It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson police chief expected to step down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The police leadership in Ferguson are fools at best. They overreacted and made a bad situation 100x worse. We live a police state and stories like this are going to repeat into infinity unless we see the lie for what it really is.

Police forces need to be disarmed and non lethal weapons utilized for most cases. SWAT should only be used when it is really needed. Police officers should only draw lethal weapons when it is life or death event. No knock raids should be rare events. Military grade weapons should be returned and destroyed by the federal government. This has become a big business around the country and needs to stop.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Do you consider the minutemen as terrorists? Colonials rioted on many occasions against King George and his Redcoats.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Do you consider the minutemen as terrorists? Colonials rioted on many occasions against King George and his Redcoats.

The winning side writes the history. One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. If England had won the history books would tell a much different story. With the invention of the Internet and instant communication the paradigm has changed. No longer can the victor outright lie and change the truth. The truth is ever ever changing as the facts get logged.
edit on 29-10-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

These folks are threatening to riot if an innocent man isn't charged with murder. I'm failing to grasp your comparison.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Reminds me of all the other lies reported about this case:

Hundreds chant kill the police ...LIE!
Blowout orbital fracture...LIE!
Micheal Brown second degree murder...LIE

You're leaving out the most important ones... you know.... the ones that started this whole mess.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

They are also fighting for the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You claiming he is innocent is as ridiculous as them calling him guilty.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
CNN caught in a lie. How shocking, not! With that, hard to believe it's just a mistake. Guessing an intent to stir something up.
edit on 29-10-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

We only need to wait for the grand jury if you're not on the side of Wilson.
They have josie, false verified reports of injury and medical examiners words taken out of context.
Then do some mental gymnastics and decide that witness reports are iffy while then turning around and saying since browns friend recollection wasn't 100% accurate that he is 100% lying.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm on the peoples side that tried to protest and were crushed by the local police, I watched on live streams as the people had no rights as they were dispersed through neighborhoods then I watched as several police lost there jobs based on there actions. I also watched one lie news article come out one after the other.

What chance this grand jury has been effected by the nlbs media?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm on the peoples side that tried to protest and were crushed by the local police

I'm with you on that one. The way they handled the protests was extreme overkill (appropriate for a riot situation though) and every shot-caller involved in that should be fired and gassed.

What chance this grand jury has been effected by the nlbs media?

What's the point of a trial if your key witness's testimony doesn't line up with any of the autopsies, and there are plenty of other eyewitnesses willing to testify on Wilson's behalf?

I'd hate see millions of tax dollars wasted just to please an angry mob of terrorists who are threatening to burn down a city.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Do you think it will only be one city that riots if charges are not brought up against Wilson? Right or wrong the people have had enough, they feel targeted by the government and they have stats that backs up this claim. You think we could see riots in our prisons? In the streets of most major cities? Its not just blacks that have had enough look at the Bundy ranch & Occupy Wall St, this country is a is like a pile of dynamite and the fuses are already lit.

The seeds of descent have been planted the people were promised hope and change, if it isn't given it will be forced. Nationwide riots and civil unrest will bleed the country dry and will cause a economic disaster.

Look at how much money there spending against one man Frein.

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) – St. Louis County Police have spent roughly $173,000 on supplies since the unrest in Ferguson, Missouri began over two months ago.

Officials say $25,000 has been spent on teargas grenades, smoke-and-gas grenades, smoke canisters and CS sting grenades, $18,000 has been spent on beanbag bullet rounds and pepper balls, $2,300 has been spent on plastic handcuffs, which have been used to detain protesters, and $77,500, has been used to purchase riot gear, including helmets, shields, batons and shin guards.

In September, St. Louis County officials estimated the unrest in Ferguson would cost the county roughly $4.2 million. Earlier in October, state officials said the total cost spent on Ferguson had reached $5.7 million.

kmov

The police seem to have unlimited amounts of money.

edit on 29-10-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Do you think it will only be one city that riots if charges are not brought up against Wilson?

There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that other cities will riot as well, and it breaks my heart because a lot of black people are going to get slaughtered and white America isn't going to lift a finger to help them. Instead, its very likely that a race war will ensue and I really don't think I need to tell you how that's gonna turn out.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Agreed 100%.

Very scary times ahead. I hate what this could become. Hope for the best, prep for the worst.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Race isn't the enemy, there is a common denominator between all the recent groups and there protests, and its not against each other.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You are correct, race is not the enemy here. The enemy is those who riot and loot innocent people trying to survive in this snipped up Country.

Honestly, if riots break out across the Country over this deal, one hell of a lot of people will be killed. Not a pretty thought nor something I want.

You think the "police state" is bad now, watch what happens if this goes big time. Kinda spooky if ya ask me...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Dont you see the connection here...leaks of Wilson NOT being charged, now leaks of possible chief leaving...next will be promises of total restructuring of Ferguson PD training, etc. They are just throwing some bones here since he will not be charged, they cant just say he wont be charged and then do nothing else. If they give a long list of changes being made AND say the officer will not be charged , they are hoping things will not be so bad. Combine this with the next really cold crappy weather we see and for TPTB, its as good as they are gonna get for somewhat controlling the outcome.

edit on 30-10-2014 by Wiz4769 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join