It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU official Forcing Serbia by Pressure Serbia to "support sanctions Agaisnt Russia"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
EU official Forcing Serbia by Pressure Serbia to "support sanctions Agaisnt Russia"

If Serbia wishes to Join the Euporean Union it must therefore support sanctions Agaisnt Russia and be a little good puppy. The majority of Serbs were furious of the news when they heard that the EU offical was forcing Serbia to join the sanctions Agaisnt Russia.

If Serbia supports sanctions Agaisnt Russia, Russia would no longer Serbs in any ways, this would be siudcal.
EU official urges Serbia to "support sanctions"

He was talking to reporters in Brussels on Friday, as quoted by the APA news agency, when he said that Serbia "has its own history and its relations with Russia," but according to him, "will have to decide at a certain point."

If Serbia wishes to join Greece and Italy and further pain on its people it must betray Russia and support the sanctions Agaisnt Russia this is exactly what he means.

Here's the important and interesting which you wont hear on the westren news outlets, "FORCIBLE Culture Change" is not about the EU laws or the money its about expanding further into Russia, and isolating the country while the EU blames Putin for isolating Russia its actually a mixed message.

Its more about Changing Serbia's Culture

"At the same time it is less about taking EU laws, and more about changing the culture and the thinking, as well as providing evidence those changes are sustainable," he said.

more about changing the culture and the thinking
"The Thinking"
"Changing the culture"

In other terms this.
Removing Russian/Slavic cultures while imposing America's/Brittan's image & cultures into the region.

Russia Will Join the Euporean Union With Putin or without.
For now Euporean Union Empire must stay strong

He also expressed the hope that "Russia will return to the negotiating table," and, "in its own interest, again become a full-fledged member of the international community."

Europe, he added, must remain strong, united and clear.

Isn't it yet clear now that the Euporean Union is an Empire? what the Euporean Union is doing in Serbia is not about democracy or imposing laws of there own.

Its about changing your country's cultures through illegal immigration, and destroying your culture native heritage, the response of the Serbian public has not being positive.

Serbs do not support joining the Euporean Union, only the puppets in the parliament do.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

There seems to be a problem with your headline as it is not even close to the source headline.

The true headline from your source...

EU official urges Serbia to "support sanctions"

Where does it say they are forcing Serbia to do anything...in fact it says urges which is a very different thing than forcing someone.

Way to make a sensational headline that isn't even true.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Where does it say they are forcing Serbia to do anything...in fact it says urges which is a very different thing than forcing someone.

I am not surprised you didn't even read the thread nor the actual article you just read the headline name of the article..

"At the same time it is less about taking EU laws, and more about changing the culture and the thinking, as well as providing evidence those changes are sustainable," he said.

That in many views in Serbia and elsewhere is forcible urge to change someone's culture and the thinking as your our own.

Way to make a sensational headline that isn't even true.

Did you even read the full article or my thread? doubtful.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Given that the EU has a lot at stake in this turf battle and where it would lead by Russian standards, who would you think they
really fear? Their neighboring NATO allies or the Red Bear?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I am not surprised you didn't even read the thread nor the actual article you just read the headline name of the article..

Then how would I know they aren't forcing anyone, and your thread is a fallacy as it all bases itself off your made up headline.

That in many views in Serbia and elsewhere is forcible urge to change someone's culture and the thinking as your our own.

So the views of some people make your made up headline true...really?

And where exactly is this elsewhere that people think that?

Did you even read the full article or my thread? doubtful.

Hell I doubt you even read it and if you did I doubt you even understand it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You are as likely to make mr agent_usa listen to you as a deaf person in a monastry. It really is a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

You are as likely to make mr agent_usa listen to you as a deaf person in a monastry. It really is a waste of time.

I know, but sometimes he makes me laugh...such as this thread title.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
sanctions against Russia are useless.
China makes everything now,anything the Russians need they can get from china. if china doesn`t have it they can get it from the west and forward it to Russia.
I guess those boneheads in Washington haven`t figured it out yet, when you outsource all your manufacturing jobs and rely on a service economy you`re kind of impotent when it comes to sanctions because YOU DON`T MAKE ANYTHING!

if Putin ever comes to the U.S. I guess we could refuse to serve him a starbucks coffee or a McDonalds hamburger but that`s about the extent of any sanctions we could impose on Russia.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, if Serbia wants to play in the West's playground, it is going to have to play by the West's rules. In the labour movement, those who amass benefits without paying dues are called 'free riders'. Nobody likes free riders.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Your both pathetic. Are u that desperate to force people and readers to your side that badly?

I know, but sometimes he makes me laugh...such as this thread title.

I can tell that English is not your first with that one.
edit on 16-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Your both pathetic. Are u that desperate to force people and readers to your side that badly?

So how am I forcing anyone to do anything?

And exactly what side would that be...the one that Denies Ignorance, because that is the side I'm on.

I can tell that English is not your first with that one.

Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I was born and raised in Florida so English would indeed be my first language. Now that you got the personal attacks out of the way care to stay on topic since it is your thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

And exactly what side would that be...the one that Denies Ignorance, because that is the side I'm on.

Its clear that you dont even know what the motto stands for anymore.

Well, I hate to disappoint you, but I was born and raised in Florida so English would indeed be my first language. Now that you got the personal attacks out

That was not a personal attack, since clearer that you dont believe that your beloved EU is not forcing Serbia at all yet you didnt even read my thread at all nor this section.

This is forcing and middling in affairs of another country by changing the culture and the thinking, forcible.

So how am I forcing anyone to do anything?

You are, and have being doing it for a quite a while now.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Its clear that you dont even know what the motto stands for anymore.

On the contrary, because all I see is someone trying to endorse ignorance with this thread alone.

That was not a personal attack, since clearer that you dont believe that your beloved EU is not forcing Serbia at all yet you didnt even read my thread at all nor this section.

And telling me I must not understand English is a personal attack, plus you have become known for personally attacking those who don't tow the RUssian line.

Again your thread has been read more than once and your source article more than once, so believe me I have read it and it still doesn't prove they are forcing Serbia to do anything.

You just don't like to be shown you are wrong.

This is forcing and middling in affairs of another country by changing the culture and the thinking, forcible.

No they aren't and your article doesn't prove that you are just trying to make this something more than it is so you can say "Look at how bad the EU is", and that way you can bash the west. Unlike what Russia is doing in Ukraine and to the Tartars in Crimea.

You are, and have being doing it for a quite a while now.

Now that you have made the allegations twice...time to pony up the proof, or is that you have to make things up because you have nothing...and my guess is you have nothing.

top topics

join