It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Quiz - How Santa/Grinch are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Another fun quiz. This one holiday themed.
Side note? What's a 'Yule Goat'?
I'm thinking something from the Church of Satan for the holidays. ha ha

Anyways, be honest and enjoy. See what comes up.

How Santa/Grinch Are You?

You are 75% Santa and 25% Grinch, you are Santa's Helper! You like most things about the holiday season, but certainly not everything. You appreciate the things you love about this time of year, and try to make the best of it!

True. Some things I really like, but others I don't ... like the stress of forced family get togethers and the effort it makes to be nice to everyone even when you just want to be home watching a Walking Dead marathon. (which will be on over the New Years holiday!!)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 0620141220141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How Santa/Grinch Are You?
You are 43% Santa and 57% Grinch, you are an Elf!

That's about right. I hate getting together with people I normally avoid and with all the CHRISTMAS SALE BUY NOW commercials on TV, I'd rather gouge my eyes out than see another !@#*&^ salesman dressed as Santa trying to sell me s*** I don't want, have never wanted and never will want, at greatly reduced prices. And the first caroler that comes to my door this year, gets the hose. The mailman ain't gettin' a damn thing and if I hear one more bell ringer, somebody's gonna get hurt.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

You are 53% Santa and 47% Grinch, you are an Elf! While the holiday season isn't your favorite time of year due to the stress, you still suck it up for the sake of everyone around you. Well done!

Getting drunk at the airport while waiting for a plane makes me an elf!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jainine

You are 53% Santa and 47% Grinch, you are an Elf! While the holiday season isn't your favorite time of year due to the stress, you still suck it up for the sake of everyone around you. Well done!

Getting drunk at the airport while waiting for a plane makes me an elf!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I'm an elf. 55% Santa and 45% Grinch.

Sounds about right.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You are 71% Santa and 29% Grinch, you are Santa's Helper!

Cute! I usually love Christmas. It will be a sad one this year I'm afraid...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You are a Scrooge!

Bah Humbug! You are not a fan of the holidays and others are sure to avoid you if possible!

Damn right. Please avoid me at all costs because this quiz says so, I might not celebrate Christmas but at least I don't see it as a Hallmark holiday that has lost it's original purpose.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hah.. I couldn't believe my results!!
"You are 33% Santa and 67% Grinch, you are Scrooge!"

I like Christmas in all, I just don't like how people expect gifts. And I hate being asked what I want, I don't want anything. I'd rather help out others that literally don't have anything and in and around Memphis.. There's a lot of needy people..
Anyway... Happy holidays!!
-nat

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am the Grinch! I would sit alone and get drunk with my Yule Goat if I could have my way.
Instead I will be spending time with relatives I don't really like and only see on holidays.
I will have food I don't want shoved at me by fat asses who don't seem to understand that it is just as rude to tell me I'm too skinny as it would be for me to state the obvious relating to their physical condition.
There will be snot nosed brats making too much noise, breaking things, and spreading germs everywhere.
There will be music that makes me want to stab my eardrums out with an ice pick.
Screw Christmas. The only thing I like about it is when it goes away for another year.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: skunkape23
There will be snot nosed brats making too much noise, breaking things, and spreading germs everywhere..

That's the part I really hate. For some reason, the inlaws all think it's adorable that the hoard of kids who are under age 10 all 'help' in the kitchen. Sick, runny noses, sticking their hands in the food and all over everything. I once said .. 'did they wash their hands before they used their hands to mix that turkey stuffing'?? The adults just laughed and said no. Disgusting.

Thankfully I bring my own food to eat when there are holiday get togethers (I have autoimmune issues). Unfortunately, my husband and daughter get subjected to the germs though. They have picked up the flu and headcolds from these get togethers. This year Thanksgiving get together was cancelled I was VERY happy. And we always stay home for Christmas so we are safe for that one ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You are 59% Dubdin and 41% Grinch, you are an Elf!

What's a Dubdin?

I'm callin

No one like to be called a Dubdin!!
edit on 6-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join