It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland, Oregon field report rethread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My research indicates a GIANT religious conspiracy to stage a media event in the Portland, Oregon area next week. I would like for all of you in the area to report what is happening that catches your attention. Do you work in a hotel or a restaurant? An airport? Taxi? Local Media? During the week do you see anything that is unusual or significant? Are there any important persons coming to the area? Take notice of Media equipment. Also security equipment. There is a high probability of very devout organization mobilized in the area in the coming week.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXX777
My research indicates a GIANT religious conspiracy to stage a media event in the Portland, Oregon area next week. I would like for all of you in the area to report what is happening that catches your attention. Do you work in a hotel or a restaurant? An airport? Taxi? Local Media? During the week do you see anything that is unusual or significant? Are there any important persons coming to the area? Take notice of Media equipment. Also security equipment. There is a high probability of very devout organization mobilized in the area in the coming week.

the most obvious question would be explain why and how "your research lead you believe this "

please elaborate more .

thanks

walsh

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

the most obvious question would be explain why and how "your research lead you believe this "

please elaborate more .

thanks

walsh

Alright. That's a good question. First, you have to know that I ramble on and on. Second, all the information that explains the theory is in another thread over at the Secret Societies forum. It is the Big Secret thread authored on April 1, 2012. To make a long story short I will say that the research topic is occulted manipulation of evolution. The two authors Helena Blavatsky and Erich Neumann wrote about topics that make clear the means of manipulation.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

maybe you can find the info and present it here , so that members like my self who are interested can get a better understanding of your reality and point of view ?

many thanks

Walsh

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

Maybe I can find the info? Are you serious? How interested are you? This is why we don't visit you.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh........ Google it?

Dude. Just click on my XXX777 name and go look at my threads. Scroll downdiddy down until you find the thread re: big secret circa April Fools Day.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yeah.

Portland people, when you finish drinking beer, please report on your local experience. If you see something, type something.

There are still seven days so you can relax and just chill and hang out doing your Portland things. Just keep it in mind. And don't be shy. Just type up all those interesting observations.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It seems a bit rude to ask for our help, and then refuse to tell us what you need it for. You've been here on ATS for awhile, I think you know better than that. Why do you feel entitled to send us off on a hunt for some random post in a huge thread for the goal of helping you?

I'm in Portland, planning on going to the Deschuttes brewery downtown this weekend followed by a few other places (are we Portlanders that predictable?) but I will not be aiding in your project until you tell us a bit more, if we are helping you out I think you can put a slight amount of effort in yourself and give an overall idea of what you are talking about.

I'm not trying to insult you so please don't take offense, but this is like asking someone to help you move, and then demanding they rent the U-haul. It's bad manners.
edit on 22-11-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh alright. You folks remember the disappearance of Kyron Horman, correct? I am thinking that there will be news headlines about Kyron next week. It could be a media circus. Or not. There may be people of interest in Portland or not. Taking notice of any groups of interest will be useful. The religious implications of this event are beyond just a few posts. I have been posting for more than two years on another thread about religious symbolism and such. This goes on and on. Just remember this thread, and post anything of interest next week. Especially if you find out that Elizabeth Smart is in the area. Or Ed Dames.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
It seems a bit rude to ask for our help, and then refuse to tell us what you need it for. You've been here on ATS for awhile, I think you know better than that. Why do you feel entitled to send us off on a hunt for some random post in a huge thread for the goal of helping you?

I'm in Portland, planning on going to the Deschuttes brewery downtown this weekend followed by a few other places (are we Portlanders that predictable?) but I will not be aiding in your project until you tell us a bit more, if we are helping you out I think you can put a slight amount of effort in yourself and give an overall idea of what you are talking about.

I'm not trying to insult you so please don't take offense, but this is like asking someone to help you move, and then demanding they rent the U-haul. It's bad manners.

I used to work for Deschutes Brewery. Let me tell you that if there is anything suspicious to report, it will be the funny mustaches you see in the pub and the freakin' best brew you'll ever drink.

This is coming from a guy who's two years sober so I really mean it.

As far as the thread's actual request, I have no idea what he's looking for so I don't know what to report. Oregon is delightfully strange and it's too broad to ask a person here to "report anything unusual".

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sorry dude, but you've got too many "could be"s "or not"s. It appears you are looking for a needle in a haystack and need help finding the hay. A two year old speculation thread?????? Ain't happening friend. But have fun this weekend. Deschutes beers and ales........yuuummmmmmm Envy Envy Envy

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

You should have expected responses like the ones in this thread, general confusion, and a request for more data. Creating a deliberately cryptic opening post, lacking any of the detail upon which you wish to receive expanded data, is not the way forward. It is your thread, and if you want results of a certain kind, you must put the effort in to creating your OP in such a way as to provide a well rounded, and useful sharing of ideas.

Please do not lambast us members, just because you have not done that!

Now... Regarding this vanishing child caper, why would the presence of Elizabeth Smart be important to the issue, unless you are suggesting that she will be doing some sort of press to raise awareness of the kidnap again, perhaps to jog memories of those who might have seen something? And Ed Dames, the remote viewing fellow?

Ok, I have some questions for YOU OP.

1) How do you believe these things are connected, and what leads you to that conclusion?

2) Why would you start a thread on the topic, without fleshing it out for those unfamiliar with the topic?

3) And what in the blue hell does Dames have to do with it? Are you thinking that Mr Ed there will be attempting to remote view, or organise some sort of effort along those lines to find the child?

What, in summary, is your angle?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
1) A time cycle I am researching. Smart was a high profile missing person who is now a news correspondent.

2) Poor organizational and social skills. I thought everybody would know what I was talking about. I am in my own little world. Plus beer.

3) Sure. Dames could be up to something.

I think that something is going to happen next week, precisely on Friday next week, and I am wanting to know from people in the area if there is a build-up of sorts before it happens. I want to know if the Media is coming to town and how early, on what day, and who is coming into the area in relation to this missing child story.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

1) A time cycle I am researching. Smart was a high profile missing person who is now a news correspondent.

2) Poor organizational and social skills. I thought everybody would know what I was talking about. I am in my own little world. Plus beer.

3) Sure. Dames could be up to something.

I think that something is going to happen next week, precisely on Friday next week, and I am wanting to know from people in the area if there is a build-up of sorts before it happens. I want to know if the Media is coming to town and how early, on what day, and who is coming into the area in relation to this missing child story.

What you want is attention. You got the last of mine.

top topics

join