It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing and psychic study round 3? the pre-test..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I have taken a close look into remote viewing and I believe there should be a warning issued to those who are not aware:

This is a form of automatic writing - witchcraft

The form of meditation used to see future events is also forbidden - witchcraft.

Witchcraft opens spiritual doors allowing evil entities into your home which leads to infestation, obessisson and possession. It can and will effect many things in your life and the lives of your loved ones, health, fiances, employment, physic, mentality, your home, etc...

I would advise you to reconsider remote viewing.

If this was true, I would be possessed by all possible kinds of demons by now, lol.

Please scare people somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Witchcraft opens spiritual doors allowing evil entities into your home which leads to infestation, obessisson and possession. It can and will effect many things in your life and the lives of your loved ones, health, fiances, employment, physic, mentality, your home, etc...

Only if you believe it to be true.

In any case, I'm definitely going to open the door wide and I'm going to give the experiment an honest effort, just like everything I do in life. No dogma, no fear here.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I have taken a close look into remote viewing and I believe there should be a warning issued to those who are not aware:

This is a form of automatic writing - witchcraft

The form of meditation used to see future events is also forbidden - witchcraft.

I would advise you to reconsider remote viewing.

Remote Viewing is not automatic writting. Your trolling so quit.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am indeed still around, just have some things to deal with this weekend.. I will be looking to try to get the rules nailed down when I return and get this show on the road

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ok .. so I'm getting some very conflicting information...

I think I've been too accommodating ...

So I think the way this should work is that I will select an object, or even really just a location.. and I will assign that a number... I will take a photograph of that location and the number will be in that archive .. this is purely for evidence so I'm kept honest. once the test is done.. I will provider the password to the archive..

So to sum up ( hopefully ) .. do we agree:

1. You will be given a number, this coincides with the thread and what I've read up on since..
2. This number will be a number I focus on and tie to the target...
3. Your guesses will be either sent directly to me .. or private until things are CLOSED
4. If you want an extra layer .. invite a mod to join me with this ... I'll work with them in any way..

I want this to be completely safe.. I don't even like the idea of bringing in a mod unless the majority trusts that mod.. I personally think giving the download to everyone at the beginning is as good as it gets security wise... yeah i could edit the zip file on the server.. but if you download it day one... I can't change it ... so it's foolproof.. analyze these rules and get with me about doubts.. I want to address any holes before we start

And.. I'm also off tomorrow.. ( today ) so looking to start Tuesday or Wednesday with whatever requirements are deemed necessary..

Do you need a picture of the box? now I'm told no ... do you need coordinates? now I'm told no .. do you need me to associate a number to it it? I'm told yes... why? that links me to it.. and it to you.. ? I'm willing to accommodate multiple scenarios .. but we're running into a time where we have to get the rules narrowed down..

Thank you also for having respect .. skeptic or no
edit on 11/3/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus
Ok .. so I'm getting some very conflicting information...

I think I've been too accommodating ...

So I think the way this should work is that I will select an object, or even really just a location.. and I will assign that a number... I will take a photograph of that location and the number will be in that archive .. this is purely for evidence so I'm kept honest. once the test is done.. I will provider the password to the archive..

So to sum up ( hopefully ) .. do we agree:

1. You will be given a number, this coincides with the thread and what I've read up on since..
2. This number will be a number I focus on and tie to the target...
3. Your guesses will be either sent directly to me .. or private until things are CLOSED
4. If you want an extra layer .. invite a mod to join me with this ... I'll work with them in any way..

I want this to be completely safe.. I don't even like the idea of bringing in a mod unless the majority trusts that mod.. I personally think giving the download to everyone at the beginning is as good as it gets security wise... yeah i could edit the zip file on the server.. but if you download it day one... I can't change it ... so it's foolproof.. analyze these rules and get with me about doubts.. I want to address any holes before we start

And.. I'm also off tomorrow.. ( today ) so looking to start Tuesday or Wednesday with whatever requirements are deemed necessary..

Do you need a picture of the box? now I'm told no ... do you need coordinates? now I'm told no .. do you need me to associate a number to it it? I'm told yes... why? that links me to it.. and it to you.. ? I'm willing to accommodate multiple scenarios .. but we're running into a time where we have to get the rules narrowed down..

Thank you also for having respect .. skeptic or no

Actually I had this thought .. what if we brought in a very trusted mod to take in the results.. leave me out of the results... I can provide the answer to that person, and they can provide the results... this would require some unprecedented cooperation
but I like the idea...

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Yes this photo is still me ...

That's a larger version of it ... heavily edited since it was a thing I did for a specific thing I won't mention here... it's off topic.. but I want ya'll to know YES that is actually me..

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

Cmon, how many times you will say that ?

Twice in one post and it was always in your signature.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The only thing needed is the location of the target whether you do it by number assignment or picture of the floor an outside brick etc.. whatever you want of the location. You can even take a picture of yourself after you place the object at its location. It doesn't have to be full body pic. A hand, finger, whatever.

Its all in how you want to set up the perameters. Whether you want them to track to the target or take a photo of box and say whats inside the box and what is this location.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I understand the definition of Remote Viewing, and yet even the controlled experiment's results were considered flawed.

I think perhaps that some 'view' by visual sensory (ie: drawing a map or a picture) and others can give (detailed) key words, etc.

Ie: "I see fields, endless, rain, hot yet foggy. I see 7-9 people. They are speaking Gaelic. They are posing for a picture in a place surrounded by people speaking Spanish. names possibly: Billy, Joe, Sally ..etc etc"

I am unsure which falls under the category of what some would call 'psychic' or even just clairvoyant....or both.

Unless I am literally 'on the road' driving alertly yet blindly and lead to the direction of, then arrive the place or item by some 'divine reasoning' (it has happened many times), the best I can do is to give many keywords as possible. Some even tend to draw the specified location/item, I cannot (even though I am artistic), perhaps because it is online and words are my only ability.

Therefore, is all of the above criteria negotiable, according to skill?

Which form of RV mode would qualify? All of the above or more?

edit on 3-11-2014 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

When you decide on a format I'll give it a go. I've read through a few threads here trying this out but haven't jumped in. Should be fun.

As far as using a mod or not goes, your credibility is good with me, I trust you to run it fair and square.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How about drawing a circle on paper and placing the box inside that circle.. or would that be to easy ?

Crystal swapping works Quite well but makes it waaaay to easy. Looking forward to this

edit on 3-11-2014 by Sacri because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Pick a unique and interesting object or location
A couch or the 7-11 down the street are would be boring targets.
The Eiffel tower or a Fire truck would be good targets.

Take a picture and print it out and place it in an envelope or save it to a folder.
Give the target a 6 digit target id number. This can be a random number
www.mathgoodies.com...
www.randomizer.org...

Put the number on the Envelope or in the name of the Zip file.

Post the target ID with the tasking. The tasking is Very, very general
“Target id 123456. The target is an object, describe the object”
“Target id: 123456: The target is a location, describe the location”

That's it nothing more, nothing less.

Do not do something like “The target is in a six inch box under my couch in my house in Minnesota”
you won't get anything but descriptions of couches and snow.

Tell people when the feedback will be posted.
“November 18th at 1 PM Central Time”

Sit back and wait, Don't give hints or anything else until you post he feedback picture.

Don't expect people to name the target. They are not supposed to.
Just describe the target in broad outlines.
For example if the target was a hamster wheel. a good description would be.
"Target is a circular object, it has a circular wheel like motion, Colorful, squeaky sound
Toy like, A biological is involved in a repetitive activity like walking on a tread mill.
purpose seems to be some form of exercise"

That's it keep it simple and have fun.

Oh you don't need to post a picture of the target envelope or box or whatever. Just the target ID.
edit on 3-11-2014 by mash3d because: the voice told me too.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The description should be 90% accurate ie: if it's a picture of a Honda Civic. They don't need the make and model but they should be able to tell you it's a sedan, how many doors, what color and any other obvious descriptions about it

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
is it possible to start a thread post the target and wait a few days before revealing the object?
I do not visit ats every day and did not get to play the last game,,, it was over before I knew it.
thanks for your efforts !! I'm sure it is hard work putting things like this together

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thanks great if at all possible could you give a close date and approx. time?
that would be very helpful as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baltazar84

Even the trained RV people only get an average score of 65% to 80%.
For untrained people if the target was a Honda Civic and they said it was a "Shiny box shape with Four cylinder type shapes in each corner" I would call that pretty good for a beginner.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Why remote view and bother others? I ask you. Why not project your body out to the expanse and keep it 'tight', keep it intimate, keep it in the keep? Not sure what you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I found this instructional video's tips quite enlightening,

their guidelines seem very practical, to me anyways.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
When you see a title - Military Remote Viewing Course, you can straight away delete that video and save your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join