It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Quiz - What Type of Ghost or Spirit Would You Be??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Fun meaningless quiz on what type of spook you'd most likely be upon death. To those who want to rain on the parade ... we don't want to hear a lecture that 'no ghosts exist'. This is just for fun.

What Type of Ghost or Spirit Would You Be?

You would be a Family Ghost! You're the type of ancestor or immediate family member that would linger around their loved ones for a good, long while. Maybe you have some unfinished business you feel the need to tend to until you cross over. Or, maybe you just can't bear to part with them because you're so close and attached to them. Whatever the reason may be, we certainly understand your desire for familial comfort.

Yep. I"m attached to my husband. I can see how that could happen. I'd hang out until he was ready to move on with me. If he died before me, I'd be all set to leave instantly and not look back.

One problem with this quiz. The last question showed a few different places and asked you to pick where you'd like to haunt. There were like four of them that I would have chosen but I had to pick one so I picked the creepy graveyard with the full moon. The church and the deserted path in the woods looked like fun as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This would be fun!

You would be a good old fashioned Poltergeist! We think you get a kick out of the idea of haunting people and playing some tricks on a few chosen friends here or there after death. Chances are you think it's a riot to hide important items they're looking for, stack inanimate objects on top of each other when no one's looking, and rapping and tapping mysterious noises. So you're a bit mischievous, that's for sure. Just be careful not frighten to the feint of heart too much!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I would be Extra Celestial...

You would be The Extra-Celestial Spirit! You are made up a combination of intelligent energy and spiritual belief. However, you don't exactly come from human origin; instead, you choose your own physical distinction and have a specific mission. What that mission is, we don't know. That's for you to decide! All we can tell you, is that you you would pride yourself in getting involved in any human's business, leaving spiritual wisdom or angelic guidance with them when your mission is complete. You may be a complex, non-human spirit, but a helpful one nonetheless.

I'm not sure how they arrived at that conclusion. Must have been Beetlejuice.

Beetlejuice.
Beetlejuic.....

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You would be an Elemental Spirit! You are of a non-physical realm, but you are an entity that feeds off of nature's energies and resides within the four elements of earth, air, fire and water. As a Nature Spirit you are extremely in tune with the universe but you can feed off of human energy as well. You like to facilitate the combined efforts of human beings and nature, forcing together intelligence with aesthetic beauty, making all humans question the great debate between science and a higher power.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Elemental Spirit

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Good one!!!

Family Ghost

You would be a Family Ghost! You're the type of ancestor or immediate family member that would linger around their loved ones for a good, long while. Maybe you have some unfinished business you feel the need to tend to until you cross over. Or, maybe you just can't bear to part with them because you're so close and attached to them. Whatever the reason may be, we certainly understand your desire for familial comfort.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You would be a good old fashioned Poltergeist! We think you get a kick out of the idea of haunting people and playing some tricks on a few chosen friends here or there after death. Chances are you think it's a riot to hide important items they're looking for, stack inanimate objects on top of each other when no one's looking, and rapping and tapping mysterious noises. So you're a bit mischievous, that's for sure. Just be careful not frighten to the feint of heart too much!

Well... sounds about right, what with my OCD and all

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I would be Extra Celestial...

You would be The Extra-Celestial Spirit! You are made up a combination of intelligent energy and spiritual belief. However, you don't exactly come from human origin; instead, you choose your own physical distinction and have a specific mission. What that mission is, we don't know. That's for you to decide! All we can tell you, is that you you would pride yourself in getting involved in any human's business, leaving spiritual wisdom or angelic guidance with them when your mission is complete. You may be a complex, non-human spirit, but a helpful one nonetheless.

I'm not sure how they arrived at that conclusion. Must have been Beetlejuice.

Beetlejuice.
Beetlejuic.....

That's what I got also but I picked Ghost Rider.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The Extra Celestial.

"However, you don't exactly come from human origin; instead, you choose your own physical distinction and have a specific mission. What that mission is, we don't know. That's for you to decide! "

I'm planning to haunt the little *********** who still owes me money. Best way I can think of to enjoy the afterlife

That plus floating through the forest

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I would be a graveyard specter, walking with the dead and keeping our realm sanctified!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Extra-celestial... I would be so gone to explore the universes... lots to see... between travels, I bet the between-life games will be super imaginative and have great graphics, too... no Earthly dilapidated houses or boring families for me... maybe haunt a beach or mountain range for awhile.

Once I was tired of flitting around and exploring/learning, I'd reincarnate to see if absolute power really does corrupt absolutely.... or dissolve into nothingness, exhausted.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Family Ghost....

And this is true, I've always told my family I am going to haunt them when they are on the toilet or if they are getting freaky. Just for the lolz

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My result is "Family Ghost", not surprising in description but pretty close. Woudl also like to try to get the message out, if possible, about the "afterlife" during that stay lasting or not.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'm a family ghost too.

Makes sense.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ummm...My good.......genderless apparition...I would be an ...ELEMENTAL SPIRIT...MUahahaha...

Or...at least that's what the quiz stated...and it was on youtube.....so it's gotta be right............right...?

YouSir

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ehhh I would be an Imprint Spirit! As an Imprint, you represent a period of time, or perhaps a difference in time dimension. You're the type of ghostly entity that appears to a human with a non-interactive personality; you will go about your usual business in your home, on the street, or any place private or public you dare to. There's the possibility that you may be on our very own Earth in present time as a departed spirit, but there's also the possibility that you're a spirit from another realm living life at the exact time as us. Only you can tell us if you are a spiritual entity of the past, present, or the future!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Elemental Spirit

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Extra Celestrial

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I didn't know that intelligence was an emotion.
Regardless, I got Poltergeist- not really what I was expecting.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

family gost:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join