It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quiz - Which Magical Creature Should Be Your Pet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Another fun quiz. Nothing to get uptight about. Just have fun.

Which Magical Creature Should Be Your Pet?

Griffin

A Griffin is a mythical creature with the legs, body and tail of a strong lion and the head and wings of a mighty eagle! You are an incredibly strong and resilient individual who will make a tremendous Griffin owner! The two of you will soar through the sky and stay true to your values. You believe in freedom and liberty and you and your pet Griffin will represent that forever!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
im Daenerys Targaryen...

Baby Dragon

A baby dragon would be the perfect mythical pet for you to own! That’s because you have the patience to train him or her to fly and breathe fire. Baby dragons are not easy to raise, however you will be able to calmly handle the challenge just like you do in other areas of your life. Your adorable baby dragon will love sitting on your shoulder and accompanying you wherever you go! Just make sure to keep your fire extinguisher close by!

i pick poison frog, well i guess a lizard is a lizard (frogs are not reptiles, dunno what a dragon is...)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You would make an amazing unicorn owner! You and your magical pet will always be flying through the clouds and chasing rainbows! You believe in magic and have an optimistic attitude about your life! Just like a unicorn, you are mysterious yet magical and have the ability to leave a lasting impression and a trail of glitter!

Coolio! I got a unicorn
I wonder what Phage would get?

STM

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Santas Reindeer

On Prancer, on Dancer! You are going to love having one of Santa’s magical reindeer as a pet! Just like the reindeers, you are able to spread cheer wherever you go, no matter what time of year it is! Even if it isn’t Christmas Eve, you will help deliver the gift of love and cheer and guide your friends and family safely, just like a reindeer guiding Santa’s sleigh. You and your pet reindeer will love playing in the snow in a Winter Wonderland and eating biscuits together! Stay warm out there and tell Rudolph hello!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I got Phoenix

The Phoenix is a mythical bird associated with the sun and is reborn by rising from the ashes after it is set ablaze. The Phoenix is a perfect pet for you because you are both fiery creatures who are able to overcome adversity. Your Phoenix will be your loyal companion and teach you how to remain strong when life becomes difficult. You and your Phoenix will always be flying together and setting the sky on fire!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

i get a baby dragon

Although id rather have Daenarys.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Baby Dragon

A baby dragon would be the perfect mythical pet for you to own! That’s because you have the patience to train him or her to fly and breathe fire. Baby dragons are not easy to raise, however you will be able to calmly handle the challenge just like you do in other areas of your life. Your adorable baby dragon will love sitting on your shoulder and accompanying you wherever you go! Just make sure to keep your fire extinguisher close by!

Cool! Who wouldn't want their own dragon!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The Phoenix is a mythical bird associated with the sun and is reborn by rising from the ashes after it is set ablaze. The Phoenix is a perfect pet for you because you are both fiery creatures who are able to overcome adversity. Your Phoenix will be your loyal companion and teach you how to remain strong when life becomes difficult. You and your Phoenix will always be flying together and setting the sky on fire!

This is pretty cool because I have been compared to the Phoenix over and over again in my life and have overcome many obstacles; abuse, crippling illness, homelessness and poverty to name a few...pretty spot on. Also, I am a fixed fire sign and that has always been my element. Pretty awesome, thank you for posting these!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I got the Griffin:

A Griffin is a mythical creature with the legs, body and tail of a strong lion and the head and wings of a mighty eagle! You are an incredibly strong and resilient individual who will make a tremendous Griffin owner! The two of you will soar through the sky and stay true to your values. You believe in freedom and liberty and you and your pet Griffin will represent that forever!

Though a couple of the questions/answers I was torn on so I'm going back to see what happens.

Well, I guess the Griffin's mine, changed a couple answers and still came up to the Griffin.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I got Santa's reindeer. Why? Because I like Christmas the best?

On Prancer, on Dancer! You are going to love having one of Santa’s magical reindeer as a pet! Just like the reindeers, you are able to spread cheer wherever you go, no matter what time of year it is! Even if it isn’t Christmas Eve, you will help deliver the gift of love and cheer and guide your friends and family safely, just like a reindeer guiding Santa’s sleigh. You and your pet reindeer will love playing in the snow in a Winter Wonderland and eating biscuits together! Stay warm out there and tell Rudolph hello!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh my goodness! I got the Unicorn!

Drat. I was hoping for a Pegasus.

I'm not going to look a gift-unicorn in the mouth though. Still very cool!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

How cool! I would be the proud owner of a Unicorn.

Not sure exactly where I would keep it though....maybe in the garage?

Eh, I would figure it out. It's a Unicorn for cripes sake!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Santa's freakin' reindeer.

I hate Christmas

Most of my answers were 'none of the above' - how'd I get a reindeer

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
Santa's freakin' reindeer.

I hate Christmas

Most of my answers were 'none of the above' - how'd I get a reindeer

Well aren't you just a scrooge. Bah Hum Bug!

You could always just shoot it and make some good reindeer jerky. Or, reindeer tenderloin. YUMMY!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I'm not that mean

Actually, I'm starting to warm to the idea a little bit, after all reindeers are similar to ponies and I like them.

I was just miffed cos I really wanted a dragon

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Oh certainly a unicorn - such lovely creatures. I've met one you know - but you'd never believe me!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Unicorn

You would make an amazing unicorn owner! You and your magical pet will always be flying through the clouds and chasing rainbows! You believe in magic and have an optimistic attitude about your life! Just like a unicorn, you are mysterious yet magical and have the ability to leave a lasting impression and a trail of glitter!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Bah! Baby Dragon! So, I have to feed it and water it and stuff and inject it with antibiotics when it gets in a fight and gets and owie. Really, a baby dragon should be able to fend for itself. It shouldn't need me to care for it, although it IS really cute and stuff.

If it can learn to chill until I'm out of bed at a time of my own choosing, then it can stay. I hope it plays hell with the wild chickens.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

We share a mythical animal. I got Griffin too.

top topics

join