It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Honduras found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
[url=http://www.msn.com...]h ttp://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/miss-honduras-found-dead-after-vanishing-days-before-the-miss-world-competition/

Reigning Miss Honduras, Maria Jose Alvarado, vanished with her sister, Sofia Trinidad, after a party last Thursday

I knew something was up when I heard this report that she was missing a couple days ago, You don't just go missing right before miss world,. it sounds like she got Amanda Knox ed is that a term. I am sorry we love you hear in Seattle Amanda, you want to be a jounrnalist I hear.,

But anyways it's really sad what happened to miss Honduras.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

www.usatoday.com...

According to USA today she was killed in an "act of passion" by boyfriend. What a lovely choice of words for a heinous and ridiculous example of domestic violence. The words came from the police though, no surprise there.

Either way, she was pretty and this is depressing.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I thought I read in a CNN story that her sister was also killed.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

yeah I think your right I saw that her sister was killed to I think.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wondering if they will do some kind of dedication towards her in the Miss world pageant.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The bodies of Maria Jose Alvarado, 19, and her sister Sofia, 23, were found buried near a river in the mountainous region of Santa Barbara in western Honduras, said Leandro Osorio, head of the criminal investigation unit.

www.reuters.com...

This is a pretty good story about the speculation of what happened and more about her as a person and the murder rate in Honduras which is worse so the article says than Venezuela. A dubious distinction for sure.

new topics

top topics

join