It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classical Orchesta Eats World's Hottest Pepper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is great. I believe those are Trinidad Scorpions or Carolina Reapers. Either way, they manage to soldier through.
If you've never eaten one of these peppers, you have no idea the pain that they are enduring.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
oh, that is great.

I was laughing all the way through, I felt the pain.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

hahahahaha...thats awesome.....i dont know why they did it but im glad they did...too funny

those peppers are no joke.....have not had the reaper yet...

i bought some scorpion sauce yesterday and of course there is ghost pepper sauce in the fridge...

i had a couple actual ghost peppers last summer...was going to plant seeds but never got around to it....

they are hot as hell man.....

i actually like the scorpion sauce i got.....has flavor to it....

i bet those people on the wind instruments were having a rough time

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why do people do stupid things?

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Why do people do stupid things?

It's fun!

One day I got off the school bus and I was walking home and I noticed someones garden by the road.. I picked off a pepper knowing it would probably be hot and dared my brother to eat it, so we both ate one cause neither wanted to go first or be the only one so...

Turns out they were habanero peppers..

That was amazingly hard to handle. Think I was crying by the time I got to my house.. If these guys are eating peppers something like 5 times as hot or more I just can't even imagine..

Those guys are tough.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

i have that sauce around for 2 reasons....
1st.....i actually like to use it on some things....always loved spicy stuff

2nd(and more important) i keep it around so when people come over my house i can coerce them into taking a hit of it.....then i sit back and LMAO......its awesome

bwuahahahahaahah

been doing that to people for 20 years......if you come into my house you have to pay the toll.

little kids are exempt from the hot sauce....i have other things for them....

last kid that came over(my wifes nephew) was talking into(by me) eating salted crickets....
it was glorious

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Couldn't they have had some ice water handy for them afterward? I'd be heading for the water cooler, not collapsing on stage on my back.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Monsieur Neary

water makes it worse man.....
hard not to go for it though when your mouth feels like napalm was sprayed on your tongue

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You are so awesome for posting this! The looks on their faces as they were about to pop the peppers in their mouths were priceless. There were so many red faces and I thought I even saw some tears. The guy at the end lying down like that made me laugh even harder. Thanks for the laugh.

new topics

top topics

join