It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This ringing sound in ear when aroused (emotional outbursts)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I don't know if this post qualifies here but I've always read this ringing sound in ear always connected to paranormal or UFO phenomena.

The thing is, this ringing in my ear is not always a random.

I could hear it during a negative emotional high such as when I'm very angry or see or hear things like music, picture, or a car model which reminds me of depressing or traumatic experiences I had in my life.

I could sometimes have a spontaneous but very brief OOBE when this happens.

Some people say it is an alien implant. So why would it activate during an intense emotional outburst? My own theory is that it seems to suppress my emotions and the ringing don't usually persist for long and subsides quickly.

On two occasions, this ringing caused partial paralysis on half of my body and in another, caused near complete loss of hearing in one ear. They both subsided in two hours. I tried to find the cause and the nature of the symptoms I experienced have unknown causes in the medical database.

It happened only 3 months like I was last diagnose having perfect health. It's been a long time since it last happened and didn't leave any permanent damage or impairment of anything. During occurrence, I noted strong electrical disturbance in immediate vicinity like electric lights flickering strongly and making popping sounds and strong presence of static electricity around myself.

So what is the source of this ringing sound, is it suppressing something in me, is it bad? Any non-invasive way to disable it using my own body??

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

You have tinnitus. Have you been exposed to very loud sounds at some point in the past? Or have you had ear damage? I have only one working ear, due to an attack of mumps when I was 5, and I often have tinnitus. It gets worse when I'm coming down with a cold or I'm generally under the weather, to the point where music sounds very strange indeed.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I always thought it had to do with blood flow in your ears...maybe when you were partially paralyzed you had such a high or low blood pressure episode that it effected you physically ? ....your emotions can raise your blood pressure.
edit on 1-12-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2014 by Meldionne1 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think you have the answer. This is a great thread btw.
It may be that it is a frequency shift. I know a couple of times I have felt like,
without trying, I was leaving my body and there is a strange high pitched
ringing sound that accompanies it. Sometimes it can also be a rushing sound,
like I'm standing under Niagra Falls. If I am dreaming intensely, then wake up,
that same sound will take me right back to the same dream as I drift off.
like the dream itself has its own specific frequency.
This is why I think it's electric dimensional and frequency related.
The dream, already existing on its own, gets our minds to vibrate at just the right
modulation to bring us into its world.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I inhaled a 'substance' once and the ringing hasn't stopped for 6 years. Both ears went vwooop and has been relentless since. The only explanation I have for it is massive blood flow damaging something.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

You have tinnitus. Have you been exposed to very loud sounds at some point in the past? Or have you had ear damage? I have only one working ear, due to an attack of mumps when I was 5, and I often have tinnitus. It gets worse when I'm coming down with a cold or I'm generally under the weather, to the point where music sounds very strange indeed.

No problems of any kind before, and never after, I never had mumps. Both symptoms rapidly subsided at the end of two hour period without relapse.

This is why my own research yielded the same "unknown cause" for both occurrence. Because people who had these usually had other underlying issues but I didn't.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You might want to look into TIA's Transient Ischemic Attacks.

TIA's are usually caused by a blockage of blood flow in the Brain. They share symptoms with "Strokes", but due to the transient nature no permanent damage. Basically a "Clot" gets stuck for a brief period, causing a temporary stroke. Symptoms include, ringing in the ears, one sided paralysis, a taste of metal preceding the event, along with many others.

These can be a sign that you could be having a blood clotting, or chelesterol(sp?) issue, that could lead to much worse, permenent damage, like a true Stroke, Heart Attack, Clots or blockages in your lungs, or Deep Vein Thrombosis(often presents as pain behind your knee). Needless to say, any of these can be serious and life threatening, but possiably preventable.

We have great "clot busting" meds now, but many times a change in diet can help to avoid the problems completely. It is very important to catch this type of issue early, before it grows in to a serious problem.

As far as being emotionally reactive, this would likely be linked to physical changes brought on by emotion. ie You get mad and heart rate and blood pressure raise caused by vasoconstriction(veins getting smaller) resulting in a temporary blockage. Emotions cause all kinds of feelings and changes to our bodies.

I recommend another check up, with a complete blood lab work up, just to be safe. Things are often overlooked, because a Dr doesn't always order Every test, allowing things to slip by unnoticed. Hopefully Tinnitus is all they find! Best wishes!
edit on 1-12-2014 by wastedown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
The thing is, this ringing in my ear is not always a random ...
I could hear it during a negative emotional high such as when I'm very angry ...
I could sometimes have a spontaneous but very brief OOBE when this happens ...
On two occasions, this ringing caused partial paralysis on half of my body and in another, caused near complete loss of hearing in one ear. They both subsided in two hours. I tried to find the cause and the nature of the symptoms I experienced have unknown causes in the medical database.

Another way of putting it : something in your brain repeatedly occurs , which can cause partial-paralysis , temporary-deafness and tinnitus , and sudden-onset of strong emotion. A “ focal seizure” can do all of the above.

If you see a doctor about these experiences , ( and you should, as seizures are usually treatable with cheap medication ) , don’t mention your “alien implant” hypothesis, as saying that could get you labelled as schizophrenic , whether you are or are not , just stick to the reporting the symptoms: partial paralysis, sudden strong unprovoked emotion (anger), dissociation / depersonalization (what you call OOBE) , temporary deafness and tinnitus.
edit on 1-12-2014 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
double post , sorry.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
When you overwhelm the lobe of your brain with signals, it causes some tinnitis or auditory hallucination like effect. I am personally aware of this sound, I use it to judge the shape of my Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Some people with Epilepsy do not have this noise, I suppose it depends on the way the stray signals travel through the brain.

This stray voltage can also give people some visual disturbances and even some mild hallucinations. It depends on how the energy flows. I have always been able to visualize memories I had recorded, sort of like viewing photographic memory. I can close my eyes and see an image, I can even rotate the image if I desire.

Now this is not alien or paranormal activity, but I suppose it could work as a communication link in some cases.

S&F, I'm interested to see what others say about this.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Since it is related to OOBE/sleep paralysis I would look into kundalini/prana/chi/light/energy changes in your body and third eye playing around. I have had some ringing sometimes when playing around with chi in the bliss, but only have had one time when the internal speakers went fully online hearing something without it coming thru the ears.

Namaste
edit on 1-12-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Since it is related to OOBE/sleep paralysis ...

johndeere2020 does not say "sleep paralysis" they say , partial-paralysis affecting half of their body, which lasted two hours.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I hear a constant high pitched tone, it used to drive me mad as no matter what I could not stop it, but I also have paranormal experience's or rather have in the past.

Now the medical explanation is that in your ear there is a small bone that has very small hair's on it.

These hair's are connected at there base to a nerve that converts vibrations in the hair into nerve impulses that your brain then convert's into sound, they hair's are of different lengths though all are tiny and they respond to different frequency's of noise, when you get older the hairs that detect the highest pitched sound's die off and you lose sensitivity in that audio range but sometime's the nerves responsible continue to fire or we start to pick up random or ghost noise we call tinitus.

I also used to get this whenever I was near to a large source of electrical energy such as a substation or large transformer.

Blood pressure such as from arousal can actually be heard by some people as there ear's pich up the sound of the blood flowing around there own body's, just like when you can hear your heart thumping at different end's of the audio spectrum.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
All our minds are wired differently so the ringing in the ears might not be a concern .. some people hear colors in vision (Synesthesia). At first I thought your symptoms might suggest a blockage in kundalini which can lead to strange occurrences but the one half of your body remaining paralyzed is a concern. Sometimes it takes a while for the medical profession to find a cause because the body is a very complicated beast. Suggest you follow wastedown's recommendation.
edit on 1 12 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I've had a ringing in my right ear or to my right side for 6 years now. I've dismissed a physical defect or tinnitus because I can control it to some extent. Somehow it's like coming from 'the other side' or it is a side effect of having a contact with the beyond. Because it's such a thrill and exciting to study/interact with the other side I can't let it go easily but when I do the sound goes away. Also I have had several times when the sound appeared to be moving from my right side to my left or as if it collapsed into itself, a few times when it appeared to grow in intensity and then back to what it was.

My advice is don't play with it or investigate it as what I've seen from that 'dimension' if you will, which is made up of thoughts, well there are a lot of spirits there with bad thoughts creating weird effects of the mind. Which is incredible but at the same time it can mess up your life.

It goes away when I focus on my body and immeadete surroundings and make myself believe there is no beyond. Which is difficult if you have seen unexplainable things which can only be explained when accepting an afterlife (and spirits) are real.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979
I've had a ringing in my right ear or to my right side for 6 years now. I've dismissed a physical defect or tinnitus because I can control it to some extent. Somehow it's like coming from 'the other side' or it is a side effect of having a contact with the beyond ...

In some people their tinnitus produces noises which can be mistaken for speech via pareidolia , ( no spirits required ).

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979
I've had a ringing in my right ear or to my right side for 6 years now. I've dismissed a physical defect or tinnitus because I can control it to some extent. Somehow it's like coming from 'the other side' or it is a side effect of having a contact with the beyond ...

In some people their tinnitus produces noises which can be mistaken for speech via pareidolia , ( no spirits required ).

There is a vast difference between auditory hallucination and actual clairaudiant phenomena, what you state here is a personal belief that has become cannon in a profession riddled with quackery that is far behind scientifically speaking any other medical profession so that is a statement of opinion not fact.

Some people do have a poor grasp on reality but in many cases it may rather be indicitive of an out of phase astral/celestial corporeal body interaction resulting in overlapping physical and spiritual sense's, normally a living person is in phase with there body but sometime ill health of the body or the soul can result in this becoming partially decoupled, attempt's to deliberately provoke this response by attempting astral projection undoubtedly result in a certain high percentage misinterpreting stress or meditative related neural process as an experience but a small percentage may very well be genuinely real.

Another method common to shamanic cultures the world over and I will use the lap shaman as an example, is to use hallucinagenic compound coupled with a ritual meditative state of mind to try to free themselve's from the body on earth and walk in the spirit realm, argumentatively the hallucinagenic compound's may merely be triggering a neural storm of chaotic images and sensation's but as the hallucinagenic compound only affect's the physical real body it may also be placeing the quantum interdimensional interface of the nervous system into such a particular state of flux that in fact to a degree the body is then partially decoupled from the astral body and the soul of the shaman can see into another dimension (it may also be harmful to the soul but who can say).

edit on 1-12-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
There is a vast difference between auditory hallucination and actual clairaudiant phenomena ...

"a vast difference" and yet you've omitted to tell us how they can be differentiated.

originally posted by: LABTECH767
what you state here is a personal belief ...

If you can read up on tinnitus you will find that some sufferers themselves describe the noise as voice-like. So that tinnitus can sometimes sound voice-like is a first-hand-account , not just my "personal belief".
Like EVP the voice-like sounds don't speak in normal length sentences , just an occasional word or two which generally don't make any sense , because they too are produced by random noise, not an intelligent source.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I agree. Your vibrational frequency probably changes as your minds eye goes into the past and remembers. I get this ringy thing as well when I am very in my own head about things. I don't have tinnitus. Nor does it happen every time for me. It might even be barometric pressure changes. But regardless, I believe you OP. I don't think it's an implant--but even if it is who cares? Override the sensation and don't allow yourself to trip out (so to speak). Rein the trip in and bring yourself back into the present. Remember yourself during one of these episodes and snap yourself out of it. Do something to calm yourself and don't let your fear get the better of you. You're stronger than that ^_^

edit on 1-12-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
... I don't think it's an implant--but even if it is who cares? ...

Do you care if the OP got a false diagnosis of schizophrenia ? , a diagnosis which could deprive them of their liberty and stigmatize them for the rest of their days. If not they should keep off the subject of alien brain implants when talking to a doctor , ( just tell them the symptoms ).

originally posted by: rukia
... Override the sensation ... Rein the trip in ... snap yourself out of it ... You're stronger than that

If it is a seizure they have no control over it : sufferers cannot "snap out" of a seizure.
To say to them words to the effect "you could stop this if your will was strong enough" is to add their distress,
( if they don't realise you are an ignoramus ).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join