It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Goblin Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here is a weird story out of Iowa I just found. Kind of interesting. This kid has claimed some pretty odd descriptions of the events that took place the night he murdered someone. I find his claims odd, as he has said he told the story to a trusted psychiatrist and the psychiatrist shared. I would be more inclined to think this was an insanity defense cover cooked up by an attorney if it wasn't for the way the story was released.
Anyway...here it is:

www.kcci.com...

HARRISON COUNTY, Iowa —An Iowa teen accused of killing his 5-year-old foster brother said he was lost in a fantasy when it happened.

TEEN CHARGED IN 5-YEAR-OLD'S DEATH

The boy's caregivers found him dead in a ravine.
MORE
Cody Metzger-Madsen took the stand in his murder trial Wednesday.

Dominic Elkins, 5, was found dead in a ravine in Harrison County in September. Authorities said they believe Metzger-Madsen beat him with a brick.

Metzger-Madsen said in court that he had fallen into a fantasy world in his mind when he attacked Dominic.

“It looked like there were goblins, per se. A lot of them. Green, ugly little creatures,” he said.

Goblins, he said, like the ones in the popular video game Skylanders. Metzger-Madsen said he told his psychiatrist the “truth” because he trusted him.

Prosecutors questioned his new story, saying it’s at least the third story he’s told authorities. Metzger-Madsen became defensive.

“Well, first off, what you’re saying is kind of hurting my feelings,” Metzer-Madsen said. “I am feeling you don’t really believe me. Do you?”

Read more: www.kcci.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
How long ago was this?

That's s pretty weird story and, most likely a bunch of BS.

Anyway... welcome to ATS.

Seeya around the boards.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This was back in september of this year, I lean toward calling bs also, but creepy none the less.
Thanks for the welcome, I've been reading stories for a while and just decided to join. Good stuff, love the analytical conversations about uncommon topics and non lamestream media opinions.
a reply to: N3k9Ni

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS aka The Rabbit Hole,

And now tell us about your interests,

STM
edit on 5-11-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Wow, good question, got a minute?!
I am interested in all kinds of stuff, from science fiction to fact.
some of my favorite topics include:
-cutting edge or even dark tech.
-alternative energy like LENR power, ecat, solar etc...
-alternative propulsion like microwave engines, gyroscopic, ion etc...
-any type of unusual sitings and experiences.
-hollow earth or MtShasta theories and or giant cave systems.
-self sustainability of healthy food, water collection & treatment through rain that doesn't contain 500 ppm of minerals and toxins and a bill on top of it. (anything hydroponic)
-accountability as to the safety and monitoring process of our food and drugs is a big one.
-deep ocean and space exploration

My passion has always been to be an inventor and explorer. Would love to be in the shoes of Musk, I'd be all over high temp composites and alternative drives.

Nothing cooler than a physics researcher saying "no way", and joe bob garage builder saying " here you go, I told ya so".

Thanks for the welcome

a reply to: seentoomuch

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This forum is for introductions. Since this thread isn't an introduction I'm going to close the thread. When the OP reaches 20 posts here at ATS, he is welcome to repost his information in a new thread in the appropriate forum, and using the appropriate EX tags.

THREAD CLOSED.

new topics

top topics

join