It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clinton or bush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Pick one evil or the other..why do you Americans only have these two people to vote into the white house ? What would you prefer to vote ? Wich direction do you want your country to take (if utopian)? Why only 2 legit options, why no other big party coming in? I don't see how anything voted is really gonna be a good outcome for the U.S and the rest of the world. Seeing how global your nation has become it seems to me big parts of the world should vote aswell.

Ats for president ! Seems allot of descent people are on this page. Imagine that..

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Haha ! Great way to start off the day. Thanks for the laugh !

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It really makes no difference which sock puppet is sitting on the throne.

It's the hidden hand INSIDE of the sock that is pulling all the strings.

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

edit on 2-11-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
It really makes no difference which sock puppet is sitting on the throne.

It's the hidden hand INSIDE of the sock that is pulling all the strings.

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

This fits here.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bksl90

Neither. Ever.
The last president I would have given my vote to is JFK.

And we all know how that ends.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Funny how so few people find it weird, that in a nation of 350+ million people, regularly the ostensibly "best" candidate for president is a relation to someone who has already had it.

Clearly these families have some illustrious genes

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A puppet is a puppet after all. The only joy one would get is if their party is the puppet. So the vote comes down to a measuring contest in the end.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackTiger
Funny how so few people find it weird, that in a nation of 350+ million people, regularly the ostensibly "best" candidate for president is a relation to someone who has already had it.

Clearly these families have some illustrious genes

Is there a box on the ballot paper for none of the above

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

But wait, there is good news. Neither Jeb Bush nor Hillary Clinton have said they are running for office...yet anyways. Yes, their sycophants are urging that they do, but NO ONE had declared their candidacy yet and probably wont until next summer, so at least the people will have some decent quiet for a short period.
edit on 2-11-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Throw them both into the wood-chipper.
It's like choosing which orifice you would prefer to be raped in.

No. No. Throw every person responsible for giving us 'just them' to vote for.

I hate politics.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
There are others who want to take part in the vote in the US.
However, the police or whoever those watchmen are keep them out of any related public events.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Our selections are made for us before we even get to the voting machines.
We are told who our candidates will be, no matter who we want. We are told who won, no matter who we voted for.
It's an illusion that keeps a lot of folks busy and makes some of them rich.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It's kind of hypocritical to think the United States condemns other countries for fixing elections, yet we have a system that decides for the people before hand, who will represent their party before election. We exclude 3rd party candidates from having a voice in presidential debates, and unless you're rich, have political PAC money and popularity from your party, the average Joe on the street can't run for president. Sure doesn't sound like a full fledged democracy to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I Agree wholeheartedly. Democracy is dead the same way the Old fashioned capitalism is.
Now everything is run through corperations wich have a bond with the banks and its all planned to squese money out of the public, but thats probably a other thread In here.

I think it is up to the people to change the situation.. i Really hope that you THE PEOPLE can turn Things around for the sake of the world. With great power comes great responsibilities. And you could actually turn Things around.. and i believe that the ATSers are well suited for the job.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Thats why it so perfect to accuse others for it.. Making it seem to the people, that the U.S are fixing other countries for a noble cause.
while in reality, it is something far more sinister.. and the only reason it can continue is because the GOOD people dare not say # , and the confusion continues to hold the deadly grip. not on americans, but the whole world..
Cause lie and confusion is the only way that anything of the sinister kind can be upheld in our world

speak the truth to everyybody.. and most off all... YOU.

hehe well.. that was todays rambling

top topics

join