It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad news for women, or not ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
a reply to: InTheLight

eheh and i get curious when i hear the sound of heels, as for turned on, well i need to see who is wearing them first.

There are many ways to be turned on...excitement comes in many forms.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

People will find whatever they have been taught as attractive, attractive.

Social conditioning is pretty funny.

I mean ever heard of artificial cranial deformation?

In regard to men helping women more that wear heels. Of course they would. Heels are ridiculous, bad for your feet, impractical and if horror movies are correct, make it impossible to run from serial killers.

With images like that plastered anywhere it's no wonder men leap at the chance to help such a poor little Bambi. What if she gets chased by a guy wearing a hockey mask or clown costume? Someone has to step in.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Well, I feel very vulnerable and handicapped in high heels. I can't run, I can't do correct karate kicks, hell, I can barely get down stairs safely.

I wonder if on some subconscious level, men pick up on that vulnerable state (that the woman has willingly chosen to be in) as a sign she is open to receiving input and cooperative gestures coming her way?

Look how much it makes us look like prey- like gazelles, or deer.....

I suspect that's exactly what it is. It triggers a predatory response in males that has been socially modified to approaching the prey with a sexual agenda that may or may not be expressed overtly. "Helping" women may carry an expectation (or at least hopefulness) that the "help" be reciprocated sexually. Instead of getting that which they really want, they may settle for a smile.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: Bluesma

Well, I feel very vulnerable and handicapped in high heels. I can't run, I can't do correct karate kicks, hell, I can barely get down stairs safely.

Hey i cant do neither, because i'm fat.Somehow i don't think fat ladies are considered sexy but they also looks like prey...So i would think your theory is incorrect

Actually, her theory still applies if she's referring to prey in a sexual sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I Know. Every time I hear a hear a deep rumble I look across at my wifes eyes and see them glazed. She snaps out of it and says something like "who are you?"

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I would say they look more supple, lithe, erotic. Not at all like prey. I love the female form too much to waste it as mere food.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

torture as high heels, makeup, bras, waxing, plucking, shaving

Agreed...but can you honestly see a young female with a five o clock shadow getting many dates!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
I guess that depends on what part of her anatomy hosts the shadow.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I would say they look more supple, lithe, erotic. Not at all like prey. I love the female form too much to waste it as mere food.

Prey need not imply food. It implies something that is hunted for one way or another.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Deer and antelope don't seem supple, lithe and erotic? Predators, like lions and such, get much more excited by the sight of a deer, than of a cow. It can probably be explained by the hormones stimulated to prepare them for the chase. But humans often really enjoy the stimulation of hormones like adrenaline which increase heart rate, increase in strength (as blood rushes to the muscles), the limits put on pain awareness, and increased acuity of the senses.

I watch the effects of a person turned on sexually-they often mimic those of a predator preparing to attack. Perhaps we have the same instincts- only sublimated from killing to sex. They remain forms of "becoming one" with another, and of power.

I've also had a theory on the reason blondes draw the attention of men more often (at least in an instinctual first glance way). This has been noticed in men all over the globe!
I found it interesting that in social prey animals, like horses, light colored horses end up lower on the hierarchy, or rejected altogether because they represent a threat to the group- when a predator looks at the herd from a distance, the reflection of light form the lighter colored individuals calls their attention quicker.
Could be the base of blonde jokes, that exist everywhere in the world?

I won't say these ideas are necessarily true- I don't know. I just hypothesize the possibility that we have instinctual hunting reactions in our bodies, that could be subconsciously stimulated the same way as they are in animals....
Long sleek legs and thin hooves could still be making the body ready for a high speed chase and graceful bounds. (or, in our case, high demands and maintenance
)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

hahaha...trust you to see deeper meaning in my post

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join