid of mr. potato head running his mouth that can't really be going on can it?
2. While he may make statements that amount to admitting what is going on behind the scenes, and make him look really stupid, those around him are still accomplishing in leaps and bounds the final stages of what could be the culmination of several hundred years of covert maneuvering. I mean look at patriot act and patriot 2. Then look at the department of Homeland security. Then referrence the comments Tommy Franks Donald Rumsfeld and George Tenet have made recently. None of which have started people screaming for change and/or blood!

My point is if you think about it, the closer you get to an endgame like they are playing for the more you have to make people focus on something else. In this case we have a ringer president and a farcical war on terror to justify the actions being taken and the average american is swallowing it whole. Magic and covert ops both rely heavilly on the principle of misdirection, what you are seeing is a stage show to undercut the seriousness of what is happening. By making flip comments that are now famous, for what would seem to be their terminal stupidity, over and over GW and those behind him have effectivelly made those of us who are extremelly frightened by what we see happening seem to be "paranoid or jumping at shadows". After all if our idiot president was really pushing for that would he mistakenly say it out loud and telegraph his intentions?

It is all smoke and mirrors but the end result will be something terrible

join