It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HBO's True Detective, A Glimpse..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
I've heard it's going to be more episodic and less of a serial drama. I get the impression it's being made purely off the back of the first series - I'm not sure Nic Pizzolatto had any initial ontention to continue it. I don't feel that excited about it the moment, but I 'll certainly watch it.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good show, stupid name. Okay? Stop spouting nonsense. The op actually has something, but since you are completely uneducated about the topic, kindly butt the f out?

Onequestion: ever researched the Elm Guest House, the scandals with British parliament rape clubs and their connections to the wealthy and powerful in the UK? en.wikipedia.org...

Modern human sex slavery exists within the borders of our own nation, the U.S. as well. The world's most wealthy people have the means to make their sick fantasies become reality. But most people don't give a flying you-know-what as long as they still have their nine to five and it wasn't their missing child sold to slavers.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

They've said all along each season will be standalone with unique characters and story arcs, a la American Horror Story. Nic had been indicating for a long time there would be a strong female lead character in the 2nd season, but that may have changed.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

No but I'm going to research it lightly and find out.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

Good show, stupid name. Okay? Stop spouting nonsense. The op actually has something, but since you are completely uneducated about the topic, kindly butt the f out?

Thank you, I did.
edit on 2-11-2014 by intrptr because: dram queen bb code

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

No not really elite, close enough.

not close at all.
cohle was thinking the 'elite' family had something going on....aside from the usual allegations of child abuse it was not them...

you remember who the killer turned out to be right?

im gonna say it below this so if someone does not want a spoiler, skip along

dude was damn near a simpleton.....he did grass cutting and house painting and lived out in the sticks with his ugly, horny wife......pretty far from elite..............spoiler over

that said, i think rust cohle was one of my favorite characters of all time......

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

my son recomended this show he said it's one of the best shows ever made, now I'm really curious.
Is there anywhere I can watch it besides hbo
edit on 2-11-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join