It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on Big Brother

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
David Icke will be living in the Big Brother house. Now we will get to see him 24/7 under watch and see who in the house he converts. I wonder if any of the reptiles will try and get a spy on the inside to take him down.

SELF-styled prophet David Icke is set to be in the next Big Brother house.

The former professional goalkeeper, whose career was halted by arthritis, turned BBC sports presenter and gave that up for the Green Party, then to write books in which he made a series of predictions of disaster.
Promoting his work, Mr Icke famously claimed on the Wogan chat show that he was the son of God.
At that time he launched himself into a series of lecture tours and distinctively wore a turquoise shell suit because the colour represented positive energy.
His later work claimed that those in positions of power throughout the world were alien lizard shape-shifters in human form.

www.iwcp.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I cant stand big brother but this i will have to see

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Mr Icke famously claimed on the Wogan chat show that he was the son of God.

You sure he didnt say he was "A son of God" not "the son" Obviously the show is going for laughter.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is the UK version of Big Brother (I think they have it in the US and other countries).

I have never been interested in the Big Brother shows before, but this time round I will most certainly be watching. I can see him getting alot of stick on the show and expect some pretty heated debates on his theories.

Thanks for bringing my attention to this Zeddicus.

[edit on 12-12-2004 by Kriz_4]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by synch11

Mr Icke famously claimed on the Wogan chat show that he was the son of God.

You sure he didnt say he was "A son of God" not "the son" Obviously the show is going for laughter.

You are correct, he has been miss quoted on that for a long time. He did say he was a son of god, as in, everyone is a child of god. He in no way meant he was some kind of Jesus.

That aside, his reptillian theory is way up there in the extreme beliefs.

This show should be a good one to watch.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow, that was very spontaenous. So what's the theme for Big Brother, crazy people? If it is, then setting himself up like this in front of a national audience to be laughed at, does not make sense, his ideas will lose the little credibility they have left.

I remember someone saying to me that they suspected David Icke was an Illumanti agent. He said that his theory has a lot of merit, but as soon as he mentions shapeshifting reptillians, his ideas lose credibility and become ridiculous. He said, that then if anyone talks about Illumanti, people think of Icke and his reptillians, and then dismiss it. Maybe he was right.

Ah well, time will tell.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Mr Icke, of Dover Street in Ryde, will be joined on Big Brother by Mandy Allwood, who made headlines in 1996 when she revealed that she was pregnant with eight IVF babies.

OMG I cant wait to see who else they put in there. Kilroy-Silk?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The trouble with Icke is that a hell of a lot of his stuff has cred apart from the shape shifting like other have said here.
Should be interesting watching, if people believe what he goes on about then he won't be voted out. I do have a feeling most of what he says will be muted which just give him more cred.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hey, maybe after eleven days the reptilians will come up out their underground bases and free him! Ha! I've gotta see this!

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I remember someone saying to me that they suspected David Icke was an Illumanti agent. He said that his theory has a lot of merit, but as soon as he mentions shapeshifting reptillians, his ideas lose credibility and become ridiculous. He said, that then if anyone talks about Illumanti, people think of Icke and his reptillians, and then dismiss it. Maybe he was right.

Putting the Illuminati part aside, I agree with what your friend said. Alot of what he writes seems well researched and maybe believable. It's just the reptillian part is way up there and I do not believe any of it.

I think him mentioning reptillians was his downfall. It is very difficult to take anything else he says seriously for many people.

OMG I cant wait to see who else they put in there. Kilroy-Silk?

Now that would be amusing.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Excellent. I'm a fan of big brother anyway, but this will make it a 'must see' for me.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Awwww, I was looking forward to David Icke on big brother. It was a rumour! BB has started and he's not in it.

new topics

top topics

join