It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from ASN (AnonSocialNetwork)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by phoenix9884 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

Whilst discretion could be considered part of our 'mandate', highlighting the actions or direction of Anon could hardly be considered a maneuver worth worrying about. Although in light of reporting activism when that action is against powerful congressional institutions, we are as careful as knowing that we are not desired within the populace and as such, neither are supporters or affiliates alike.

But thankyou, we are always 'careful' friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have alwys liked Anon, and what they stand for. I believe Anon is good for a country like this. It keeps the establishment from totally running over us, to a point. Would love to see you gather information on the current Ukraine War, Obama Care, MH17 plane accident, and so much more, that I feel is being tampered with. Good Luck Buddy

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS i appreciate alot of the information Anonymous has put out there that would otherwise remain hidden.. Look forward too reading future posts!

(post by phoenix9884 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

Bad apples exist everywhere friend, this is a fact of life. We will not be peppering ATS with any 'childish rants' as you call them. That was but one comment within a network of thousands, hundreds of thousands even. No one speaks for the whole and if you are worth your sort you will appreciate that it is the course of action that should be reasoned, not the vernacular of a single voice.

As was stated previously, we will not condone nor condemn, but merely report and highlight certain aspects. If we entertain discussion on vernacular or other minor aspects, this endeavor will have been pointless.

Thank you for your input though friend

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonSocialNetwork

Welcome

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonSocialNetwork
Please consider this our introduction:
If you legitimately represent Anonymous, that's cool and welcome to the monkey house. However, fact is that anyone could make that claim. There are ways in which you can verify who you are with the owners of the site, and they will vouch for you. Without that...well...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome to Your interesting future here at ATS! I look forward to some inside info from You guys!!! Syx.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

Firstly, I would be careful with your posts my friend, I'm pretty sure that even "F**I" is against the T&C and I wouldn't want you to incur penalties based on our exchange.

It must be understood, we do not exist to please everyone, nor do we aim to please everyone. We do what we do and you can either sit back and watch, support, or if you so wish, participate. If you participate, the stance you take or the vernacular you use may not be appreciated by others either, and that is just life my friend. We do not operate on a view that others may be pleased, we do what we do and you can participate, support or condemn as you wish, but those are not the discussions we will entertain to greatly here.

Again though,thankyou for your input friend

edit on 11-21-2014 by Springer because: corrected bbcode error

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

You don't have to be a hacker friend, hacking is what we're famous for, but is but a fraction of what we do. A sniper? we'll keep you posted, The Shiz hasn't quite hit the fan that hard just yet friend.

Thankyou for your interest though

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
IDK I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why take someone at their word on this. It's pretty easy to create a new account make a cool avatar, and say your someone. How about posting "ATS" on a known Anon Twitter handle. That would do it. I don' t know any ANON twitter handles, or really use twitter much. I'm just saying. Politely. Don't hack me please. Go Jets!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Exactly, Anonymous is everyone and no one, and that is the ideology that keeps us alive. To ask for confirmation of 'who we are' is a somewhat redundant, we don't have official badges, paychecks or secret handshakes. I will not give names of my immediate affiliates nor will I expose any of our inner workings, which to be fair ANY one could be a part of if they lurked more.

What we offer is an insight from within the hive, things that the media did not cover or misinterpreted. No more, no less.

It also allows you, the ATS members to ask questions, which if we do not have the immediate answer for you, will endeavor to get for you.

As for why now? Sometimes it helps to clear up the mess the media leave behind...

Thankyou friend

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Is there a particular mess to which you are referring?

Also, I may be wrong but it seems as though this account is to be used by multiple persons?

Appreciate your efforts, if they're legit and your org isn't part of the machine pretending to be other.
edit on 21-11-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

Scorched earth, maybe one day friend. But a crashed economy serves no one better than the current evil in place. The greatest battles won are in the hearts and minds of the people who hold up current ideals and traditions, change starts from within all of us...true story.

Thankyou for you input friend

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

Some you mention are being looked at, look for future posts friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jehova620

You right to a voice is indefinite, the world going too far is exactly why we are here.

Thankyou friend

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

We are neither friend nor foe, we exist. We are a natural consequence to lost liberties, corruption and ever increasing surveillance upon your right to privacy.

By us being here we mean ATS no harm, just clarity in what we do.

Thankyou friend

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Thankyou Kali74, your welcome is appreciated

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join