It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddha rebuked a Demiurge god, who thought he was, The One True God.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
originally posted by: dominicus
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

VHB:
Can you name a specific creator god that thinks he is the one true god? If it has nothing to do with governmental systems in the higher realms or human belief systems what has it TO DO WITH (monitoring ocean wave activity, plate tectonics)? I can name one that fits, Source Entity.

dominicus: our lives/personalities here reflect the possibilities in the afterlife.

First, thank you for your replies. Our lives here do not reflect potentials in the afterlife; there we are souls progressing (probably at a standstill or stasis in the realm we actually inhabit); and the 'human school of hardknocks" is one way to further the process x10. This experience as a human is to add (as an actual material being) another layer of experience; for those never having incarnated here is a handicap (it is very hard, the line is long to obtain a body for the soul to inhabit). I get this all the time "You are a human now on earth! there, and also existing in the astral simultaneously"?

dominicus: There are TONS, and I mean T O N S of people who are narcissistic socio/psychopath types who thing they are "god" in their own minds. Not that hard to see a number of beings believing that in the spirit realms as well considering the spirit realms are filled to the brim (just like the billions here) with all sorts of beings of various sizes and various intelligence levels.

What about the many that are not diagnosed as sociopathic and know the kingdom of God lives within them (as a particle of God force animation)? I don't believe in the spirit realms; I know they exist as I travel them as a spirit still in physical body; and yes you meet all sorts of characters; to fully experience/interact with requires compassion and humility and good sense of when to cut and run for your life (dangerous situations).

dominicus: And just like here on earth 99% of people don't remember their origins, so too in the spirit realms, those beings also forget their origins, therefore live in ignorance of their true nature. I'm lucky enough to have remembered, and for everyone reading this, the memories of your own pre-existence are in your heart......you just have to dive deep and meditate with the intention to remember.

To Incarnate here; there is the contract/obligation to forfeit all prior memory of ones higher realm existence YOU agreed to (unless you are a new soul)--unheard of in this day; common 30,000 years ago. You are not supposed to remember the path you were on as a non-physical being (your natural state); as this lesson is one of existing in matter form as an amnesic/forgetting all that you were. I am thrilled you remember and give the positive message: it is possible to know who you are/were/will become in future while still exiting within this body. Not saying its easy, in fact an almost impossible task (but you signed up for it; I CAN DO THIS). Here is where your higher selves snicker behind their hands to each other as they cannot help at all; until YOU by YOURSELF attain a level of enlightenment; (you realize you have a higher self).
edit on 19-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

On the contrary... they are complete opposites 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. Lets see what John has to say about that... 5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Not being contentious but have you not understood that perhaps you have misunderstood your interpretation?

Notice that God did not create light but only formed light from within Him. As God created the earth and water, He also created darkness as there was no light formed until He formed His light in His creation.

To show this is to read ----

Psa_139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

In the beginning of this creation there was no light formed till God said "Let there be light." God did not create light because He is light. God did create darkness as He created the world and then formed both His creation light and then our artificial light.

If we were to view our entire understanding in the manner that God truly is then we would also understand that evil must also be presented to His creation. Without evil being shown as a choice then it would be impossible for us to understand righteousness. We must see and understand evil as a tool of education and not as a yoke upon our spirit.

John 1:1-5
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (2) The same was in the beginning with God. (3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (4) In him was life; and the life was the light of men. (5) And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

I see no contradiction between OT and NT deities. In fact John says that the OT deity "Word" agrees with the doctrine of Jesus.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
originally posted by: Willtell

Willtell: Demiurge is the reality and combination of God plus the evil in this world.

Only if you buy into the notion of.

Willtell: What we have to understand is that the problem IS THE WORLD.

It is designed to triumph or fail upon gods willingness to expand its consciousness (however as we are ITS major expression here: its all on us to describe itself to itself). The world is just the environment we within (to destroy apparently--non typical parasite does not kill its host).

Willtell: That’s it. The world that created the broken faculties (the fall of man) Ibles
And that which maintains it (Satan) and its negative emanations: Dajjal and Gog & Magog;
Dajjal= False religion, deception, Gog & Magog=War, violence, crime etc
5 negative archetypes
Ibles
Satan
Dajjal
Gog= Materialism
Magog=Violence, warfare, conquest

Add to this all the good stuff (there is good left over from the fall) and you have: DEMIURGE!

Only if you HONOR them by referencing, giving thought to and overlaying a false concept with a revelation of your genuine TRUTHS. You do yourself a disservice; as THEY see it as another do-gooder they will eat for the negative energy (as is not love based but fear based).

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Willtell: Humans have traces of the divine in even our fallen non Buddha nature.
It’s a humdy-dumpty thing

Putting the broken faculties of perception back in order. As of now our perception leads to suffering as the great Buddha taught and also the Vendanta and Sufi masters teach.

Traces? Your perception of suffering not mine. Buddha is the last to speak of 'triumph' of the human spirit, he dodges all aspects and revels in do nothing suffering. He teaches the human to walk 'in a void' of non experience thinking purity (not being contaminated by the material essence; flesh/blood/bone) is possible. Why did he incarnate on Earth in the first place. To indoctrinate millions to accept their fate (birthright)(position) and never question. Buddha says surrender (to what, ones ego YES I get it, not practical in this modern age of REALITY HITS HARD outside of sequestered isolated Monastic cloistering). Buddhism is giving up oneself to ones circumstances and being in acceptance of. They have an upper hand. They hold many secrets to mankind's origins and the curative methods for all illness (there is a plant form on earth that can cure any disease). They have VAST knowledge; the power to enlighten all of mankind. They choose to withhold this information. WHY? Is it (the meek SHALL inherit the earth bites back) as a copacetic dragon.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
D/P burn out of the eyes.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

My heart is capable of any form
Get this while it’s available
For it will tell and like a gazzelle leave in an instance...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

My heart is capable of any form
Get this while it’s available
For it will tell and like a gazzelle leave in an instance...

That heart is un-mistakable
Describing all that is pure; sacrosanct
Of those existing that graze the maze
This one true beats a bloody feat.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Our lives here do not reflect potentials in the afterlife;

sure they do. The few times I've had obe's and explored, I too saw cities, people just sort of hanging out, not believing they're dead (see living in their own mental bias). There is also a certain amount of free will there too and many of the same traps that are here, are there. The smoking addicts(deceased) attach themselves to living smokers, same with alcoholics, same with sex addicts. I literally saw a cloud of deceased person's in a giant lust fest orgy as well. You could say many of those things that break you here on earth, or ensnare you, continue there in afterlife. And that's just things I saw on my own, many of which can be corroborated by nde's and a few other ATS members who have easy access to obe's. So things aren't so cut and dry.

Our lives here do not reflect potentials in the afterlife; there we are souls progressing

existence allows for" progression, plateauing, and regression/de-evolution, both here, and in spirit realm. The majority of people I used to hang out with in my teens/early 20's, when I hear from them now are either plateauing at a very sub level or de-evolving. Its the same when you look at the world in general which all about materialism, getting ahead, money, looks, power.... all backwards.

Similar in spirit realm, I've seen the heavenly realms (at least the very beginning of a multitude of levels), I've seen the entries to hell and could hear souls screaming, being tortured by some scary god-knows what types of things in the center of earth, and I've seen an in-between where everyone is just sort of hanging out, mentally recreating cities, houses, cafes, etc.

and the 'human school of hardknocks" is one way to further the process x10.

Many respectable spiritual paths, say that we are trapped in a cycle of reincarnation, into a realm of suffering that we are not from. I tend to side with that, then to see this as some sort of beneficial school. For all we know, we could be fed the "school" example as a means to get souls to agree to incarnate, and not fight the system.

This experience as a human is to add (as an actual material being) another layer of experience; for those never having incarnated here is a handicap (it is very hard, the line is long to obtain a body for the soul to inhabit).

Bodies are available all the time because human is basically an unconscious animal that only knows the lower animal tendencies of surviving, selfishness, eating, and procreation. I think stats show there is a baby born every 5 seconds on earth.

On top of that, in your pre-existence you were already whole, perfect, content. This realm doesn't necessarily "add" and in many cases causes traumas that inflict deep within the psyche/soul that need some sort of recalibration that may not even be available here.

What about the many that are not diagnosed as sociopathic and know the kingdom of God lives within them (as a particle of God force animation)?

what about them? they too are works in progress and don't all have the entire picture. One can awaken to consciousness but not source, another to source but not being, another to bliss but still hasn't had the ego cleansed and detached from, or purified ego but no transcendent love. Spiritual wholeness and complete enlightenment are extremely rare, I would say maybe no more than 100 on earth at a time, but even those are praying on our behalf, working behind the scenes, helping in a variety of ways.

I don't believe in the spirit realms

that's a belief and a belief doesn't negate the existence of something. For me its not belief, it is a knowing that it is there and we come from, and return to it. I would bet my entirely life, access to my whole family, everything I own, clothes, job, etc ...all the chips on the table for me for existence of spirit realm. That's how sure I am.

To Incarnate here; there is the contract/obligation to forfeit all prior memory of ones higher realm existence YOU agreed to

Why forget? That's the stupidest thing ever. If we all remembered, we would all be transcendent and much more loving and universal toward each other. Forgetting our origins breeds ignorance and attachment to a variety of unhealthy identities. Regardless, anyone can access these memories. There are mp3's and youtube vids that show how. I'd rather revoke any and all contracts and reclaim sovereignty because that is your soul-right to do so.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

VHB:
Our lives here do not reflect potentials in the afterlife;

dom: sure they do. The few times I've had obe's and explored, I too saw cities, people just sort of hanging out, not believing they're dead (see living in their own mental bias). There is also a certain amount of free will there too and many of the same traps that are here, are there. The smoking addicts(deceased) attach themselves to living smokers, same with alcoholics, same with sex addicts. I literally saw a cloud of deceased person's in a giant lust fest orgy as well. You could say many of those things that break you here on earth, or ensnare you, continue there in afterlife. And that's just things I saw on my own, many of which can be corroborated by nde's and a few other ATS members who have easy access to obe's. So things aren't so cut and dry.

The frequency band you visited was the 'waiting ring'; this is the place those that don't realize they are dead occupy. Human soul Refugees from the lower rings include 'self help instructional classes that failed to enlighten', 'false belief systems religious', failed attempts at re-hab centers, non-conformists, drug, alcohol and sex addicts, suicides AND those truly guilty of having committed a crime. You were just a witness to how the soul (thinking it is still in body un-excepting of death process) is trapped with no way out other than attaching to a similar frequency LIVING being; this is insidious (I have heard of the famous sex pile).

dom: Similar in spirit realm, I've seen the heavenly realms (at least the very beginning of a multitude of levels), I've seen the entries to hell and could hear souls screaming, being tortured by some scary god-knows what types of things in the center of earth, and I've seen an in-between where everyone is just sort of hanging out, mentally recreating cities, houses, cafes, etc.

There are many levels (you observed hell?-O). The one I am intrigued with is this one: you can create anything (live in a different house for every one of the 365 days of the year) or make ocean waves square/geometrical in form; you are only limited by your imagination.

dom: there are many respectable spiritual paths, say that we are trapped in a cycle of reincarnation, into a realm of suffering that we are not from. I tend to side with that, then to see this as some sort of beneficial school. For all we know, we could be fed the "school" example as a means to get souls to agree to incarnate, and not fight the system.

Although I am aware of the notion; I am not trapped in the Karmic wheel as I recognize no system, no school no orthodoxy that says "this is so" or can prove it actually exists. It seems to function best for those that believe in it. The waiting line for souls to potentially incarnate here is in the crazy 9 figure numbers (no need to feed them a fish head or promise a positive outcome).

VHB: This experience as a human is to add (as an actual material being) another layer of experience; for those never having incarnated here is a handicap (it is very hard, the line is long to obtain a body for the soul to inhabit).

dom: Bodies are available all the time because human is basically an unconscious animal that only knows the lower animal tendencies of surviving, selfishness, eating, and procreation. I think stats show there is a baby born every 5 seconds on earth.

You will wait 150 linear earth years to have a 'quality birth'. You can instantly have one if you agree to being born into a community of starving/ebola infected peoples. You could also instantly be incarnated into the body of a most assured victim of ISIS terrorism. These bodies are available if you want short term "Hey I was there on Earth as a human" trophy (doesn't really count as you in haste did not really want to commit to 75 years of the real thing, potential suffering; confusion). In this observation completely missed the point; (sometimes want it to be a 3 minute carnival ride BUT NOOO). Some say that to incarnate on earth you must transcend all aspects of sentience; experience being a rock, tree, leaf, jaguar, bird, flower, BEE. Not true, that is the LESSON left to discover (be shown) AFTER having been a human. The point? to show you what you MISSED in observing the nature of things surrounding and contributing to your existence.

dom: . top of that, in your pre-existence you were already whole, perfect, content. This realm doesn't necessarily "add" and in many cases causes traumas that inflict deep within the psyche/soul that need some sort of recalibration that may not even be available here.

I was perfect and bored of the utopian existence; I had questions regarding myself (not even sure I existed) and needed something other than myself to co-author my theory I DO EXIST and by creating mini duplicates of myself, I might rock the boat; shake some things up (get to know myself better) push some out of bounds territory; put myself in difficulties. That included self will added/the aftermath: individualized spirits that organize; that will create their own laws good or bad (this was interesting).

VHB:
What about the many that are not diagnosed as sociopathic and know the kingdom of God lives within them (as a particle of God force animation)?

dom: what about them? they too are works in progress and don't all have the entire picture. One can awaken to consciousness but not source, another to source but not being, another to bliss but still hasn't had the ego cleansed and detached from, or purified ego but no transcendent love. Spiritual wholeness and complete enlightenment are extremely rare, I would say maybe no more than 100 on earth at a time, but even those are praying on our behalf, working behind the scenes, helping in a variety of ways.

I would agree; maybe 100 souls; it only takes two or three working together to accomplish (in purity of intent; and I'm speaking of the putting into motion major paradigm changes I've witnessed as/or was instigator of).

VHB:
To Incarnate here; there is the contract/obligation to forfeit all prior memory of ones higher realm existence YOU agreed to

dominicus: Why forget? That's the stupidest thing ever. If we all remembered, we would all be transcendent and much more loving and universal toward each other. Forgetting our origins breeds ignorance and attachment to a variety of unhealthy identities. Regardless, anyone can access these memories. There are mp3's and youtube vids that show how. I'd rather revoke any and all contracts and reclaim sovereignty because that is your soul-right to do so.

If we remembered everything we actually are there would be no point to being here; we would all be dictator 'gods' on earth (no minions to boss about); now that would be funny. Just as I visualize all pawn brokers die and go to the specified "Pawn Broker ONLY Planet". How much fun for them living in eternity attempting to swindle each other. On a side note, all actors and actresses have to live the best films of their careers AS REALITY. Sigorney Weaver in 'Alien', Martin Sheen in "Apocalypse Now". Charlton Heston in "Ben-Hur". You were paid for the part play acting, earn the money by really living the script.
edit on 20-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Although I am aware of the notion; I am not trapped in the Karmic wheel as I recognize no system, no school no orthodoxy that says "this is so" or can prove it actually exists. It seems to function best for those that believe in it. The waiting line for souls to potentially incarnate here is in the crazy 9 figure numbers (no need to feed them a fish head or promise a positive outcome).

The thing is, people who have fully reached Enlightenment and had free access to all realms of the afterlife, have reported this to us throughout history. I would side more so with that argument, than with people who do not have full blown enlightenment who merely speculate what could be.

Doesn't matter if you don't recognize a karmic system, for there to be one in place anyway, regardless of what anyone believes. That's the thing, you free to create whatever illusions the mind chooses. Like I said, plenty of Enlightened beings, as a result of their enlightenment, not only believe all their past lives, karmic issues, lives in the spirit realm in between those lives, but also see as a whole that it is a reincarnation-trap, until via Enlightenment, you free yourself entirely from it.

Besides myself, I have plenty of people who have had, since their earliest memory, a feeling of not being from here, a deep inner knowing that life here is not right, its some sort of matrix-like illusion of advertisements and slaving away at jobs to not suffer more than one really has to, while ignoring the news via apathy, of the suffering of the world via wars, rapes, disgusting acts, murders, suicides, psychological agony, physical agony, etc.

You're not immune either. Give it some time, for it is built into this realm to suffer.

So any orthodox system that does exist, I have to question where do they get their system from?

You will wait 150 linear earth years to have a 'quality birth'. You can instantly have one if you agree to being born into a community of starving/ebola infected peoples. You could also instantly be incarnated into the body of a most assured victim of ISIS terrorism. These bodies are available if you want short term "Hey I was there on Earth as a human" trophy (doesn't really count as you in haste did not really want to commit to 75 years of the real thing, potential suffering; confusion). In this observation completely missed the point; (sometimes want it to be a 3 minute carnival ride BUT NOOO). Some say that to incarnate on earth you must transcend all aspects of sentience; experience being a rock, tree, leaf, jaguar, bird, flower, BEE. Not true, that is the LESSON left to discover (be shown) AFTER having been a human. The point? to show you what you MISSED in observing the nature of things surrounding and contributing to your existence.

even if it is this way, to repeat lives of different sorts here over and over again with no end is in itself pure insanity. You will eventually lose so much of your original pure nature and be completely covered up with a psyche composed of the mayhem of the lives and traumas you've experienced. I've met people with serious lifelong injuries that they have traced back to a past life, and when made closure with it, watched 30 years of debilitating condition disappear virtually overnight.

If it is the way you say, then even more so for me, I would entirely commit my life to finding a way out of doing what is proposed.

I was perfect and bored of the utopian existence;

there is no boredom in infinity, to a being that lacks nothing and is complete and whole. "Boredom" is an attachment of the mind/ego, which I could see be an excuse to have you incarnate over and over again.

I had questions regarding myself (not even sure I existed) and needed something other than myself to co-author my theory I DO EXIST and by creating mini duplicates of myself, I might rock the boat; shake some things up (get to know myself better) push some out of bounds territory; put myself in difficulties. That included self will added/the aftermath: individualized spirits that organize; that will create their own laws good or bad (this was interesting).

The risk? Eternally being stuck and addicted to physical incarnation, with a possibility of never getting out of it. No thanks, not worth it.

If we remembered everything we actually are there would be no point to being here; we would all be dictator 'gods' on earth (no minions to boss about); now that would be funny. Just as I visualize all pawn brokers die and go to the specified "Pawn Broker ONLY Planet". How much fun for them living in eternity attempting to swindle each other. On a side note, all actors and actresses have to live the best films of their careers AS REALITY. Sigorney Weaver in 'Alien', Martin Sheen in "Apocalypse Now". Charlton Heston in "Ben-Hur". You were paid for the part play acting, earn the money by really living the script.

Well the good news is that all this is going to come to an end eventually, the cycles of incarnating, the acting, the B.S. games. Its written in all the scriptures of the world, all the NDE'ers who have been shown the future, all the great psychics, Cayce, Nostradamus etc, and some things that I was shown as well (though I would never compare myself to any of the aforementioned folks), Its all going to come to an end, and we will return home.

When I read your statements, and compare to some of my own, a Buddhist Monk would tell you that you are in delusion and self justify your life via a set of illusion based self-justifications in order to perpetuate the ego further, an ultimate trap that keeps the incarnation game going.

Of course I would be told to stop posting here and to continue practicing, as well as to let go of the angst that is within me based on being against the world and the system that's playing out

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

VHB:
Although I am aware of the notion; I am not trapped in the Karmic wheel as I recognize no system, no school no orthodoxy that says "this is so" or can prove it actually exists.

[quote) Dom: The thing is, people who have fully reached Enlightenment and had free access to all realms of the afterlife, have reported this to us throughout history. I would side more so with that argument, than with people who do not have full blown enlightenment who merely speculate what could be.

What side do you rest on, you are fully enlightened, not a speculator. You recognize that there have been persons walking among us that are true enlighteners "I"M HERE TO HELP, don't crucify me or judge my process/method until you understand it with relevant CONTEXT" (history is the best judge and jury).

dom: Besides myself, I have plenty of people who have had, since their earliest memory, a feeling of not being from here, a deep inner knowing that life here is not right, its some sort of matrix-like illusion of advertisements and slaving away at jobs to not suffer more than one really has to, while ignoring the news via apathy, of the suffering of the world via wars, rapes, disgusting acts, murders, suicides, psychological agony, physical agony, etc.

That feeling of "who is this family I was born into, what is this place, why am I here"? First conscious thought said to my father "why do you disappear during the day" "I have to work". My reply as a 3 year old "Why do you have to work" (this was and still is a concept I struggle with; because to work does not mean to create, it seems a handicap regarding time better spent in pursuing ones own dreams.

dom: You're not immune either. Give it some time, for it is built into this realm to suffer.
So any orthodox system that does exist, I have to question where do they get their system from?

My immunity exists because I am curious; ever seeking the answer to my incarnation here, I received the answer. Systems? At their most basic are of the binary sort 1s and 0s (information) only. What attracts an individual to a specific one; empathetic resonance that 'feels' friendly/safe/familiar I suppose.

VHB:

dom: even if it is this way, to repeat lives of different sorts here over and over again with no end is in itself pure insanity. You will eventually lose so much of your original pure nature and be completely covered up with a psyche composed of the mayhem of the lives and traumas you've experienced. I've met people with serious lifelong injuries that they have traced back to a past life, and when made closure with it, watched 30 years of debilitating condition disappear virtually overnight.

I agree, absolute insanity. My understanding is that your soul becomes more individualized by each life experience; and so grows through those experiences. The lives lived develops empathy/compassion for others that may have had a similar experience. I do not understand the carryover into future lives pathogenic/psychological issues (bleed through). Some one needs to patch that gaping hole in the Matrix.

dom: If it is the way you say, then even more so for me, I would entirely commit my life to finding a way out of doing what is proposed.

I'm right there as well.

VHB:
I was perfect and bored of the utopian existence;

dom: there is no boredom in infinity, to a being that lacks nothing and is complete and whole. "Boredom" is an attachment of the mind/ego, which I could see be an excuse to have you incarnate over and over again

There is nothingness and that is all; no concept of anything. I will put it this way; even the Absolute Unbounded Oneness found it boring and so decided to think outside its box (create something, express itself instead). No mirror reflection; no one else to bounce ideas off of (you wouldn't know your own existence (possibly just dreaming).

VHB: I had questions regarding myself (not even sure I existed) and needed something other than myself to co-author my theory I DO EXIST and by creating mini duplicates of myself, I might rock the boat; shake some things up (get to know myself better) push some out of bounds territory; put myself in difficulties. That included self will added/the aftermath: individualized spirits that organize; that will create their own laws good or bad (this was interesting).

dom: The risk? Eternally being stuck and addicted to physical incarnation, with a possibility of never getting out of it. No thanks, not worth it.

Not understanding why you feel this way. Once this current body is left you have the choice of incarnating again (you are not trapped) because you have reached a major degree of enlightenment that surpasses these tired old sticky notions.

dom: Well the good news is that all this is going to come to an end eventually, the cycles of incarnating, the acting, the B.S. games. Its written in all the scriptures of the world, all the NDE'ers who have been shown the future, all the great psychics, Cayce, Nostradamus etc, and some things that I was shown as well (though I would never compare myself to any of the aforementioned folks), Its all going to come to an end, and we will return home.

Oh yes, when this experiment ceases to be practical/profitable to our creator it will end and probably start over with an exciting new twist. I could name 1000s of possibilities . We will all return to origin.

dom: When I read your statements, and compare to some of my own, a Buddhist Monk would tell you that you are in delusion and self justify your life via a set of illusion based self-justifications in order to perpetuate the ego further, an ultimate trap that keeps the incarnation game going.
Of course I would be told to stop posting here and to continue practicing, as well as to let go of the angst that is within me based on being against the world and the system that's playing out

I would tell the Buddhist "its all a grand game" and apparently the dogma they created and believers in were the last to be let in on the joke (took things far too seriously). I can name 3 other majors that did the same thing. This experiment will end when the 'system' ceases to be profitable/of use.
edit on 21-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

When I read your statements, and compare to some of my own, a Buddhist Monk would tell you that you are in delusion and self justify your life via a set of illusion based self-justifications in order to perpetuate the ego further, an ultimate trap that keeps the incarnation game going.
Of course I would be told to stop posting here and to continue practicing, as well as to let go of the angst that is within me based on being against the world and the system that's playing out.

The Buddhist philosophy created the Karmic "blame game" in concert with Hinduism (western religions do not recognize this invention). This is a 'sophist' argument, to expediently explain ones life circumstance; how not to fight it but surrender to it (don't rock the boat because you live in North Korea and/or incapable to get oneself out of current life condition/suck it up do not incur more). I understand Egos intent, (keep one alive and out of a lions mouth/belly); however, Ego has (and is supposed to) grow into self determination (free will), ego has become 'discriminant'. All good unless it becomes warped and maniacal; the message to abolish all EGOTISTICAL tendency is FALSE. You are posting here within this forum for a reason; just as I am. We are here to inform others of what we "think" we know (save some grief/confusion). You are doing on line what any other would have done on foot 2000 years ago. If this could be of any interest; Pythagoras's "Philosophia Perennis volumes 1 and 2" attempts to combine or in collision course make sense of western and eastern ideology.
As you are enlightened, you know what to do to stop the wheel of incarnation; make sure you leave no stones unturned regarding fixing soul group squabbles. You exit this body knowing you resolved all problems. The only reason you would come back would be by committee; you chose to continue being of help/advisement to others/purely unselfish.
edit on 22-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
If I had to choose between your shot out self ascending ideas about god?
( No consequence, it's all good peaches and cream forever do as thou wilt )
And my belief that scripture will live forever because that's how it is for
truth?

Do I need go on?

Your lil man made religion is pathetic.

It's not a religion, and it's not about self-ascension either. Of course you wouldn't get this because you have never experienced yourself what Jesus was trying to show you. I'm sorry for you you feel so antagonistic about such a beautiful personal experience which should be the aim of any truly religious person. Not only to "obey" to God's will, but to live a life in unity with God and its creation.

If it's an heresy in your eyes to consider Jesus as a Jewish mystic who showed us (like many others) the way to personal transformation, then I proudly proclaim I'm a heretic.

Episodes of Unitive Consciousness ("Peak Experiences")

The American psychologist Abraham Maslow studied many hundreds of people who had unitive mystical experiences and coined for them the term peak experiences (Maslow 1964). He expressed sharp criticism of Western psychiatry's tendency to confuse such mystical states with mental disease. According to him, they should be considered supernormal rather than abnormal phenomena. If they are not interfered with and are allowed to run their natural course, these states typically lead to better functioning in the world and to "self-actualization" or "selfrealization" — the capacity to express more fully one's creative potential and to live a more rewarding and satisfying life.

Psychiatrist and consciousness researcher Walter Pahnke developed a list of basic characteristics of a typical peak experience, based on the work of Abraham Maslow and W. T. Stace. He used the following criteria to describe this state of mind (Pahnke and Richards 1966):

Unity (inner and outer)
Strong positive emotion
Transcendence of time and space
Sense of sacredness (numinosity)
Paradoxical nature
Objectivity and reality of the insights
Ineffability
Positive aftereffects

As this list indicates, when we have a peak experience, we have a sense of overcoming the usual fragmentation of the mind and body and feel that we have reached a state of unit and wholeness. We also transcend the ordinary distinction between subject and object and experience an ecstatic union with humanity, nature, the cosmos, and God. This is associated with intense feelings of joy, bliss, serenity, and inner peace. In a mystical experience of this type, we have a sense of leaving ordinary reality, where space has three dimensions and time is linear. We enter a metaphysical, transcendent realm, where these categories no longer apply. In this state, infinity and eternity become experiential realities. The numinous quality of this state has nothing to d with previous religious beliefs; it reflects a direct apprehension of the divine nature of reality.

Descriptions of peak experiences are usually full of paradoxes. The experience can be described as "contentless, yet all-containing." It has no specific content, but seems to contain everything in a potential form. We can have a sense of being simultaneously everything and nothing. While our personal identity and the limited ego have disappeared, we feel that we have expanded to such an extent that our being encompasses the entire universe. Similarly, it is possible to perceive all forms as empty, or emptiness as being pregnant with forms. We can even reach a state in which we see that the world exists and does not exist at the same time.

The peak experience can convey what seems to be ultimate wisdom and knowledge in matters of cosmic relevance, which the Upanishads describe as "knowing That, the knowledge of which gives the knowledge of everything." What we have learned during this experience is ineffable; it cannot be described by words. The very nature and structur of our language seem to be inadequate for this purpose. Yet, the experience can profoundly influence our system of values and strategy of existence.

Maybe one day you'll be lucky and experience this too, and you will understand and feel how silly and uninformed your reply was. I have hope for you.
edit on 23-12-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Nah, actually Prince Siddharta is a #ing moron sinking in Gnosticism. He somehow, through some obscure Aryan leap of faith, attributes superiority to the subtle essence in contrast to the flesh. This so-called self-proclaimed 'Buddha' thought that cessation of rebirth was the ultimate goal of wordly attainment and couldn't see that both dukkha, the clinging to what is pleasurable and the avoidance of unpleasantness are the main driving forces of the evolutionary process.

Lord Mara was just trying to warn this moron that he was full of # but as you can see it was all for nothing. The #ing idiot wouldn't listen - of course not, he was a cult leader with a following and a huge messianic complex. Had this 'Buddha' really been enlightened he could have at least invented antibiotics to ease his and his contemporaries suffering a little bit, instead of playing bigshot and pretending he didn't care.

All in all, Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is much greater than weaklings like this 'Buddha' making a collage of old knowledge and that other weakling Jesus of Nazareth that couldn't fight together with the Zealots for the life of his own people. At least Prophet Muhammad tells you to take what you need and accept crap for nobody.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thattraitor

Humm.. "The cosmos" is derived from the Greek meaning: "the universe is governed by law". The absolute or those that accept a higher being would be false; the Cosmos and the law it implies is dominant.
edit on 16-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Buddha was Thoth (incarnation) who was also Quetzalcoatl who was also Hermes who is also a demiurge himself. He's a fallen archangel, one of seven.
edit on 17-2-2016 by Smokey0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Any God who remarks he is a jealous god and is the only one man must worship only shows human emotions, nothing godlike whatsoever.

Another small point is he's obviously not eternal otherwise he would have had other things on his mind than just the worship of a species with a transient and limited life span. Whose gonna worship once we die out?

You have to admit he is a very good vehicle for the god bothering industry to ride off the fat of the land on though.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Sorry my reply wasn't intended to you, just a general observation. I hit the reply button and when I checked up your name had popped.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smokey0
Buddha was Thoth (incarnation) who was also Quetzalcoatl who was also Hermes who is also a demiurge himself. He's a fallen archangel, one of seven.

Universal Life Principle "Cosmos" is a stoic term or 'world-spirit' and represented as fire. Pythagoras's idea was Life Principle and also had the same flame symbol; this one life principle that identified "Beingness". Platonian schools understand this existence of one life and called it the Demiurge (a universal worker) and through it the Absolute created the Universe. Gnostics accepted this. There was also Logos; which through nature God revealed itself as intermediary.The Absolute used the demiurge to create exponentially vast life forms. One might imagine could be interpreted as Demi-God creators constructs; referencing back to your thought that Hermes and Quetzalcoatl presented themselves as demigods to the human (and why not take that advantage).
edit on 17-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join