It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola: Why is it this disease we fear?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There might not be any trees in heaven. I like trees. My luck I would get through those pearly gates only to be surrounded by fog. That would be like living in England. Not for me. It would seem like hell to me to be stuck in a condo made of concrete with no green in sight.

Guess I'm staying here on earth after I die, they don't want me in hell either. I don't qualify for that either. I'll just stay here and give those who believe in ghosts some entertainment.
edit on 8-11-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: rukia

When we received the schools notice about ebola one thing stood out to me that was very concerning, they said to keep you children feeling safe and away from harmful media coverage.... The bullet points:

* They are safe

* Our healthcare system is among the best in the world for healthcare

* Ebola is rare and does not exist everywhere. WHEN CASES ARE FOUND, THE PERSON WITH THE INFECTION IS TAKEN TO A SAFE PLACE TO BE CARED FOR SO THAT HE CAN GET BETTER AND NOT MAKE ANYONE ELSE SICK.

It goes on but my point is the indoctrination of taking sick people away for their own good and for the health of others close to them...

It does not state "A healthcare facility or hospital" only to "a Safe place".

Taken away...

Keeping children away from 'media' is always a good thing.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think people are scared of ebola because of the effects, bleeding from every opening, really painful joints, falling apart from the inside out, your loved ones catching and going through the same totally dreadful experience.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Everybody wants to go to heaven but no body wants to die.

How true, I just happened to die last March and let me tell you I fought all the way to keep myself from the dark side and it was a battle for sure.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

I am glad you're ok!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join