It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson Resigns

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure but he may be planning a European vacation for a few years just to stick it to the Ferguson Protestors, especially Jesse Jackson.

That's what I'd do. That would put an immediate end to the protests I think.

link ahead.
edit on 29-11-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Darren Wilson Resigns

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Without what is clearly a cover to hide his own nature...It would be interesting to see:

1. If Obama issues an Executive Order about this case and not the thousands of other ones that must exist.
2. What the drivers of the Ferguson social movement will do when all hope of prosecuting Wilson evaporates before their eyes.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The ultimate stonebuster would be to change his name and move out of the jurisdiction.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And just a bit of plastic surgery too

Not sure if everybody saw it, but there was a thread about Obama issuing an executive order that prosecutes Wilson. It was found to be a hoax, but regardless of that, it was a very believable form of satire...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
With the radicals putting a $5,000 bounty on his location and a $1,000 bounty on any family members locations the man sure does have a rough road ahead of him. In his position I would drop from the radar for a few years to protect myself and my family

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

And just a bit of plastic surgery too

Not sure if everybody saw it, but there was a thread about Obama issuing an executive order that prosecutes Wilson. It was found to be a hoax, but regardless of that, it was a very believable form of satire...

A hoax for now perhaps.

What if it turns out to be a leaked truth?

I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I think that was a total joke. But if it does happen in the near future I would not be surprised one bit. And I had no idea there was a bounty on this guy, an eye for an eye really won't solve anything imo.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wilson is about to go deep underground...it'd take the President to bring him out.

but for the Ferguson group...if they don't know already...what they are doing is going to be equally as successful as Gaddafi trying to remain in control of Libya.

i'm sorry they were taught otherwise.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Duhhh.. hes already in witness protection. Why do you think they dragged out the ruling?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It may not make sense today but it will by around late February. Short story is that Ferguson and the protests that are being spawned by it seem to be being inspired by, more likely directly related to, the Arab Spring...and the same outcome is hoped for...the removal of a Dictator.

plot twists aside, Darren Wilson's departure from the Narrative will necessitate more direct hostile action on the part of the aggressors and the key people will be revealed.

this video is for mood:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Right,
Can this thread be restarted, or canned whichever!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Sooo....all the riots are really about removing a "dictator?" Who might that be?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Duhhh.. hes already in witness protection. Why do you think they dragged out the ruling?

I wonder why he agreed to an open TV interview?

What witness program is he in?

Might be a special federal "program".

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

"I have been told that my continued employment may put the residents and police officers of the City of Ferguson at risk,

Nobody had to tell him that. Now he'll pull a Zimmerman disappearing act (road trip). We might be hearing from him in the future.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Why do you think they dragged out the ruling?

it does't take a hundred days to determine if a crime has been committed. it takes a hundred days to prepare to determine one hasn't.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Personally, I'd like to see him move to Alabama or South Carolina and run for governor. The kid did nothing wrong and doesn't deserve to be forced into hiding for the rest of his life. People just need to accept that, sit down, and shut up.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Careful with that. Opinions like that get you labelled a shill and/or sheep.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Careful with that. Opinions like that get you labelled a shill and/or sheep.

No, you mean "racist", and I don't care. I'm not saying he acted appropriately because he's white. I'm saying he acted appropriately because the evidence shows he did. That's enough for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: onequestion

Why do you think they dragged out the ruling?

it does't take a hundred days to determine if a crime has been committed. it takes a hundred days to prepare to determine one hasn't.

100% on the button,
the Grand jury were data dumped. Now they will go after Ferguson police chief Jackson, (BTW OP, and all excuse my above rant post, this page was scrambled for ten minutes or so here..page saved on another server) because he stated that Wilson knew nothing about the robbery. Wilson's testimony to the grand jury says otherwise..the Cigarillo's, and the despatch message. Chief Jackson was unequvical in his statement.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Dang it you're right, I left that one out. Though to be fair, I've had "shill" thrown at me more than the other two combined. You can have a star for pointing out my error

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join