It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Acting Suddenly Cut in Fergusson Fox Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So when we got sick of listening to bleach-blonde reporters in the news room at WGN in Chicago talking while muting live footage getting hot in Fergusson, we switched to Fox -just in time for this.

The police trucks roll in, and an elderly-looking woman runs up to one and waves her arms around, much in a manner like you would expect a 60 year old woman in her first acting class to do when told to "let loose" or something - very awkward.

When the truck stops, riot-geared police "rush" over to her - at which point, she flails even more strangely - and the cops just look confused.

SUDDENLY it switches to Obama in mid-sentence. Oops.

Later, towards the end of this made-for -tv-docu-drama, they show where the crazy lady footage cuts off -
as one cop kind-of tries to grab her, she flails unconvincingly some more, almost in slow motion, then flops to the ground, flailing more.
The cop looks bored and confused and walks away.

Can't find video yet but if anyone can, that'd be great.

Anyone else catch this? I think it's a pretty clear example of "instigator shills" used in this type of "incident."

Thanks!
edit on 25-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: sp

edit on 25-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if the whole world is one giant movie with all this acting in our MSM and the way the governments plan and carry things out similar to a movie script.

Will be interested too see the clip when you find it!
edit on 25-11-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Sometimes I wonder if the whole world is one giant movie with all this acting in our MSM and the way the governments plans and carry things out similar to a movie script.

Will be interested too see the clip when you find it!

All the worlds a stage...

Shakespear understood.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Everything is scripted. The media is one gigantic show. If they didn't adhere to the script there would be chaos and some very displeased people at the top.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Smh, nothing is scripted. Us trying to live life like the movies makes it seem scripted. If you don't look for correlation, it won't be there. If you don't turn off the light, it won't be dark.
edit on 01411k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here's something not scripted: fox2now.com...

Watched it since the first car lit up.

Seems to be some timed-chemical. All cars on front had smashed windshield. Over time, they began to catch on fire from the inside.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Whoa, First time I have ever seen the government do a multiple car spontaneous combustion thing. Civilians, even angry ones (also invisible and or very professional to pull this off), don't usually have the wherewithal to do something like this, nor do they have the bowling ball sized nards to do these kind of crowd pleaser stunts that would get a minimum 10- year prison term if caught.

Looks like a stupid FBI trick or even an Obama inspired rookie level stunt on first glance.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I was watching a tv report here in Australia and they said that demonstrators took to the streets and they are going to live footage. I saw empty streets from a helicopter view, with 4 people walking out of McDonalds and 1 cop car on fire.
Oh and a couple of kids reportedly setting a beauty salon on fire. lol

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

This gets me thinking those free Obama phones aren't working like they were supposed to.. Their should be a lot more activity. Maybe the embedded "MK ultra chips added to those phones was made over seas or something. But then if they were made in America, the cat would have been out of the bag lol, so this is a lose, lose, or a win, win depending how and who is looking haha

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I just saw in another thread that there are more buildings on fire than was being reported over here. But I still think the English are better at riots though.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I love this fellows spin on this whole situation. Thanks richblakman, check this out!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TM62

And another awesome video about the fake tear gas!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Someone really needs to take a look at out of town agitators here. The sort with much larger agendas.

We really cant believe that anyone who could tried to get in there and talk them out of a riot. We have black leaders talking about "white occupation" ect. Some would love to turn this problem into a Palestinian sort of thing. If anyone cant buy that just keep your ears perked up and really listen to that rhetoric that sounds so familiar but you cant quite place it.

And by the way the impact of these things doesn't have near the effect they did in the 60s. It looks like bad behavior. Simply reinforces negative stereotypes. Cop gets called into the area because of a baby that couldn't breath for Petes sake. Runs into some punks that just muscled a store owner. So in his memory they riot the first time and loot.

Anyway to most people it looks like what it is.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"Riot"

"Shout"

"Flail"

Then grab all the free Christmas gifts you want

Courtesy: Obama administration, MSM, the Powers that Be

Alinsky would be rejoicing

(One point of view)

OR

(Second point of view)

A great excuse to have a great time, party hard, shout, scream, smash things

Then grab all the free Christmas gift you want

Courtesy: A lack of moral guidance from Black leadership (including Obama)

MLK Jr. would be hanging his head in shame at the awful behavior

edit on 8Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:28:29 -0600am112511amk252 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Meh -- even real rioters will perform for the news camera. Some people behave differently when they see a camera.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a Facebook friend who knows an uncomfortable amount about this sort of thing pointed out that the "Klansmen" were NOT, as they had no insignias denoting their order, and therefore obviously just instigators in masks.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In my opinion, the reason this thread was moved, is the reason it's obviously a conspiracy.

I just watched a split-second clip of this clown-woman in a commercial for a replay of the bs,
yet can't find a full clip online.

Again, welcome to 1984.

Maybe protesters need to be a bit more vigilant in filming.
Maybe that's why they "started it" at 8pm - poor lighting for amateurs.
Maybe protestors need to start investing in RC helicopters and small legal drones with high-powered LEDs and cheap and easy A/V systems, hovering 10-20 feet off the ground, fed to UStream, and maybe people should watch that instead of Fox. Go ahead, shoot one down, the other 20 filmed you doing that.

Not really my department, but it'd be nice to see protesters step it up in this department.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why talk about society crippling economic disparity when racial prejudices are so much easier to explain.

top topics

join