It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NASA just admit they never put Man on The Moon? [Video]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: choos
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

ask jay windley..

I don't have to ask anyone; you put the claim out there and you have to prove that it is not false - those are the rules of engagement my friend.

-MM

well Jay Windley is a well known and respected in the aerospace field

The webmaster, Jay Windley, has been trained as an engineer and has worked in various industries including aerospace. He studied mechanical engineering and computer science at Kansas State University (BSCS), and engineering design and computer science at the University of Utah. At the latter institution he did graduate work using their advanced manufacturing laboratory and for the associated corporate spin-off Engineering Geometry Systems. This group provided design and testing support to major aerospace contractors as well as the U.S. Department of Defense. He currently works as a systems engineer developing high-performance computers and supercomputing applications for customers such as Boeing, Northrup-Grumman, and Airbus.

Windley has been acknowledged as an expert in the technical history of Apollo and has consulted with several authors including Arthur C. Clark, Ed Mitchell, and his comments have appeared in The New York Times Magazine and Metropole. Many of his professional mentors were engineers on the Apollo project and have offered personal insights on many of these questions, and have arranged access to materials and machinery not otherwise easily available.

he would be classed as an expert.. now wheres your evidence to say that he made it up??
edit on 29-11-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Neeever heard of him, is he related to Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons or some other fictional character? Even if he is real, can you really vouch for his moral integrety in a manner that would assert the referred letter not being a hoax? I think not!

I'm demanding proof here, this is ATS and we deny ignorance! Every time I make a post here I'm expected to reference my claims or submit some kind of proof, the same is expected from you. Now proof, please.

-MM

edit on 29-11-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Then how do we know that the signature was written by Dr. James Vann Allen if we have nothing to compare it with. The letter could have been signed by any toddler for all we know.

-MM

right now you are questioning Jay Windley.. read my previous post if you want to question his legitimacy.. he frequently uses the name "JayUtah" on other forums if you have problems.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Neeever heard of him, is he related to Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons or some other fictional character? Even if he is real, can you really vouch for his moral integrety in a manner that would assert the referred letter not being a hoax? I think not!

I'm demanding proof here, this is ATS and we deny ignorance!

-MM

it is not my problem you have never heard of him...

you are the one right now choosing to embrace ignorance.. if you wished to deny ignorance you would look up Jay Windley yourself.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

-MM

you are the one right now choosing to embrace ignorance.. if you wished to deny ignorance you would look up Jay Windley yourself.

It is you that post the claim here, you must submit proof of the claims - regardless if the claim was made by someone else. If the 3rd party has no proof then your claim is false by default as it can not be asserted.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

-MM

It is you that post the claim here, you must submit proof of the claims - regardless if the claim was made by someone else. If the 3rd party has no proof then your claim is false by default as it can not be asserted.

-MM

dude, ive given you his credentials.. where is your proof that he made up the letter?? you are the one choosing to ignore his credentials without any proof whatsoever..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

-MM

-MM

dude, ive given you his credentials.. where is your proof that he made up the letter?? you are the one choosing to ignore his credentials without any proof whatsoever..

This is what is called The Burden of Proof, my friend:

the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges

In laymans terms; you claim something then you have to prove it, and it is not the listening audience that has to prove it for you. The source's credentials make no difference, proof must be submitted or the claims are prostate by default.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

ive given you Jay Windleys credentials.. what more do you want?? you saying you choose to ignore his credentials???

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

ive given you Jay Windleys credentials.. what more do you want?? you saying you choose to ignore his credentials???

The source's credentials make no difference, proof must be submitted or the claims are allegations by default.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

you are just being plain ignorant right now..

go email him and set up a visit to salt lake, Utah. to inspect the letter yourself just as he says in his post.

email: [email protected]

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

-MM

-MM

In laymans terms; you claim something then you have to prove it, and it is not the listening audience that has to prove it for you. The source's credentials make no difference, proof must be submitted or the claims are prostate by default.

-MM

You are the one claiming that Professor Van Allen said that two meters of lead shielding would be necessary. Prove it. If you can't provide the same level of documentation for your statement that you are requiring from others, you are either a hypocrite or a troll. Put up or shut up. Prove that Van Allen said two meters of shielding was necessary.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
> go email him and set up a visit to salt lake, Utah. to inspect the letter yourself just as he says in his post.

I will leave that task to you, as it was you have posted the claim. I will not do the work of proving other people's claims.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I will leave that task to you, as it was you have posted the claim. I will not do the work of proving other people's claims.

-MM

then simply email him... what are you afraid of?? if i email him you claim i made it up..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

We must solve these challenges before we send people through this region of Space.

It's an accurate statement of fact and doesn't negate the other fact that people have been sent through that region of space. VAB radiation is a challenge that's waiting for a more elegant solution than increased shielding which demands increased payloads and higher costs.

Just getting a payload into orbit is a constant challenge and fraught with failures even though we continue to do so.

Challenge isn't a synonym for 'impossible.'

It seems pretty clear from the OP's article that it is the damage to equipment that is the greatest concern. Apart from that, there is an alternative being seriously mooted that the Van Allen belts would be neutralised, either temporary or altogether I am not sure how it would work, but it is a serious proposition...I must look for the full info, but here's one tentative link,
www.geek.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

-MM

-MM

-MM

You are the one claiming that Professor Van Allen said that two meters of lead shielding would be necessary. Prove it. If you can't provide the same level of documentation for your statement that you are requiring from others, you are either a hypocrite or a troll. Put up or shut up. Prove that Van Allen said two meters of shielding was necessary.

I have proved that the core of the statement was true by submitting other verifiable sources. The number of feet that is required to shield the crew is irrelevant as the context was later asserted; Dr. Vann Allen says that humans must be shielded from the deadly radiation emmitted from the Vann Allen Belts. And this is the last I will say on this unless you prove that my sources are non-verifiable.

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

-MM

then simply email him... what are you afraid of?? if i email him you claim i made it up..

Since you put up the claim then you e-mail him or otherwise submit proof of your claims; what are you afraid of?

-MM

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

-MM

-MM

-MM

I have proved that the core of the statement was true by submitting other verifiable sources. The number of feet that is required to shield the crew is irrelevant as the context was later asserted; Dr. Vann Allen says that humans must be shielded from the deadly radiation emmitted from the Vann Allen Belts. And this is the last I will say on this unless you prove that my sources are non-verifiable.

-MM

how did you equate van allen saying humans needed to be shielded in order to traverse the VAB with humans needs 6feet of lead shielding??? i see no link..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

-MM

Since you put up the claim then you e-mail him or otherwise submit proof of your claims; what are you afraid of?

-MM

dude i just told you.. if i emailed him.. you will claim i made it up just as you did about the letter..

so YOU email him.. that way there is no need for you to claim i made it up.. that way YOU can confirm it for yourself no middle man to try to trick you, DENY IGNORANCE.. what are you afraid of?? its a simple email to confirm for yourself to deny ignorance.

p.s. if i email him and post the reply here, will that make you believe?
edit on 29-11-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I have proved that the core of the statement was true by submitting other verifiable sources. The number of feet that is required to shield the crew is irrelevant as the context was later asserted.

How do we know those sources are genuine? How do we know they are telling the truth? What is the difference between your sources and the sources that say Van Allen retracted his statement?

I can provide a reference that proves that 2 mm of aluminum was sufficient. The source is Russian, so they would have no need to lie in support of a NASA hoax:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please stop pretending you are "on the fence." As you can see, this topic has been discussed in much greater length and depth before. If you have nothing new to contribute, your thread is pointless.

Orion is being launched into the inner Van Allen belt on Thursday morning, specifically to test the electronics. Human beings are alive and can heal if exposed to radiation.If electrical equipment is damaged, it has to be repaired or replaced.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

-MM

-MM

dude i just told you.. if i emailed him.. you will claim i made it up just as you did about the letter..

so YOU email him.. that way there is no need for you to claim i made it up.. that way YOU can confirm it for yourself no middle man to try to trick you, DENY IGNORANCE.. what are you afraid of?? its a simple email to confirm for yourself to deny ignorance.

No, you put up a claim then you have prove it - I'm not e-mailing anyone, and this is the last I will say on the subject.

Would still be no proof, just hear-say. If you got Dr. Vann Allen to post here on ATS... Well that would be another matter. You see, credentials are no proof.

-MM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join