It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memory Healer Program - scam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi there ATS.

I was going to post this in Ludicrous Online Lies, but as i'm not 100% sure its fake (i'm 95% sure its fake) I'm posting it here, and possibly warn people NOT to buy this (possible) garbage.

Somehow I stumbled upon this "Memory Healer Program" and while I had little to do, I thought I could just watch it through.
Its about a 'cure' to Dementia and Alzheimer's disease, and it can reverse the memory loss, in everyone. My now deceased beloved grandpa had Dementia, so I know how truly destroying it is. That's why I thought "meh, lemme see another scam" - its the internet you know, and I think I came to the site from some link (went so fast lol). All my BS senses was tingeling after I finished the video I had to find out more - just to see what I could find. Here is the Video with voice and text and here is the site Memory Healer. And you dont need to read it all, I'll sum the few parts of this up, and if you want to do some more digging, please do:

Its about this Alexander Lynch who wants to find a cure for memory loss and he tells his little tale about his father. He then meets a certain Dr. Ron Goldman who says he wants to help Alexander to make this cure. Now, he talks a lot in the video, and as I said all my BS senses was tingeling, but so was my curiosity senses. He goes on to explain about this compound tc-2153 which they discovered at Yale university (Here is a Link) which can reverse the memory loss. But Alexander could not wait for that, and thats where Dr. Ron Goldman came in the picture. He was 100% certain that they could create a natural compound which did the same as the TC-2153 compound - and it worked (surpriiise!).

I was laughing at myself (I still am btw) for spending time on this. But then I thought on how many people actually fall for this... and it sickens me that people do these scams... I know how easy it is to fall for this when you are in desperate situations.

Now I throw this out for all of ya, and ask if you know anything about this? Have you ever heard about this BS?
I did some digging to see if I could find any reviews about this - and I could! But its always some poorly made site, and I even found a video of an elderly man who praised it, and said it cured him. If you search for Memory Healer on google, you can find all these very poor sites, all telling the same thing. They really did everything they could to make this seem like a real thing, so please dont fall for it, as I'm 95% sure its fake.

I also tried to find something about this Dr. Ron Goldman, and I did - but its too hard to know if its even him or not Wiki link

And please move this to HOAX or LOL when or if we found out whether this is fake or not - as this is a conspiracy site.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
if course this is a scam.
there are no cures for dimentia
if this really did work the entire world would know his name and doctors would have adopted this.

deep down you had to know that

from the link august of this year

The small molecule inhibitor is the result of a five-year collaborative effort to search for STEP inhibitors,” said Lombroso. “A single dose of the drug results in improved cognitive function in mice. Animals treated with TC compound were indistinguishable from a control group in several cognitive tasks.” The team is currently testing the TC compound in other animals with cognitive defects, including rats and non-human primates. “These studies will determine whether the compound can improve cognitive deficits in other animal models,” said Lombroso. “Successful results will bring us a step closer to testing a drug that improves cognition in humans.

its only been 4 months.
if he is onto something it is going to take years
edit on 9-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Maybe this will be another one of those threads.. You know... The one going "of course does it work, it's NATURAL! You just don't hear about it because of Big Pharma!"

Well, it may work. Or drilling a hole in the frontal lobe might help, too. There is no scientific evidence for either. But that does not stop some people from trying.

I really, really hope that there will be a cure for dementia in the future! I really dislike the prospect of sitting around like a human vegetable.
Which is only a little less than I do now, but that last little bit of missing brain-activity is like a friend to me

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
the wiki link is not him either.
your article says this guy works in neuro biology.
the wiki link doc is not a neorologist or a biologist or a neuro biolgist
so its not him

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am sure if this was fact everyone would be on to it to considerg it is pennies to make! My mother has Alzheimers and I was bewildered at the fact that "any help is help," so give it a try as he states in his, which is a cruel thing if this is a scam! I am sure everyone is already written online and finding the benefits of oil coconut oil, fruits and vegetables etc..Surely on his video he states the structure he misty of what he uses so write it down and try for yourself, I may have some of this too for free!

top topics

join