It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cassini Solstice Mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hello ATS, it's been a while since I posted something.. I am very busy working on my school projects for my graduation year. I'm in a photography minor at the moment and we had to make a presentation about an artist that inspired us. Nature, space, art and science always inspire me. A few years back I saw the Cassini Solstice Mission video made by Chris Abbas and I decided to make my own version of his work to inspire others, because space, I think, is not only important for the future of transportation and habitation. It is also very important for the future of human imagination. I was inspired because this mission was a big achievement and a huge step in human technological capabilities. I hope projects like these can change the trajectory of human access to space and kick start a whole new industry for private and commercial space companies, accelerating the pace at which we explore our universe. I hope that more people will will see the massive importance of exploration so we can give the nascent space industry a huge shot the arm!

I hope you like it, have great day.

Kindest regards,

Seven.

edit on 4/12/14 by sevensheeps because: Update

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sevensheeps

That is very cool.

I didn't think it was possible to create something so cool out of black and white images of space.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyTrick

It surprised me as well, I rendered the video in a lower bitrate and of course some post production and I was/am very pleased with the end result. During the presentation I had the volume on maximum and had acces to a very very large screen, I was cool to see everyone fall silent during this presentation. I like to create things that give me goosebumps, I'm going to try and find more footage of other missions in the near future and try to make more of these.

I'm glad you liked it

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sevensheeps

Amazing I really enjoyed that .. very creative . So you made this with all still pictures from the NASA site?
Can you make a color version to?

new topics

top topics

join