It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Lie Because.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm thinking that because we don't know a high enough truth that we have to lie. We could aim for a very high truth and base there. Then with the filter down effect perhaps reign down a whole lotta truth.

The trick is finding the highest truth that can be propagated by the masses and be simple and plainly seen in the light.

So finding the truth?

I propose that A.I computers exists now. Also brain computer interfaces. You can have graphics pictures images in your mind vision eyesight brain.

I don't think this truth is high enough. But let it filter downwards anyway. This is your introduction to the belief that your mind can be read and heard from a distance. Perhaps it needs be that for this such truth to propagate and reach the darkest of dark places so that all is seen plainly then many more people in the lower darker ranks need to know. It will be a overnight thing perhaps. One minute it didn't exist then baam boom bamalam Every one will see. With a small percentage of people who new before hand some light some darker.

Where are u on the scale?

How dark are you?

The higher and brighter the light of the truth the deeper into the depths of darkness it will plunge and spread light abroad where darkness had once been or a lack of knowledge.

There is love which surpasses knowledge. But no one has that. They say Jesus did maybe. He shines pretty bright for all to curse.

Aim for the truth of love. What other ways can these words be written and interpreted. This is what is highest to me. What can you name that is higher?

Or how do you write words that are trying to get to a really high truth so as to shine for others in their darkness and guide their beliefs with perhaps by simply scattering seeds and tending to the offshoots that generate. For now I can truly filter down things that I know to dark areas. I am a farmer, a Shepard perhaps and merchant trader. I know very little things about certain things that will one day be valuable knowledge. Beware the mind control. Like don't own every thought you have. I'm pretty sure they can moderate us. Shout you down. Do what it takes. Be you. Yep they can be you. How did u readthink then.

These words are life.

So as a person who holds a bit of light up on high on certain as yet widely unaccepted truths i can walk around and garden and farm until these truths are also accepted and known in broad day by others. I must say i'm bored.

I don't have much work in regards to others. The internet is about my only outlet. I don't get many call backs.

But yeah. I'm a light shining for the world to see. I am a light of the world. But this won't set us free. I'm not high enough. But my light will shine in dark places and the darkness will not understand it. This light will liberate. The darkness is super thick though at them moment.

But I shall cultivate in peoples dark what I can and we shall share in the harvest.

I'm also in the dark. These are mere words. What can mere words achieve? Tell me in your words what they achieve.

Are written words greater than spoken words?

We Lie because we don't yet know the truth? What happens when you can't lie anymore? This tech could make tis possible to some extent.

But there is still a gaping whole hole where truth of love should be.

Anyone got proof of love? Maybe the spiritual is stupid. Then this tech will be a very high truth. The people in it enjoy a much higher peace than average humans or so i'm told after experiencing maybe 2 seconds of it off someone who they said gave me the xp because they can be easily manipulated.

I have many matrix stories. A.I computer brain interface.

I am a light. This is the trickle down effect.

Perhaps your to poor for this knowledge to reach you in your darkness. For you to believe.

I'm sorry about your poverty.

Perhaps others have something for you that's truth and you will believe them. Beware their are many frauds who claim to know such.

Does everyone lie? We lie because we don't know a high enough truth.

Did you know that we shall know the truth, and the truth shall set us free.

What is the truth of love?

I've rambled enough. Perhaps you could take the time to reply. What are some of your thoughts.

I'm still a merchant farmer Shepard. I trade in love and joy and weapons against death, weapons that bring life. I trade in knowledge of technology currently.

How do you see yourself going through life. Like if i'm a merchant farmer Shepard. Spiritually what are you?

I'm also a soldier. I'm in an army. We are invisible. You don't know we exist. We are many. We stand alone together. There is a war raging.

For the truth.

Now i've said enought.

Reply to this post. If you have something to offer.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

Some pretend we have the truth and lie to cover that we don't.

I call those do gooders and busy bodies, meddlers and manipulators. Minding other peoples business instead of their own. They can't fix themselves, so in order to make up for it they set about fixing everyone else. See US government.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

edit on 0 f2014Sun, 02 Nov 2014 06:12:10 -06006201430 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I think one mostly lies for personal gain or to direct attention away or towards actions.
Or to cover ones faults.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
By definition, Absolute Truth can contain no lies. If any part is false, it is all false.

There is truth, and there is falsehood.

"White lies" are still falsehoods.

So are 'tall' tales, or 'exaggerations'

I tell you the truth when i say i am a liar.

Can you trust what i say? I don't.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Trickle down economics has failed, why should trickle down truth be any more reliable?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: occrest

If any part is false, it is all false.

Thats a lie. Like most lies they all contain a little truth to fool people into buying the lie.

"It wasn't me."

"The devil made me do it."

"I didn't know it would turn out like that."

"It will never happen again".

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The weak will be killed and eaten. Same as it ever was. Everyone talks about compassion but who really practices it? The problem is on all of our heads. You can talk about compassion but what are you really doing in the grand scheme of things?

Quit being a victim. Strive for better and play the cards you were dealt. I'm not saying this about the poster but in a general sense. Adapt and improvise to create a better life because no one owes you anything or is going to take pity on you. You have the power to alter your own destiny. If you don't like your station in life, change it. If you hit bumps in the road, keep on driving. The trill of the chase is life. I hit bumps all the time but I cannot blame my shortcomings on anyone other than myself. Sure, you'll say the deck is stacked against me but I'll win a few.

Never give up! Never sell yourself short. Intelligence isn't worth a # if you don't have the drive to use it.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda

How dark are you?

There is love which surpasses knowledge. But no one has that. They say Jesus did maybe.

I stopped there. You started to ramble on.

I'm as truthful as the people around me can handle. If I'm asked a question or presented a situation that would require an outright lie to deal with........I avoid it. I keep my trap shut and say say nothing.

I just don't have the memory to keep covering up lies. It's too much work. I spend too much time making an honest living to shoot myself in the foot by lying about the little things. If people can't handle the truth they shouldn't ask me any questions because that's exactly what they're going to get.

So to answer your second question, I'm not very dark because that kind of darkness is too much of a hassle for me. I have better things to do with my time.

As for that third line, I wouldn't be so quick to be too sure about that. What you're talking about there is a love that transcends US. It's out there, but it's beaten down, hidden and ignored by the majority that can't handle that level of truth about themselves. They're not strong enough. That's why there's so much fighting and so many wars among us.

I don't know if irony is the right word to describe this, but the weak among are the majority among us, and as the old saying goes.......the majority rules.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I'm thinking that because we don't know a high enough truth that we have to lie.

Your thinking wrong.

Don't think for "we" and start thinking for yourself.

Why do you lie?

We could aim for a very high truth and base there.

Some do, do you?

I don't as truth has no levels in my eyes and mind, there is no high or low, strong or weak truth, truth just is as GOD says "I AM".

The trick is finding the highest truth that can be propagated by the masses and be simple and plainly seen in the light.

Tricks are a deception,

Stop fooling yourself.

I propose that A.I computers exists now.

Me too, When did it or they become operational in your opinion?

Right where there needs to be balance to keep the illusions going for all you folk out there in 3D land.

How dark are you?

Dark enough that the shadows of the darkest souls have trouble acknowledging me as I am a myth even to them.

I must say i'm bored.

Yes the last 2 paragraphs made very little sense,

I might be able name something that is higher, I have my suspicions and will leave them at that.

I don't get many call backs.

You very rarely reply when you do, why don't you reply to posts directed at you?

But yeah. I'm a light shining for the world to see. I am a light of the world. But this won't set us free. I'm not high enough.

OK maybe your not then, looks as though my suspicions were wrong then.

I'm also in the dark.

You don't say

These are mere words. What can mere words achieve? Tell me in your words what they achieve.

Confusion,

words confuse and deceive and can and will be used both for and against the truth you seek to keep you in conflict with yourself.

Are written words greater than spoken words?

The spoken word only works in our experience when its heard,

The written word only works in our experience when its read.

We Lie because we don't yet know the truth?

Is that why you lie?

I have lied in the past because I knew the truth of the situation at hand.

We lie because we need to deceive ourselves and others to be able to recognize truth when we come across it and experience it.

What happens when you can't lie anymore?

Easy,

you don't.

But there is still a gaping whole hole where truth of love should be.

So find something that fits that hole Leeda and feel the love you believe you deserve.

I am a light. This is the trickle down effect.

Perhaps your to poor for this knowledge to reach you in your darkness. For you to believe.

I'm sorry about your poverty.

Poor?

Do you mean financially poor or are you talking another type of poverty?

How do you see yourself going through life. Like if i'm a merchant farmer Shepard. Spiritually what are you?

I told you I keep the balance.

I'm also a soldier. I'm in an army. We are invisible. You don't know we exist. We are many. We stand alone together. There is a war raging.

We sure do know you exist, you just exposed yourself.

So Leeda,

Why do you lie?

What have you lied for and was it worth it where you are now?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Really terrible thing about lying is that it presupposes that the original liar actually knows the truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I still don't know what the truth is O.o
let alone what the question was
or even why it was asked. o.O
what the hell is wrong with this crabbit?

The truth is out there?
The lies are in here...
tomorrow it will be reversed just because its Monday.

and you wont care what the truth is anymore

smh

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nephalim

The truth is out there? The lies are in here...

Hey,

That is one truth that you just put in here.

Care to delete that to keep it true or don't and do we have some sort of paradox here?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sounds like truths are self evident.
Just like people said hundreds of years ago.

edit on 0 f2014Sun, 02 Nov 2014 12:37:59 -060012201430 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We lie because it holds society together...

Here it is in the form of a children's song.
Lies

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I have always had a problem with lies, mostly because I see that there are many naïve individuals whom are slaves to those that control them with lies. Is this all "they" have to do, lie, in order to maintain control of the masses? Sometimes they can be crafty, not specifically lying, but not really answering your question, in other words, hiding information and thus creating a power structure of "those in the know" vs. those whom are kept in the dark.

Lying must have a consequence, and perhaps it is delusion - honesty creates a mind that is clear and articulate, lies create a mind that is complicated and withdrawn, however, the ego is boosted with the sense of power that lies have in controlling the vulnerable.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda
So finding the truth? What is the truth of love?

The truth is not hard to find once one realizes that the truth is looking for US...

Truth is not a teaching, Truth is a person… “ ~ Jan Sjoerd Pasterkamp

Then said Jesus… And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:31-32 Our Lord said, "I am the Truth." And again He said, "The Son of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." Truth, therefore, is not hard to find for the very reason that it is seeking us! So we learn that Truth is not a thing for which we must search, but a Person to whom we must hearken! In the New Testament, multitudes came to Jesus for physical help, but only rarely did one seek Him out to learn the Truth. The whole picture in the gospels is one of a seeking Savior, not one of seeking men. The Truth was hunting for those who would receive it, and relatively few did, for "many are called, but few are chosen." A.W. Tozer

“When I stand up to preach the Gospel, I often preach to people who have no idea who God is, because they often worship idols. Very terrible idols. They spread the table for their gods. And I tell them that the Christian God does it the other way around, he spreads the table for His children. And in every other religion, people always seek god, but in the Christian faith… God seeks man.” ~ Reinhard Bonnke

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

the highest truth is pillar ....soldiers don't feel or show emotions of love is that what you're offering?
edit on 11/3/2014 by semperfortis because: Correct all CAPS

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You are lost lost lost, the collective love you are searching for will only serve to eat you alive

The light consumes, The dark consumes, Humans consume its our nature. We can only seek to understand and control all the elements. Control the self and know the ultimate I and our bond with Him

new topics

top topics

join