It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saint Patrick Freed the Druids from Animal Captivity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here is your next installment in crazy. There is not any real evidence to support the truth here. It is what it is.

The vision of st.patrick turning snakes into men came to me and made me start to question the fact there are no snakes in that land.

So the op will be quite simple and not made to convince you of anything but to possibly open your mind to other explainations.

Personally i find the notion that no snakes there does point us to something other than some glacial explainations.

So in closing i have seen that ST. Patric possessed such power as Moses Aaron and Jesus and he used that power not to physically drive snakes from their home but to transform them back into their human form and they left on their own free will for some reason. Likely to avoid the evil that first cursed them to the animal realm. I imagine there are some history buffs out there that may see some simularities to other events that could coincide with this tall tale.

eta In the vision it covers two time periods. One where the druids are small black men and the other in the future where the small black men are snakes on the island where st. patric was freed then set about transforming the snakes into humans where they became large white men.

p.s. always eat garlic with your potatoes

edit on 6-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Actually the "snakes" were the pagans/druids. The story is meant to represent the Catholic Church's slaughter of pagans in Ireland.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I think you may be right there as the Druid's symbol involved snake/s I read somewhere. Actually the movie Conan the barbarian seems to loosely follow the story of St. Patrick. Conan makes reference to the god Crom who was a Celtic god that St. Patrick was forced to serve in Ireland when he was kidnapped.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
They have never even had snakes

www.rte.ie...

Nice edit OP lol.
edit on 6-12-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh and small black men become large white men?
Really?.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The underlying story is that the snakes were actually Reptilians. Why is Ireland always associated with green? The fields? The "emerald cliffs"? Nah. It's because green. Green is the color of Reptilians. It's why it's used in eco causes, why it's called the Green Movement, why certain smoothies are green, why money is green. Why vegetation is usually green.

No coincidence, it's because green is their mark of ownership on their creation=Earth

He rid Ireland of its Reptilian overlords, who used the nation as a base of operations.

No not really, it's, as pointed out above, a story about ridding Ireland of non-Christians.
edit on 6-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Man both my people were slaughtered by Christians.

The Druids, And the Natives. Well technically i was adopted by my Native Dad but my half brothers are Native.

I have no full blooded siblings. All my siblings are half brothers and sisters, 2 half brothers and 2 half sisters, 2 step brothers and 1 step sister.

But as for my biological linage, i am an English-scottsman. My relatives in scottland were Druids back in the Day. They later became priests and held in that class system as Healers and Religious Officials for nobles in England.

They escaped the rebellion with william wallace when the English went to quell the Scottish riots.
And some of them stayed in England during that time because it was still somewhat not safe for the scottish nobles to return. A lot of the commoners were still in bad blood with anyone else who wasn't a commoner so dealing with the stigma of even holding a position higher than a Farmer can be taken as a role of oppression which people at that time were fighting for all equality.

My family however held some religious secrets and couldn't oblige with letting such secrets fall into the wrong hands or end up being destroyed in the raids.

The Whitton family is a rather spaced out family now but all of us stem back to scotland, And being in the religious and polical arena for a majority of our blood line, our family can be traced back to the Druids in Scottland who were Priests.

Tho the Spelling for our name has changed a bit, Our Scottish name was Ryan. But that was a long time ago. Now we are the Whittons lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64
a reply to: Kali74

I think you may be right there as the Druid's symbol involved snake/s I read somewhere. Actually the movie Conan the barbarian seems to loosely follow the story of St. Patrick. Conan makes reference to the god Crom who was a Celtic god that St. Patrick was forced to serve in Ireland when he was kidnapped.

The "Druid's symbol involved snake/s"? ROFLMAO. Absurd. That's sheer fabrication. I'll bet you think druids were a religion, too, right?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

But as for my biological linage, i am an English-scottsman. My relatives in scottland were Druids back in the Day. They later became priests and held in that class system as Healers and Religious Officials for nobles in England.

How do you know your ancestors were Druids?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Druidism was and is a branch of paganism, which is a religion. So yes druids would be religious priests. Then and now.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Hmmmm snakes turning into people? Reminds me of a native American story....called the snake with big feet...check it out, if nothing I remember It being a cute story...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Real Druids were killed of in Anglesey when the Roman legions took them on, the Romans killed every single one, to-days Druids in England are a modern cult.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Although my version of the story seems to be hard to accept to everyone because up front i said i hhave no proof. From my knowledge there is no evidence that all the druids were killed in ireland but that they disappeared for the most part except for accounts as you say that the romans killed many.

I get that my version is hard to swallow unless one buys into the myths that have been assioated with their powers. Then it becomes possible that to avoid death the majority of them went into the animal kingdon and it would not be the first account of powers being wielded in this manner. To me i feel that St. Patrick was not alighned with the romans or his captors at heart and i find the thought that he killed many hard to swallow givin that i have not come across much physical evidence of the slaughter.

I think most people missed it but i am not saying that the ones in ireland today are the true roots of the area but are the true reapers of the dispersion of the inhabitants of the land there. Sure my knowledge is slim of the area but i do find it striking that even though without proof either way the majority of people choose to believe one scenerio over another without proof of either.

I think that the ones living there now that their spirit holds many secrets they do not want to be known. Their spirit has infested the potatoe and works on the subconcious of many. They are responsible for the druids being some slaughtered and many turned into the animal realm into forms that later could be falsely accused of being evil even though allthough well hidden the trools today are evil.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Tangerine

Druidism was and is a branch of paganism, which is a religion. So yes druids would be religious priests. Then and now.

That is not entirely correct. Druidism/druidry was not a pre-Christian religion. Druids were a class of Celtic society. Specifically, those in the Druid class were highly educated and functioned as lawgivers, historians, clergy and experts in natural history, etc.. Like the other Celts, Druids practiced pagan Celtic polytheism. There was no ancient religion called Druidry/Druidism. That would have been like calling Priestism a religion.

However, there are two basic types of modern religion called Druidry/Druidism. The first is revival Druidry which is not really a revival of ancient Celtic polytheism as such but more of a romanticized version of that which people in the 19th century thought Druids were cobbled together with notions from romantic literature and Masonic/Golden Dawn/OTO ritual format. The second modern type is reconstructionist and that is based on known historical sources. The practioners of reconstructionist Druidry/Druidism take pains to base their modern religion on credible ancient sources. The difference is that these modern practitioners call their religion, itself, Druidism/Druidry.

edit on 7-12-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
Real Druids were killed of in Anglesey when the Roman legions took them on, the Romans killed every single one, to-days Druids in England are a modern cult.

There are a number of modern religions that call themselves Druidry/Druidism. They are no more cults than any other religions. Using the definition of cult experts, a cult is a group that uses deception to recruit and threats or intimidation to retain members. It is usually structured in a pyramid with an all- powerful, charismatic leader at the top. Defining a group as a cult has absolutely nothing to do with ideology. There are religious cults, marketing cults, psychology cults, cults of all sorts. The ideology is irrelevant.

How do you know that the Romans killed every single Druid? What is your historical source for this claim?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I think that the ones living there now that their spirit holds many secrets they do not want to be known. Their spirit has infested the potatoe and works on the subconcious of many. They are responsible for the druids being some slaughtered and many turned into the animal realm into forms that later could be falsely accused of being evil even though allthough well hidden the trools today are evil.

What??? What what living where now?

How does the spirit of people "infest" a potato? How does a potato work on the subconcious of people?

What historical source says druids turned into the animal realm and exactly what does that mean?

What are "trools today"? How are "trools" evil?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
sp TROLL not trool

Regardless of how the op was worded it was based on visions that are still inbound

I did not really post for validation but warning

like the fruit above me ask where are they now? they know

It could be that i am mixing two different people into one

i do see that many were changed and some were killed

it remains that they were snakes and are now men across the world

perhaps there will be no mercy this time round due to current actions

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Did you know that there are no moles in Ireland?

Or at least that is what i have been told. I worked on a farm at the time, and we had plenty of them.. i wanted to try and catch a few, stick them in a crate and air drop them somewhere in rural Ireland.

But yeah, what Kali said.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
Did you know that there are no moles in Ireland?

Oh believe me, there are plenty

Spiro

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

seems that what kali said is just as much opinion based as what i have been seeing in visions. I have searched a bit and there is no factual proof of her claims but at the least i give warnings that my claims are not backed up by facts yet. What i see is an overwhelming desire for one opinion to be true reguardless of facts. This whole story either way is opening the door for some future event of which i know not yet which side i am on.

The story i tell has much meaning to a truth that i have never seen written of spoken before and that is the part about the transfiguration of humans and how they may ressonate differently in different periods in history. Simply put that if time travel becomes possible and if some went back they could arrive wearing a total different flesh suit than what they left in simply because of factors we yet do not understand.

i was honest when i said this is the next installment of crazy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join