It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Host Gets Torn Apart On The Air After Alleging Voter Fraud In Colorado (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Fox News Host Gets Torn Apart On The Air After Alleging Voter Fraud In Colorado (VIDEO)

Kelly sparked a firestorm of conservative rage, but as it turns out, she told a complete and utter lie. And for lying, Kelly was promptly torn apart on national and local television. You see, that form of voting only applies to men and women who are serving in the military overseas. In fact, members of the armed forces from all 50 states can vote that way if they so choose. Kelly’s report was so inflammatory that it caused a Colorado news anchor to include the segment in a fact-checking analysis that is usually only reserved for campaign ads. In his analysis of Kelly’s report, 9News anchor Kyle Clark called out the Fox host for slapping together a load of bull# and calling it journalism. “We normally reserve our truth test for political ads, but that claim is misleading,”

Clearly, Fox and Kelly owe Colorado an apology and they owe our servicemen and women in the military an apology as well. Because unless Fox and Kelly are openly accusing American soldiers of committing voter fraud, it would be best to just admit they misled the public for the sake of attacking the Democratic Party

The following quotes says it a ll about the republican party best.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”

― Noam Chomsky

Ebola, illegals, people stealing from you when you pay taxes..etc....they got it all at the palm of their hands....just ready to spread fear and disnfo to keep their their constituents full of fear...

Fox news....BS mountain at it's best.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”

Well, with the job Democrats have done, folks should be afraid of them staying in power. Obama and company seem to want the country flooded with illegals and the number of people on Welfare has sky rocketed under his "guidance". Immigrants are welcome as far as I'm concerned, as long as they do it legally. It's not fear that makes me leery of Democrats, it's experience.

Fox news....BS mountain at it's best.

You'd prefer we watch MSNBC ?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You'd prefer we watch MSNBC ?

I'd prefer you watch both, RESEARCH both, and then see how they both color the stories to make them political and biased... Like I do.

In his analysis of Kelly’s report, 9News anchor Kyle Clark called out the Fox host for slapping together a load of bull# and calling it journalism.

That's FOX's specialty. They do that every day. That's how they keep their "loyal" viewers.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It has gotten to the point that I'll mostly just watch CNN for news (and still just trust probably half of it). During the Clinton years they were really bad but lately they have evened out. FOX is obviously right wing rhetoric. MSNBC is just an absurd sick joke. Al Jazeera and Russia Today and FARS, etc?? ... nope, full of agenda. CNN leans left but it's not as bad as the rest of them.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Your obvious bias aside (as if no other news organization how fear-mongered by getting something wrong before *cough* everything is racist *cough* MSNBC), this is just a simple reminder that we as viewers need to research everything for ourselves by going to the source, that in this case being the actual verbiage of the law that was passed.

If something sounds ridiculous, it probably is.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I was not aware Megan Kelly was a Republican?

Does this make all MSNBC anchors Democrats?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That's fox news in a nutshell. They are nuts. Just for the record, I don't watch MSNBC nor do I read huffpost.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I love that Fox News faithful always plead: "Why does everyone claim that Fox News is biased? ... "

And then, a sentence or so later: " ... unlike everything they say on that MSNBC and HuffPo; they're just full of lies and more lies."

I guess the pot and the kettle are still not speaking, these days.

edit on 17Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:16:52 -050014p0520141066 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

MSNBC and the others are biased, for sure, but FoxNews is a completely different thing all together.

They are a propaganda organization that is responsible for the brainwashing and dumbing-down of an entire political ideology. They spread fear, misinformation and teach viewers to hate people that do not think like they do.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I certainly don't disagree with that summary in general.

To paraphrase Mark Twain, there's lies, damnable lies and what's said on Fox News.

I've never heard a single Democrat standing up for MSNBC and claiming that it is the unbiased truth.

The same cannot be said of Republicans and Fox News.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It says more about the people that watch and believe FOX, than it does about the network itself.

FOX is a business enterprise. They know exactly their demographic and what they want to hear....and they give it to them and reap the benefits in market share, depends ads, pain medication ads, and other old people BS that is their target audience. In a perverse way; it's brilliant!

Scripted, directed, produced for an audience filled with fear and hate.
edit on 27-10-2014 by olaru12 because: , y-4yi,

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I can't understand why these news channels think we are interested in their opinions. They know jack.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well from a few threads here it is my understanding that those from ATS only watch FOX with the sound off. Basicly they are just looking at the good looking bobbleheads. That they are.

Fake news stories seem to be the norm on some channels. BTW my mom called me the other day all concerned because some doctor they had on FOX was saying cell phones cause brain cancer along with a bunch of other stuff. It has been a while since I had cable but I wonder is FOX doing infomercials now? She swears it was on FOX news channel she is older so she believes what they say on the news.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Well, with the job Democrats have done, folks should be afraid of them staying in power.

And an appropriate way to get them out of power is to make up fake news stories about nonexistent voter fraud, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You know, instead fighting about what station is not biased, you can do what I do:
Shut the TV off and read a book.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

That's FOX's specialty. They do that every day. That's how they keep their "loyal" viewers.

They do.
They learned it from the rest of the msm.
News died with Cronkite.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Has anybody found the connection between ISIS, ebola and Obama's birth certificate yet? No?
Not even Fox News?

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I love that Fox News faithful always plead: "Why does everyone claim that Fox News is biased? ... "

And then, a sentence or so later: " ... unlike everything they say on that MSNBC and HuffPo; they're just full of lies and more lies."

I guess the pot and the kettle are still not speaking, these days.

Then you are not allowing yourself to at least hear what one side is saying over the other. Every lie perpetuated by these outlets are drawn up by half truths. It's your job to take the information in and filter, research it and come to your own conclusion. Each outlet has their own motivation and none are about real journalism and thinking one is better than the other just shows your naivety!
edit on 28-10-2014 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Well from a few threads here it is my understanding that those from ATS only watch FOX with the sound off. Basicly they are just looking at the good looking bobbleheads. That they are.

Fake news stories seem to be the norm on some channels. BTW my mom called me the other day all concerned because some doctor they had on FOX was saying cell phones cause brain cancer along with a bunch of other stuff. It has been a while since I had cable but I wonder is FOX doing infomercials now? She swears it was on FOX news channel she is older so she believes what they say on the news.

Actually, there is a great number of people in this thread that appears to be anti-Fox News and call it a fake news source which I truly find the irony in.... as this is being debated on a conspiracy website...

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I watch PMSNBC and Fox and friends in the morning. PMSNBC seems to be the most entertaining when they cut to commercial. Is Joe banging Mika or what? The shots they have of them in their cut to commercials are laughable. Lets also not forget old Al Racist Sharpton in the afternoon or chills up my leg Matthews in the 8pm slot.

Fox doesn't compare to the outright racist liberal slants/rants and lies on PMSNBC and the PMSNBC ratings prove it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join