It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Preprogrammed Brain...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

We acknowledge that all the individual features of the world are experienced through our sense organs. The information that reaches us through those organs is converted into electrical signals, and the individual parts of our brain analyze and process these signals. After this interpreting process takes place inside our brain, we will, for example, see a book, taste a strawberry, smell a flower, feel the texture of a silk fabric or hear leaves shaking in the wind.

Furthermore

we encounter another surprising fact; that there are, in fact, no colors, voices or visions within our brain. All that can be found in our brains are electrical signals. This is not a philosophical speculation. This is simply a scientific description of the functions of our perceptions.
We live our entire life within our brain. The people that we see, the flowers we smell, the music we listen to, the fruits we taste, the wetness we feel on our hand… We know all of these in the form they appear in our brains. In reality, neither colors, nor sounds, nor images exist in our brain. The only things that exist in the brain are electric signals. This means that we live in a world formed by the electric signals in our brain. This is not an opinion or a hypothesis, but the scientific explanation of how we perceive the world.

What I'm trying to get over to you is that when people say God created everything in the beginning, that equals, the1st God 76 trillion years ago who self created himself first created himself a brain, now you can't comprehend how but He had to have preprogrammed the brain with a code for all objects, senses, smells etc. It's like the sperm represents the atom the Gd used to created hiself and the dark womb of the women represents the dark universe, like a repeating cycle. I see the brain like before people knew the alphabets in kindergarten, the letters where already there you just didn't KNOW them. So what I'm saying is everything seems to already be preprogrammed in the brain just because We don't know doesn't mean it's not there...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

Remember that there is an information war going on. Many scientists are very Secularist, to the point of hating Theism. Saying that everything is an illusion would be a great way for Scientism to deny the work of God.

Personally, I think that even if reality is interpreted by our brain as a stream of ions, it does not make reality any less real. We still have responsibility for our actions, we can still care about others.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Right, but it's still good to know the true essence of reality, that will empower one mentally.

a reply to: swanne

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You mean, illumination.

Or, must I say, Illuminati?

Many of those who were at the age of enlightenment and vowed to destroy religions are those who helped to create scientism and its current body of "researches" to disprove the existence of God.

But if God really does not exist, why so much efforts to kill him?

edit on 5-11-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Is our consciousness the electrical signals within dendrites, is it the chemical signals between cells, or is it some other processing capacity that is hidden within the functioning of the cell that we cannot detect via MRIs?

Personally, I like the theory of orchestrated objective-reduction. I don't think they have the answer yet, but I think they are thinking more in the right direction.

If a person dies in the Middle East and their spouse suddenly knows this information inexplicably, this suggests that their minds are interconnected truly zero distance from one another. The perception of distance across three dimensions is in fact an illusion, and across some higher extradimensional plane, our minds are in fact unified, or at least very near to one another.

The same can be said on a physical level of entangled particles.

Why is this cosmos orderly? Why does life evolve? Why do our lives move forward in a linear direction? What effect does awareness have upon reality? What caused the Cambrian explosion? Why when evolution predicts gradual changes, does the fossil record suggest punctuated equilibrium?

These are the questions that lead me towards the answer that our awareness must be shaping our reality, and not just on a human ego level, but on a "spiritual" level as well. What spirit moved across the face of the deep during the Cambrian explosion and whispered all of those forms into existence suddenly almost overnight?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yes, or rather Enlightenment.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I was just reading how s subatomic particles have the ability to communicate with each other regardless the distance. a reply to: Nechash

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I wasted half of my life searching for enlightenment, for the "secret recipe" to become more than what I was.

Do not make the same mistake. True evolution comes from the heart, your heart.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
I was just reading how s subatomic particles have the ability to communicate with each other regardless the distance. a reply to: Nechash

Common misconception. Quantum entanglement obeys the no-communication theorem, meaning that information is not transmitted between the two particles. This is how exactly quantum entanglement works:

Quantum Entanglement

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I've wasted 70% of my life running from enlightenment. ;p

ברבור חמוד

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

No, seriously: The year I stopped wasting my time with these "illumination" futile pursuits, my IQ jumped 30 points. This "empty your mind and open your imaginary 3rd eye" nonsense was dumbing me down. My capacity to solve problems spiked back up when I actually started using my brain normally.

But hey, I'm just an old goose. With an intelligence ranked at "gifted"...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What I was trying to say was, extra sensor perception. a reply to: swanne

edit on NovX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Oh, I believe you, this world rewards frequent flyers who return here to do honest work. ;p

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It's preprogrammed because it is wormholed from another one just like it. Infact it's almost like a spiritual body has walked the universe many times over seeding the same brain with it's history to create a multiple brain existence through out time making each individual brain a chain link wormhole to the previous brains that the spiritual body had resided in.

Meaning the electrical current of this power generator "god" is just a time wave travelling by course of reincarnation. Keeping the same programming as in the beginning because it had programmed it when it traversed through the black hole.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I see what you're saying. It's kinda the same thing I'm saying. a reply to: metalholic

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yes thier does appear to be a quite beautiful devine law at work in those whom actually accept that things are as they were created to be.

We take such credit for something that works without any of our own understanding.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You mean the universe already contained everything it contained in the universe?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Electrical pulses in the brain. A way to to communicate large quantities of information between cells or regions of cellular matter in the brain, to be able to create a world our external bodies know as reality which is mostly a common world for all of us, made possible by the brain. Upgraded to a point where we can stop and think about who we are, what we do, Our purpose in life, what will get us the best life possible according personal ideas.
and...
Interaction with others, understanding problems and create solutions to solve them, language, social skills, math...

All this information is processed in a biological soup of grey matter that uses a very efficient form of binary code, to be able to survive, get satisfied, experience, and evolve beyond our way of thinking and maybe someday grow beyond our way of reasoning as an individual species, accept to be part of millions, and we can't possible exist if we did not.

All a computer does is using 1 and 0 to be able to calculate everything you want. Our lives are way more complex and layer upon layer of additional use makes us who we are.
Do you think it's weird for a brain to get wired all by itself, that it wouldn't use the information available ? Basically get programmed with everything that was already a result of a brain somewhere around or before yours ?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I see it like a tree that began from a seed and it grew to become a full tree. The seed already has a preprogrammed growth to become a full tree. What I'm saying is the 1st God to exist before the creation of the universe, He did all the preprogramming that reaches us today, He basically laid the foundation.

a reply to: Sinter Klaas

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Everything came from one. Before the creation of the universe there was a brain.

a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

top topics

<<   2 >>

join