It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackLight Power.... 16 weeks are up. Where's your prototype Sun-Cell?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: engineercutout

Photovoltaic cells - free energy already exists!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefSlug

the claim of a 100 kw first build - should set alarm bells ringing [ it does for me ] .

if real independant testing is allowed , any size prototype that works will demonstrate the concepts veracity

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: engineercutout
a reply to: Bedlam

Tim?

"I don't think so, Tim" was a running joke on a program called "Home Improvements". Any time the main character made a sweeping, incorrect declaration, his assistant would deadpan "I don't think so, Tim" generally right before the pratfall.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: odaeio

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: ChefSlug

I have both experience in electrical systems and knowledge in physics; an out-of-this-world imagination, and an IQ above 130. And so far I haven't found a way to achieve over-unity.

I doubt they have succeeded - all this stuff in their machine would just require more energy, a true over unity dervice has to be simple, it's almost a requirement.

Am not being facetious, or offensive, a genuine question. Have you ever seen over-unity in Nature? Have you ever seen any life-form, barring humans, which uses more energy than that provided by it's "food" source?

I am thinking that the Universe, and Nature, have systems worked out that human intelligence, science and technology are nowhere near coming close to replicating. If Nature's machines are designed for such close to perfect efficiency which allows for indefinite sustainability, are humans so much more intelligent that we can find energy sources that the Universe/Nature never even knew about?

Perhaps I am wrong, and would appreciate it if you could provide examples of over-unity, or an alternative energy source used in Nature. As far as I can ascertain, the only energy source Nature uses is the sunlight falling on the planet, and all the systems and machines operate within this limitation.

Thank you.

Odaeio, I believe the term "over-unity" to be an overused term and incorrectly applied here. I can think of a number of powerful energies that occur naturally in the world we live in, that we've not yet figured out how to harness the energy from. First, ocean currents are extremely powerful and naturally occurring, second, wind in the vortex of a tornado, and third, the last naturally occurring energy I will list here, but certainly not the least, the plasma and electrical charge energy found in lightning.

Personally, I believe lightning is exactly what Dr. Mills electro-chemical process is simulating on a microcosmic scale. The question is, do we have the technology to capture and convert this energy to replicate it on a continuous basis? Will we ever?

Over-unity? I think not. Naturally occurring? Absolutely.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Valtortasupporta

Wow back from the graveyard. Still no product.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join