It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : US hostage Peter Kassig 'killed by IS'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Video has been released of the murder of another innocent civilian hostage held by the militant group , Peter Kassig's life was threatened in the video of the murder of British aid worker Alan Henning in October.

Even though Mr Kassig converted to Islam during his captivity that wasn't enough to save him from the barbarous savages of Islamic State.

The footage has not been verified and it is not known when it was recorded. It appears to show a militant, who has become known as Jihadi John, amid reports he has been wounded during US airstrikes in Iraq. Mr Kassig, a former soldier, was threatened at the end of a video showing the beheading of British aid worker Alan Henning in October. The 26-year-old from Indiana was taken hostage in October 2013.
news.sky.com...

Some background on Peter Kassig.

Rest in Peace Mr Kassig.

edit on 16-11-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"To Obama the dog of rome, today we are slaughtering the soldiers of Bashar and tomorrow we are slaughtering your soldiers and with god's permission we will break this final and last crusade," a masked man said before he was shown beheading one of the men.

The video also showed a bloodied head on the ground, whom ISIL said in the video was that of US aid worker Peter Kassing.

"This is Peter Edward Kassig, a US citizen of your country. Peter, who fought against Muslims in Iraq, was serving as a soldier in the American army, does not have much to say," a masked person standing near the head said.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Just another victim of US foreign policy

ISIS people are bastards, you know why ?

If they were real gentlemen they would thank the US congress and Obama for 500 million and Steven Harper Canadian puppet for 90 million.

As for England and Saudis, I don't know how much money they gave.
edit on 16-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Was this one real this time? I stopped paying attention.
2nd

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

During his captivity, his family says Kassig converted to Islam and changed his name to Abdul-Rahman, which means "servant of the most merciful."

The video released Sunday is over 15 minutes long and appears to show several other men, perhaps as many as a dozen, being beheaded.
www.usatoday.com...

Kassig enlisted in the US army in 2004, according to his army records obtained by the Associated Press, and became a ranger.

He was deployed to Iraq in 2007, according to an interview he gave to Time magazine. He was honourably discharged from the army for medical reasons, his family said. He attended Butler University in Indianapolis between 2011 and 2013 to study political science and government, according to his LinkedIn profile.
www.theguardian.com...

Being an unevolved pig appears to be a fundamental requirement if you want to join this "Islamic State".

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
2nd

Of course it's not real , it never is.
From the person who drives down a road shooting innocent people , the gun wielding maniac who goes into a school to randomly kill people to the Islamic terrorist who cuts peoples heads off ..... none of it's real until it's YOU running for your life from the mad gunman or you having your head separated from your body.

You stopped paying attention ? , fine go back to sleep.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

We just had our 179th Female school teacher killed is the South of Thailand.. Two shots to the back and two to the head.. she was one of three women killed and of course no story is complete without a nice trip wire road side bomb !

The country is very safe (if you do not count crazy drivers) and for as large as the population is what crime is usually mostly petty stuff or caused by outsiders ... All except for the three most Southern provinces... Where the Muslims want their own separate country and laws. The Thais have always been very tolerant of other religions and beliefs... I personally would be glad if they showed less tolerance.. assimilate, obey the laws of the land or die... Everyone was doing just fine until you showed up etc etc...

Thailand is basically a gun free country unless you are rich... The government has started arming selected residents is the South now... Better late than never IMO. The favorite method to kill someone is two guys on a motorcycle pull up next to someone , nurse, teacher, monk, or anyone who looks like they may be part of the government and just shoot them; usually several times...

newsletter.thaivisa.com...

edit on 16-11-2014 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I am starting to doubt the authentic of these killing videos, its the same killer in each of the videos and the same background, you would think if this was an actual real killing, they would find an different location to kill there hostage.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Was this "Jihadi John" idiot involved again?

For all his bluster, it's comforting to imagine his anxiety over what will happen when the SAS catch him... Because they will.

I don't even want him killed, I want him dragged back to Britain and tried like the dog he is. That way we'll get to see him for what he really is - a pathetic and cowardly criminal who shames his family, country and religion.

The press alone will tear that little bigot's life to shreds.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: RifRAAF
2nd

Of course it's not real , it never is.
From the person who drives down a road shooting innocent people , the gun wielding maniac who goes into a school to randomly kill people to the Islamic terrorist who cuts peoples heads off ..... none of it's real until it's YOU running for your life from the mad gunman or you having your head separated from your body.

You stopped paying attention ? , fine go back to sleep.

Lets all go back and start believing the government then and support them to Bomb Syria and to take out Assad as well while we are at it.

I am not suggesting that the ISIS are fake but the death videos are questionable which are meant to generate an emotional reaction which your reply says it.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I suspect these hostages were killed a long time ago, one after the other. Probably the same day. Keeping them alive has no value from IS' perspective and risks their rescue.
edit on 16-11-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Seriously, if they were doing this in the name of Christianity, or of Mormonism, or of Scientology, adherents of the religion worldwide would rise up in anger and denounce the acts, decry the fact that they are using the name of the religion when perpetrating these abhorrent crimes against humanity, and ask journalists to stop saying that the people doing the acts are Christians or Mormons or Scientologists and define them correctly as thugs.

This newest killing, of a man who converted to Islam, I wonder if they gave him a formal religious burial.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I am starting to doubt the authentic of these killing videos, its the same killer in each of the videos and the same background,

They're using the same killer because he's British and it sends a message.
I haven't seen any of the videos but I've seen the pictures of the pre-murder scene , they know that analysts in the west will study those videos for any clues to where the hostages are being held and subsequently killed so a backdrop of sand and sky gives us nothing to go on , if they are as some say using green screen that makes sense from their perspective and is well within their capability to do.

Lets all go back and start believing the government then and support them to Bomb Syria and to take out Assad as well while we are at it.

I don't necessarily believe any government but I do believe IS is committing these murders.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
I am starting to doubt the authentic of these killing videos, its the same killer in each of the videos and the same background, you would think if this was an actual real killing, they would find an different location to kill there hostage.

Oh it's real. There's some things you cannot fake.

Isis are an abomination.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingIcarus
Was this "Jihadi John" idiot involved again?

For all his bluster, it's comforting to imagine his anxiety over what will happen when the SAS catch him... Because they will.

I don't even want him killed, I want him dragged back to Britain and tried like the dog he is. That way we'll get to see him for what he really is - a pathetic and cowardly criminal who shames his family, country and religion.

The press alone will tear that little bigot's life to shreds.

Same. We need to lock him up for the rest of his life. Killing him would be a mercy, just jail him, deny him his freedom, let him live out his next 60+ years in a small, cold cell.

The SAS need to get him.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Seriously, if they were doing this in the name of Christianity, or of Mormonism, or of Scientology, adherents of the religion worldwide would rise up in anger and denounce the acts, decry the fact that they are using the name of the religion when perpetrating these abhorrent crimes against humanity, and ask journalists to stop saying that the people doing the acts are Christians or Mormons or Scientologists and define them correctly as thugs.

This newest killing, of a man who converted to Islam, I wonder if they gave him a formal religious burial.

They mentioned on ABC news this morning that muslims around the world were condemning this act....what that actually means, I don't know as they didn't provide any actual quotes or videos of anyone actually doing the condemning.

What do these terrorists think they will get out of these beheadings other than bombs being dropped on their heads. Maybe they were promised some rewards that they will never get.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh it's real. There's some things you cannot fake.

Isis are an abomination.

You reaction reminds how everyone was fooled into Libya and Iraq.

There's some things you cannot fake.

Actual you can with the way film and CGI technology has being improving over the few years since 2000 that says quite a lot.

Do i need to bring out that Turkish setcom video debate again?

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gully

They mentioned on ABC news this morning that muslims around the world were condemning this act....what that actually means, I don't know as they didn't provide any actual quotes or videos of anyone actually doing the condemning.

There were many Muslim organisations that pleaded for the release of British aid worker Alan Henning before his murder and subsequently condemned that murderous act after the beheading , these people have shown they care not for the opinions of real Muslims they just want to carry on their murderous campaign against anyone who isn't part of their organisation.

I believe this is more about power than religion.

edit on 16-11-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

originally posted by: Aleister

What do these terrorists think they will get out of these beheadings other than bombs being dropped on their heads. Maybe they were promised some rewards that they will never get.

By killing everyday folk, they are hoping to scare the living daylights out of everyday folk, like you and I.

It won't work of course, because unless it actually starts happening in the streets of your Town, then it becomes far removed and we pay attention for a day or so, then move on to the next worrying thing.

I think ISIS carried out the beheadings on the same day and are releasing images of their actions one at a time, over a period of a few months.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Problem, Reaction, Solution

they know that analysts in the west will study those videos for any clues to where the hostages are being held

Don't hold your breath on it, this is the same claim they used for the bin laden videos & audio. On how the analysts in the west would study the bin laden those videos for any clues where he was but nothing came out of it, its clear why they wouldn't show the truth of the analysis that they claim they did.

but I do believe IS is committing these murders.
Is this because the mainstream news is telling you that they are the ones doing these murders? there are number of questionable ISIS photos which i find it questionable in nature.

Don't forget an FSA fighter would kill any westren if given bribery and puts on a show for everyone to see in the west...

Almost as if it was generated to gain an response in order to support an military intervention in Syria.
edit on 16-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join