It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Lights in the Sky- By SuspectSky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Another month and a few computer problems later (The poor guy lost the file of his new video, so has had to do it again from scratch)
SuspectSky has released his new video which is a compilation of the most recent UFO phenomenon.

If you enjoy his videos like I do, you should enjoy this one. If you've seen my other threads with SuspectSky in the title, but never liked them, then this one's not for you

That's not taking away any debate about any video in the compilation though, they're welcome as always.

I think many in the compilation can be dismissed, but maybe, just maybe, one day the 1% out of the 100% of the videos, could be the game changer, but that is very wishful thinking with todays technology becoming more and more overwhelming.

Here's the video:

Description from his channel:

Strange lights in the sky have been witnessed by thousands of people over the last few months in places the world over. Unusual sky glows, pulsating orbs, and even structured UFO craft, appear to be roaming our skies as never before. This video examines the many forms the mysterious lights have been manifesting themselves in recent years and documents rising UFO sightings across the globe.

Footage includes a mysterious double UFO sighting in the Bermuda triangle, dozens of strange objects burning through the atmosphere in Michigan, a peculiar repeating sky flash captured on night vision, and an unprecedented sky glow seen by hundreds across Russia.

With the manifestations of this phenomena becoming ever more unique and bizarre, one wonders if such myriad of forms are truly separate, isolated occurrences? Or perhaps they are all from a single source? A source which can only be described as "Alien".

Also:

NOTES/UPDATES:

- My Facebook page is the best way to reach me. I rarely respond to YouTube comments. If you'd like to ask a question, suggest a piece of footage, or something else, best place to do it is Facebook. I will also be adding an FAQ section to the Facebook page very soon.

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Good catches of odd things. Thanks for posting.

Near the start, the fiery thing doing loops is likely an airshow- a plane with pyrotechnics... the others... not as easy to explain and seemingly completely legit.

Lots of those white sphere looking things I've seen myself.

That one near the end with what looks like a spotlight on clouds that speeds towards the viewer and then whips back away is odd... and might be an added effect or simply a spotlight, but if a spotlight, then it was moved far faster than I thought they could be... if legit, though, then ... hmmm.

Busy sky... there where some head scratchers, to be sure.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I really enjoyed watching that vid.
I know some are CGI and what have you but a few of them looked pretty real to me.
Yeah....good compilation !

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

And the replies follow without regard to this being the HOAX forum! About this item contained...being a HOAX.

PS I didnt put it there either! Interesting digital foolery though....

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

edit on 11-21-2014 by skyblueworld because: Oh my, 1 video kills off all the rest of his work, not good at all!

top topics

join