It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgotten Human History

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
There ya go JC being all logical, reasonable and scientific and the like!

I know...it'll be my downfall. Sigh.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

1) Side Issues ? Show ME ...

Really? Okay you brought up Piri Reis and Admiral Bryd - which have nothing to do with the subject

2) Norse?? The Only Reason I Brought Up Them is a About the Identical Long House Structures ( Inside and Out ) That the Mohawk Native Americans Have and the Norsemen ( Vikings ) Have Referring the Connection Between the Two along the St Lawrence River and the Discoveries of a Viking Settlement in Newfoundland Proves that ! So For Now On Remove the The Viking Norse Bit .. Im talking about way before the Viking ever Landed ..

Oh goodie we can ignore them now

3) The Other Way I just Showed you a Theoretical Evidence in a Picture of the X Halgroup X to X Look on the Previous Post Let Alone Evidence of Ancient Inuits that were on Greenland Before the Norse.Set Foot on the Land . Look that Power to ya.. So how did they get there ?

The Inuit by boat from what would later be Canada where do you think they came from?

4) Repeating myself ? Your Repeating the Same Question.. Similar of the Same type of Culture from One Sourse More Likely the Inuits..

You asked for the same information more than once just a reminder

5) How Did they ( Guessing Here ) Island Skipping , Camping on Ice Sheets you know settle a couple day then rest then Continue.. Follow the Whale Follow The Seal Caribou Reindeer etc.. You Know the Nomadic Lifestyle.. You know Eskimos Inuit's have Adapted more to a harsh environment then most Humans.. in a MUCH More Warmer Climate say 6,000 to 10,000 years ago and Don't forget Hanslune Modern Humans ( Us Humans ) been on this planet 250,000 ago.. as I said How Many Ice Ages that Man Lived Through? ( Im asking YOU how MANY ) I Bet Plenty! with Warm Spells besides cold Spell The Problem with you is you are only looking for Written Documented Proof.. History is SO DAM Lost.. and Humans have Only Have 6,000 years of Written History to Go by..

Lots of words but its seem boils down to showing evidence that the Sami had contact with the NC and Inuit which I believe is your claim

6) How about you show me that Im totally Wrong as there is No Way Possible..

Reversal of the burden of proof? lol Sorry dude you need to show evidence that the Sami, NC and Inuit were in contact with one another.

7) You May want to explain the Finding s of ( Native to North America ) Wolverine & Beaver Pelts Then.. of the 2,000+ year Old Burial Site's in Russia.. that was Discovered.. So Obviously you Ignored Reading or Glancing at The Website..

That there was contact between the Inuit who were in Western Alaska and Eastern Siberia is well attested what is NOT attested is contact between the Sami and the NC & Inuit the in the EAST

What they Trade.. Pelts for one , Learn from another way of Life.. Mammoth, Caribou Reindeer meat what was around 6,000 to 10,000 years ago... Who Learned from Whom... is the Biggest Question..

Why would cultures that had pelts need different pelts and be willing to go 8,000+ kilometers to get them?

(sniped a lot of interesting but side issues)

The basic issue is - contact between the Sami and the people in the Eastern NA. May I suggest you look at when the Dorset and others actually arrived in NE NA and Greenland.

1) I brought up the Piri Reis Map and Admiral Byrd ,, as the Arquement of Antarctica as The map is pretty much accurate except the flaw of Antarctica not were it should be .. but Closer just maybe he didnt have Enough Room on Goat Skin or it been cut away as evidence that it been torn as i it not the full original map ..
Specially if he Copied way older maps thousand of years older when the Caps were thinner exposing channels rivers etc.. and the Longine Chronoscope Interview of Admiral Byrd Pretty much has said the same thing..
Mountains 10,000 feet high Ice Sheets over a Mile or more Thick.. Byrd said it was Once Tropical, and has the finest untouched natural resources..

Antarctica May Contain "Oasis of Life"
Christine Dell'Amore
National Geographic News
December 27, 2007
news.nationalgeographic.com...

What got me thinking is ..

When they found Glacier Girl.. a P38 Plane that crashed in Greenland in 1942 and when they found it Near intact and Salvageable Restorable under the Ice at 260 Feet Deep in 1992 that 50 years !

So how long has Antarctica been building up with ice in certain places ? say within 2,000 years , 6,000 years ? if the Ice Sheets was Melted along Antarctica's perimeter to Dry land then build up once again.. The North Pole has been Constantly Changing in the last 2 recorded decade .. So Could The P.R. Map The Show Something ... of Ice Free Sheets ... Ever Watch: Mysterious Origin's OF MAN ? SO It got Me thinking !

It May look like like South America but not So Accurate is it? doesn't really Match Much does it in the Outline ..
thing out of place like those so called island of the P.R. Map

So while I was Researching about The Piri Reis Map which is Is Fun..

I Found this with Someone Guess Work that The Piri Reis is Way Extremely Flawed ..

But what this person is saying, the one that made this Pic

What Piri Reis Shows is South America isn't South America but a Coastline of Antarctica ! which is Astounding!! LOL
of the Accuracy, well closer then the Actual Coastline of South America if this Person that made this Pic ! is Correct then Piri Reis is Wrong! tho he did claim he made his maps from Ancient Maps of his day,, just got it a little Wrong...

en.wikipedia.org...:AntarcticBedrock.jpg

This is that Particular Pic ( Interesting )

Link
img155.imageshack.us...

Antarctica Rivers

DO I Belive it ahhh... Need to see for my self with a little research.. it look cool tho..
It all Conspiracy and Conjecture for sure ... seems plausible.. It just How Deep it goes...
Well Hanslund Ill get to back Later... for the rest of it .. BTW I love your Threads Really I do..
Reminds me of my Self .. LOL when Im Well Alert and Not Ill...

Or it Doesn't Show Antarctica AT ALL!

It all in the Minds EYE! Map Making I tell Ya !

Laters: HANSLUND

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz
Dude, I can appreciate the effort you're putting into your inquiries, but I have yet to see any cognant reason why such things would be suppressed by Academe and the rest of the malevolent powers that be. I see scads of bright perky grad students just itching to challenge the status quo, and make names for themselves. The truth has inertia, too.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Dude, I can appreciate the effort you're putting into your inquiries, but I have yet to see any cognant reason why such things would be suppressed by Academe and the rest of the malevolent powers that be. I see scads of bright perky grad students just itching to challenge the status quo, and make names for themselves. The truth has inertia, too.

It's like the way they suppressed the finding of the Minoan civilization....oh wait

It's like the way the cities of Sumer remain completely unknown, the language untranslated and no mention of them is ever made.....

Angkor Wat remains unknown

Macchu Picchu is only noted down in a few obscure written texts

Leakey's discoveries are never mentioned

I mean the suppression never ends...lol

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

It's like the way they suppressed the finding of the Minoan civilization....oh wait

It's like the way the cities of Sumer remain completely unknown, the language untranslated and no mention of them is ever made.....

Don't forget all the alien laser, cold fusion, and antigravity technology TPTB have tucked away.

Oh and the sasquatch corpses being kept from the public...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jarocal
Don't forget all the alien laser, cold fusion, and antigravity technology TPTB have tucked away.

Indeed. I'll be the first to concede that there are still mysteries out there, but rarely are they the result of a cover-up. No need to stop poking around (that's where the fun is), but like they say, if one hears hoof-beats, think horses, not zebras.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Indeed. I'll be the first to concede that there are still mysteries out there, but rarely are they the result of a cover-up. No need to stop poking around (that's where the fun is), but like they say, if one hears hoof-beats, think horses, not zebras.

Can you guys imagine the unknown government agency that would actually try to do all of this? Across the world? Yet never able to actually hide anything from the intrepid Internet Ct'ers?

I think that people who make up this stuff have never worked in a large organization and don't realize just how hard it would be to try and coordinate and control such actions.

Oh on Zebras

Those Zebras

More Zebras

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Poking around is indeed fun. It even leads to things like Wally Wallingford developing a more intimate knowledge of fulcrum and lever technology that most people have today. A working knowledge, not just the academic knowledge gained from a book. Examining the terraces and other agricultural practices in Asia and South America has altered how some farmers practice it elsewhere to reduce input costs. There are technologies and methods practiced by or ancesters which we can adapt to our lives. Even things like Aquaponics are modern adaptations of practices from a6th century China or Aztecs (circa 1400?)
edit on 4-11-2014 by Jarocal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Poking around is indeed fun. It even leads to things like Wally Wallingford developing a more intimate knowledge of fulcrum and lever technology that most people have today. A working knowledge, not just the academic knowledge gained from a book. Examining the terraces and other agricultural practices in Asia and South America has altered how some farmers practice it elsewhere to reduce input costs. There are technologies and methods practiced by or ancesters which we can adapt to our lives. Even things like Aquaponics are modern adaptations of practices from a6th century China or Aztecs (circa 1400?)

Yes and stuff like this

Precontact agricultural practices in Bolivia

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yes and stuff like this

Precontact agricultural practices in Bolivia

Lol ironically I downloaded the link on my phone to find out it is in my collection of files in my laptop. Sustainable agriculture is a hobby of mine and I find it very interesting many of what we consider ornamental plants now have either medicinal properties or perform a function such as fixing nitrogen or certain minerals to promote crop growth. Meso Americans developed so many of what are now staple crops worldwide without the benefit of a genetic engineering lab that I personally feel if we can find evidence of their methods practiced we would benefit greatly. The genetic ancestor of maize is far from what the European explorers found in the 1400's and while the ensuing years have shown continued selective breeding I think if we were to puzzle out a bit more there that would benefit us.

It is almost the same with my interest in tte ancient stone structures. I dint think there is any hidden alien tech but this structures have lasted longer than what we plan for structures to last today. There also subtle things such as air flow that prevents mold or perforings the life of timbers. Plastering that even if soaked exhausts moisture out of the wall quickly. Not to mention even more recent but still an old technology timbrel/Catalan arches which support a load without a high arch.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
DeleteDeleted double post.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well ... Depends On what the Situation what Degree of the Suppression of Certain Linked Groups... a Few Like NSA CIA KGB MI5 Holding the Reins.. keeping out the Breach.. from World Panic..

Whats that Quote from a Movie Called Planet of the Apes:

George Taylor: A planet where apes evolved from men? There's got to be an answer.

Dr. Zaius: Don't look for it, Taylor. You may not like what you find.

Its the Question of Wonder, you know what makes a Being Sentient ! You know... An Ape Curiosity, to touch something Strange to them , A Man Looking at the Stars and Want to Reach Them want to go to them, as we so did with the Moon and We have Accomplished that Feat...

Truth Has Inertia too ? unless there is a wall that it Hits from something Against Ones or a Groups Beliefs
Disrupting it On the Surface and Through the Layers.... Its a Big Mans World..
And A Scientist Always has this Problem Fear of Slander & Reputation or their Own Faith.

edit on 4-11-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

LOL.. like the Satire.. Well .. Religion has a lot to do with it a Disruption of their Faith and Changing it ..

Like what Happened after 900 A.D. in the Middle East !? Anything Destroyed. Parchments, Scrolls, Tablets,
Etc.. Check and See The Library of Al-Hakam II , Rayy, Ghazna, Nishapur, And the One's that Remains, still the Majority are Untranslated, Unread still locked up, in the Vaults. Not for the Public. Viewing..
as what we know of IRAN IRAQ was the Knowledge Center of the World of that time before 900 A.D.

List of destroyed libraries
en.wikipedia.org...

As most of these Library's Could of Explained of the Unsolved Ancient Mysteries Around the World ...
Wouldn't you Agree?

Angkor Watt The Famed Hindu & Buddhist Site The Main Hub
Neglected and Damaged from years of civil wars

Most of Pre Columbia's Ancient Literature was Destroyed by Fundamentalist Catholic Spaniard Priests! as The Writings was considered Heretic & Demonic..

Thank You for Mentioning Louis Leakey ..
It Shows how things can go wrong. in the Outside World of Fear of Faith..
at the beginning of one thing missing in the evidence

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

the internet is great for turning up things

www.galactic-server.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Yes all kinds of crazy is out there much of it from journalists who in the pursuit of a story don't quite research it enough or take a tall tale and make it into 'journalism'.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

The times of India 1912 Sunday edition

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Its a Big Mans World.. And A Scientist Always has this Problem Fear of Slander & Reputation or their Own Faith.
...which is why they deal in facts and evidence. Build a cosmology on myth and conjecture and you nurture an Idiocracy. Use that myth and conjecture as a basis for investigation, by all means, but don't confuse the question with the answer.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Its a Big Mans World.. And A Scientist Always has this Problem Fear of Slander & Reputation or their Own Faith.
...which is why they deal in facts and evidence. Build a cosmology on myth and conjecture and you nurture an Idiocracy. Use that myth and conjecture as a basis for investigation, by all means, but don't confuse the question with the answer.

Yeah ...

Ill Give you a Example sample of what im trying to explain here ...

About when a Scientist Geologist by the name of Virginia Steen McIntyre And what they the Scientific Community has done to Her about Her Discovery of Spear Point Weapon Heads, from Carbon Dating and How they Silenced Her and Cost Her Career in 1966...

Figuring it was 20,000 years Old. as Once Thought, Then it Turned out by the Carbon Dating was Claimed to be 250,000 years Old

See Minute Mark 7.00 to 10.05
FORBIDDEN ARCHEOLOGY: Secret Discoveries of Early Man - FEATURE FILM

Yet Someone in Israel Has found 400,000 year Old Blades !

Archaeologists find blade 'production lines' existed as much as 400,000 years ago
Date:
October 17, 2011
Source:
American Friends of Tel Aviv University
www.sciencedaily.com...

Did first humans come out of Middle East and not Africa? Israeli discovery forces scientists to re-examine evolution of modern man

By Matthew Kalman for MailOnline
Updated: 02:51 EST, 28 December 2010

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... HbJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So from Her Findings from Then in 1966 and The Findings from 2011

Telling the Same Tale! 45 Years Later!

Then--- what was estimated of Modern Man been on this Planet 250,000 years
Now -- it is Claimed to be 400,000 years! ????

Was Israel the birthplace of modern humans?
Date:
December 31, 2010
Source:
American Friends of Tel Aviv University
Summary:
Archaeologists have discovered evidence that places Homo sapiens in Israel as early as 400,000 years ago -- the earliest evidence for the existence of modern humans anywhere in the world.

Was Israel the Birthplace of Modern Man?
Archaeologists have uncovered evidence that Homo sapiens roamed what is now Israel 400,000 years ago.
www.usnews.com...

World's oldest human remains claimed in Israel
Dec 28, 2010

phys.org...

I think Virgina Steen McIntyre Should get an Apology..

and be Credited...

Don't ya think ?

Science Failed to Progress in this Situation..
Had to take 45 years for a Second Finding
of something close to the Same thing ?

Hueyatlaco
en.wikipedia.org...

Biostratigraphic researcher Sam VanLandingham has published two peer-reviewed analyses that confirm the earlier findings of ca. 250,000ybp for the tool-bearing strata at Heyatlaco. His 2004 analysis found that Hueyatlaco samples could be dated to the Sangamonian Interglacial period (ca. 80,000 to 220,000ybp) by the presence of multiple diatom species, one of which first appeared during this era and others that went extinct by the era's end.[9] VanLandingham's 2006 paper[10] refined and re-confirmed his 2004 findings.

Hueyatlaco Site--"Extreme Dating Controversy"
www.s8int.com...

Hueyatlaco: 250,000 Year Old Settlement In Mexico Found Under Volcanic Ash
Friday, October 5, 2012 2:08
______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2012/10/hueyatlaco-250000-year-old-settlement-in-mexico-found-under-volcanic-ash-2439498.html

Virginia Steen-McIntyre

Tephrochronologist, PhD (Specialist in volcanic ash studies)

pleistocenecoalition.com...

edit on 5-11-2014 by Wolfenz because: Added more Links

edit on 5-11-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I haven't read these yet, so at the moment I am uninformed, but I thought that these links may be of interest:

Corroboration of Sangamonian Age of Artifacts from the Valsequillo Region, Puebla, Mexico by Means of Diatom Biostratigraphy

The stratigraphic debate at Hueya tlaco, Valsequillo, Mexico

Hopefully I've chosen appropriate sites without a firewall, as my University library allows me access to other Journal sites.

It is a surprising claim, I must add, so I will be interested in reading these ( and I have printed them off), but there definitely seems to be a lack of supporting evidence in the Americas.....

Good god though, Steen-McIntyre has published in NEXUS magazine. That's enough to put me off her right away!
edit on 5-11-2014 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Truth of the matter is that Hueyátlaco is so out of whack, you can't build a new paradigm without further support.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join