It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Minister of Defence: Baghdad worse than ever.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

www.news.coms.au

...Such has been the escalation of violence in the run-up to the January 30 elections that for the first time in four visits, Australia's Defence Minister could not make it to the centre of the Iraqi capital last Friday...

"This is the first time I've been unable to do that. It's very dangerous - a number of countries are no longer travelling along it," Senator Hill told The Australian yesterday...

"I would say it's more violent than on any of my previous visits," he said...

"It's a more dangerous place than it's been since the downfall of Saddam (Hussein's) regime. The insurgency is really quite intensive and extensive."...

www.news.com.au...

One can imagine when even the situation in Baghdad has become worse, how it is like in certain other parts of Iraq.

Blobber

[edit on 12-12-2004 by Blobber]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
that link not working?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
that link not working?

Oops sorry. I have edited the message, if everything is correct it should work now.

Blobber

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
it would appear as though the extent of the insurgancy involves a greater part of the entire nation, eradication? 100 moabs might do it, otherwise it is showing no sign of dying down.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
it would appear as though the extent of the insurgancy involves a greater part of the entire nation, eradication? 100 moabs might do it, otherwise it is showing no sign of dying down.

You could drop a thousand Moabs....the resistance will never end as long as these criminals are busy working to install friendly governments so they have military bases on more Muslim land, and steal more oil.

new topics

top topics

join