It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NASA just admit they never put Man on The Moon? [Video]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

What kind of computer systems did they use in Apollo missions compared to what we would presently use?

Do you think that risks taken back then should be taken today? Can you show me where NASA said there were no difficulties or challenges associated with the Van Allen belt for the Apollo missions?

Nowhere does it state we never went, you clearly think we never went and look for any excuse to support your belief, sorry to burst your bubble.

I think the point the OP is making is very valid. He's found a diamond in the rough for people that question whether or not we really went to the moon.

They didn't say explicitly "we never went." NASA will never out right admit that. However, to suggest they are trying to solve a problem that should have been solved when we "went to the moon" the first time suggests exactly what the OP is suggesting - we didn't go to the moon vis-à-vis the Van Allen Belt, radiation, electrical systems, and human survival.

Good find, MerkabaMeditation.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
In this 2014 educational video from NASA about their new Orion Spacecraft, NASA Engineer Kelly Smith says the following about crossing the Vann Allan radiation Belts when travelling to the Moon and beyond:

As we get further away from Earth, we will pass through the Vann Allan Belts, an area of dangerous radiation. Radiation like this can harm the guidance systems, onboard computers, or other electronics on Orion. Naturally, we have to pass through this danger zone twice, once up and once back. But Orion has protection, shielding will be put to the test as the vehicle cuts through the waves of radiation. Sensors aboard will record radiation levels for scientists to study. We must solve these challenges before we send people through this region of Space.

What? I just could not believe what I was hearing! "We must solve these challenges before we send people through the Vann Allan Belts?" - supposedly NASA sent 10-15 people through that belt 40-45 years ago in the Apollo Programs, and now in 2014 NASA is saying that this deadly radiation problem is yet to be solved?

Above quote from 3:00

The Vann Allan Belts are several bands of deadly radiation that protects the Earth. It is located between the Earth and our Moon, which means that any spacecraft going to the Moon has to cross it.

Did the Apollo Program EVER send people though the Vann Allan radiation Belts? The answer is "NO", that is what I gather from the NASA video above. Comments?

-MM

Flag with a thousand stars.. !!

someone on another thread a few years back stated .. they (Astronauts) flew 'over' the belts since they seem to be donut shaped...hmmm....I say...RIIIIGHT. Now with the electron belt tucked away between the belts themselves, the evidence is seriously mounting against the Apollo missions..

not to mention the amount of logistics of water and air they needed ...but it's all figured out by the experts that say NASA had systems in place to scrub the water and air to deal with it ..

edit on 29-11-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

It doesnt mean they did NOT send people back then.

Could the radiation of dramatically increased in that time or got to a point that we now just can't send people through because it is so much worse???

I dont know the answer I am just asking. BUT you are jumping to very wild conclusions based on a few words.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Now with the electron belt tucked away between the belts themselves, the evidence is seriously mounting against the Apollo missions.

The "storage belt" is a transitory (temporary) occurrence. It has the same toroidal shape as the other belts.

In situ energy-specific and temporally resolved spacecraft observations reveal an isolated third ring, or torus, of high-energy (>2 MeV) electrons that formed on 2 September 2012 and persisted largely unchanged in the geocentric radial range of 3.0 to ~3.5 Earth radii for more than 4 weeks before being disrupted (and virtually annihilated) by a powerful interplanetary shock wave passage.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The high inclination orbit used by Apollo would have limited exposure to the storage belt just as it limited exposure to the other belts, even if the storage belt had been there at the time.

edit on 11/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

The Belts fluctuate with external input, but there are ways to get through them without going through the worst part of them. They're not uniform, and the worst part is near the equator. If you stay in them long periods of time anywhere, they can be a problem, but quick trips won't be harmful.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theprimevoyager
Yes we went to the moon. The LRO has proven it with many photos. As for passing through the van allen belt astronauts experienced an average of 1.6 mGy due to the high velocity of the TLI (trans-lunar injection). Little more than the amount of a chest x-ray.

It still blows my mind people believe we never went.

I am NOT concerned with whether we went or not. I AM concerned with what they actually saw up there

Care to show some of these pictures ?? We have all seen them and if say the RUSSIANS were showing such complete garbage it would still be the biggest laughing point of the century, if not millennia.

I just love how most people actually believe that amazing huge misrepresentations of physics and science is not possible.

We would all love to see an actual launch off this rock and into space, but since the tech got so good it was obvious the pictures and such SHOULD be better, not a dam whimper of humanity has dared venture a step, interesting stuff.

You should be concerned with the FACTS that this planet is ALL ABOUT , COVERUPS, HIDING THE TRUTH, AND MISINFORMATION.

It is abundant in all forms, in every place, and at all times, has always been this way.

NO WAY to verify if anyone has ventured out into the stars, without blindly believing much like a Christian thinks he has accepted some GOD into his heart, the emotional charges supercede the actual realities of how things work.

To actually believe FULLY, that these events are not beyond ripe with lies, coverups and obfuscation is beyond hysterical.

And to limit oneself to thinking only parts of these events or ANY OTHER events can be altered, and even SOLD to a believing group of scientists who even working on a project are actually being fooled themselves, is CENTRAL AND CORE, to something which controls this planets bizarre behavior.

Why such need for secrecy in such a place as this ? It would almost seem that FAR MORE is at stake than anything HERE, and surely it is, which is why it is so paramount to program the masses to believing dam well anything, to even accept the totally absurd as truth....

Keep telling yourselves that these missions will go on, how many more decades of silence and delays must it take before one finds out they have been had on ALL LEVELS.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ah Jeez. Just send somebody up there to plant a flag again, or for the first time, or whatever, and get this over with. Did we go to the moon or not? To tell the truth, I dont care if we did or didn't. But it seems a great many people do.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

If this is true, then it is likely that it is the same architects of these lies that write the history books that are tought our children and grandchildren. In such a case, who know which stories from our own past that are utter lies fed us from the same clandestant aristocracy? And in the same manner they will be taught that the Apollo Missions were real historical fact and not just Cold War propaganda.

-MM

edit on 30-11-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Ah Jeez. Just send somebody up there to plant a flag again, or for the first time, or whatever, and get this over with. Did we go to the moon or not? To tell the truth, I dont care if we did or didn't. But it seems a great many people do.

The craziest thing to me is when people believe that the US spent $20 Billion only to go to the Moon just five times; plant a flag, bring back som rocks, and do some tourist activities like drive around in a car & take some holiday pictures - and never return for another 40 years... Now THAT is what is crazy, my friend. And why should you not care - those were your $20 billion they supposedly spent, if you don't care about your money then you can have my bank account number and do some deposits to me

-MM

edit on 30-11-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

If this is true, then it is likely that it is the same architects of these lies that write the history books that are tought our children and grandchildren. In such a case, who know which stories from our own past that are utter lies fed us from the same clandestant aristocracy? And in the same manner they will be taught that the Apollo Missions were real historical fact and not just Cold War propaganda.

-MM

Here's a nice fact that dovetails nicely into your OP: The Russians have never sent a human being in a spacecraft over 475km space altitude - That's as high as the Reds could fly way back in 1965. 50 years is a long damn time and we have seen how far below the radiation belts Russian likes to park in orbit... less than 250km for long duration studies. and those Russkies are pretty smart people too.. even managed to get their rocket engines into the U.S. space industry supply chain. But that is just an example of the global world we live in.

US & Russia are worried about space asteroids falling on their territory. A global world needs a global threat... the Asteroid Threat could be something that finally brings all nations together under one unified planetary defense command. The Asteroid Threat is an exponential threat - we build more sensors and we find more asteroids that are threats and we keep building more sensors it just keeps multiplying over and over until we finally get hit by the 'big one'.
edit on 11/30/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

The craziest thing to me is when people believe that the US spent $20 Billion only to go to the Moon just five times; plant a flag, bring back som rocks, and do some tourist activities like drive around in a car & take some holiday pictures - and never return for another 40 years... Now THAT is what is crazy, my friend. And why should you not care - those were your $20 billion they supposedly spent, if you don't care about your money then you can have my bank account number and do some deposits to me

-MM

so is that what its down to?? you dont like how they spend the funds so therefore it must be a hoax?

p.s. dont look at the military budget you might think the military is a hoax also.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

-MM

Pick a card, any card.
You can chose any and the result will always be the same.

My biggest hangup on this is as above so below, micro and macro....

We build nuclear reactors even though we are well aware of the potential consequences, Chernobyl, Fukushima, etc. We also had the oil volcano spewing in the gulf and we still have rigs there also. Thousands if not millions die over energy and rare earth minerals on this planet everyday. Risk v. Reward.

It is rather strange is it not, that the same behavior hasn't extended to the moon. Perhaps if they could convince NASA that the moon hates us for our freedoms than perhaps we can "revisit" the moon. You know, attack it there so we don't have a mushroom cloud here.

I wonder what kind of radiation reflection material is used on Aliice.

I guess that explains why those alien grays are.....hairless and well, gray. If they can't figure it out I guess we won't either.

ETA: Do I believe we were ever there? I have no idea, I wasn't there. Besides, I adhere to the advice of the Russian State Controlled Propaganda Network (RT)......question everything.

edit on 30-11-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Going to Mars is a one-way ticket, yet there are thousands of volunteers.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

They landed on the moon six times.

Try to get something right.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Post removed

edit on 30-11-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

My first reaction to the thread title was "oh come on. really? NASA let their biggest secret slip all these years later in an educational video by accident?"

But then I read the thread, and I have to admit, I'm left scratching my head. I was born in 1990, so I don't know (or care) about the moon landing mission like older generations do. However, I do care about being lied to on such a grand scale. What bothers me is not whether or not we went to the moon, but whether or not the powers that be convinced us we did when we actually didn't.

Because the implications of that reality far outweigh the moon landing altogether.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: zman0418

What the footage DID NOT show was anything interesting (like structures or ruins or .... fill in the blanks).

I can fill in the blanks for you...

Because there aren't any.

Hoagland found some interesting things in footage released by the Chinese from their 2014 lunar rover missions. Worth a listen.

Hoagland is a buffoon that only wants to take the gullible's money for him to tell fictional stories of the Moon.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well, do you believe they have never sent sensitive electronics to any of the planets? They seem to send unmanned probes to other planets all the time and the electronics usually still function.

My guess is they just have safety guidelines nowadays they hadn't developed back then and they insist upon much higher safety margins.

Remember. Those were the days when astronauts died in fires on the launchpad. They were more willing to take big risks in those days. Challenger shut the shuttle program down for how long? We don't take the kind of risks we used to. We don't take big losses in stride like we did in those days.

My guess is they really didn't know whether it was safe or not and the only way to know for sure was to try it.

At any rate, whether the moon landing was a hoax or not (I personally don't believe it was) we have other things that re much more important to think about in 2014. There is no question that our government isn't always straight with us and they often lie and scheme. Some of these things are much more consequential than whether or not they went to the moon in the 60s.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAnarchist

. However, I do care about being lied to on such a grand scale. What bothers me is not whether or not we went to the moon, but whether or not the powers that be convinced us we did when we actually didn't.

So when shown pics of the actual lander that was used those are fake?

So I guess you think everyone that worked for NASA and worked on the Apollo program are all in on it, and how do you explain the moon rocks if we didn't actually go to the moon?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think Buzz Aldrin said he even saw the radiation flying through him! Back in the day that was fine, just like breaking up Asbestos.

Imagine a builder saying today, the biggest problem we are faced with is getting past the asbestos.

Well you managed to get past it 50 years ago without a problem, perhaps you never really got past it and just left it there.

Why didn't we park a shuttle in orbit, attached to space station. Big rocket with fuel cell and 4 astonaugts replenishes the shuttle, quick trip around the moon.

Very simple if we already went there.

I just don't know.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join