It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communicating with them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
A few years ago while day dreaming about 'alien contact' and why aliens would or would not communicate with humans I suddenly felt a need to write and at first believed it was actually inspired by 'real' aliens - All of this could have been part of a creative imagination - And many would say that is what it was and still is - This is possible - But much of what I wrote did not sound to me like it was conning frorm me - Again this could be attributed to abstracts of the mind - But remember that in some Eastern philosophies and religions all of existence is a mind phenomena - And the existence of a genuine alien race remains to be proven. At any rate and for what it's worth here is my alien inspired blog - Some might find it interesting:

It is titled: "UNIVERSAL SPACE ALIEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION"
And can be seen here:
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Kind of what I was getting at......99

I didn't have time to read the other posts, just contributed quickly and shared a little personal. But your post was quite a good one. I'm very interested in the case of the scientific contributions, hadn't really heard of this case. But it seems reasonable that if someone is very scientifically inclined, that they may walk away with gifts.

I wasn't sure why you posted that to me though and so want to add, usually people who are experiencing something in that field may feel the urge to share the obvious answers, that anyone has a good chance of getting positive contact, and you shared certain cases, I shared 2 threads on here and a little personal experience.

10 other experiences could suggest the same thing as well. In fact that we both said anyone could get into contact, to me it means, they want that message out.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Walkingsenseless

Today, id like to bring up the idea of communicating with the Others I like to call them the Others, just a personal preferences.

So, anyhow moving on.

Hey hold your horses there

Others as you like to call them has been described as "them" and its in the aliens and UFOs forum, so I assume them is ET.

Which claimed species of ET do you have in mind when you say 'them' and ask about about communicating with them?

You say for the community in this forum that believe we are visited, watched, tampered with and ask about thoughts on communication.

Many in the community of believers describe different beings, so when you say "them" is it just ET in general which sort of takes value away from the conversation as each type of ET would have their own form of communication as is suggested by many or do you have a specific type in mind, eg: Greys, Reptilian, Nordic, etc?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Can we communicate with them? Yes.
But since we can't use telepathy they have to initiate the communication.
I know it's enough for us to just think/feel and they know and communicate back to us, telepathic, verbally or emotionally.

To become more open so the communications wont be as unpleasent, meditation is very good. It's very good to be able to control your own thoughts and emotions.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I talked to one once....It was thinking that I was an idiot.

It didn't say it, but I could tell it was thinking it. lol.
edit on 28-10-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I believe that if you are open to the idea of meeting them, then you will have an "encounter."

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yes, I have communicated with them,

When you least expect it,

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spazze
yes it is one-sided they communicate you listen

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Whether or not we "want" to talk with them is irrelevant.

We don't choose them, they choose us.

exactly

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Stormdancer I have read a lot of your post and you are one of my most trusted and favorites. As for me I have only seen a few sighting and one crop circle so I am still on the fence on what to believe.

Do you have any threads on your experience? If so I would most definitely enjoy the read.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

aww thank you, what a sweet thing to say.

I told it a few times on the forum,

I was sitting on my bed watching TV, an inner knowing, some form of communication, said come outside we are here,

I immediately got up and went outside it was late evening, there was no fear but almost hypnotic calm.

I looked up and saw them three reddish bronze orbs extremely high up in the sky darting back in forth extremely fast around each other.

I noticed in other UFO stories three seems to be common.

I watched until i could no longer hold my head up in that position, so I looked away for a split second and they were gone, no where in sight

I could have dismissed it with some logical explanation if it hadn't been for the invitation.

I came back in the house walked right past my husband and the thought of even telling anyone was never on my mind, I never told anyone until years later.

I'm a pretty nervous person, so the calmness during this experience has always interested me, I truly believe they can take away the fear. and years later I recalled how prophets when in contact with angels would be calmed and told not to fear.

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OH I wanted to add there were other sightings throughout the state that night, when I investigated it on line

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
wow, Thanks for sharing with me! Although it is really weird, not sure how I would have reacted.

I do believe there is something out there that is beyond our intelligence because too many people such as yourself have come forward and told of similar experiences.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Besides telepathy...my first on the list would be laser holography --- but for non-hi-tech ways and means --- the art of geoglyphs/pictoglyphs/petroglyphs has proven too be a game changer, [at least in my own experiences], on ET entity versus human earthling communication contact.

P.S. --- I would not cross hydro wave experiments [in places where ET entities might lurk] off the list either.

edit on 29-10-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 29-10-2014 by Erno86 because: added p.s.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join