It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many cases of ebola are being unreported?

page: 1.

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I live in a nondescript community just north of Philly. While perusing my small, local news site, I see where three people are being 'monitored' for ebola. I'm not being alarmist, but I just wonder if these three people were out and about in my community at the same food stores, etc. It just bothers me that not a word about this was broadcast on any of the larger media websites/tv news. I wouldn't have known about this until I read it in the smaller local site. I know TPTB don't want to cause a panic but it would be nice to be made aware that possible ebola cases are being monitored in the immediate area and if it's going on in other locales and not being reported. I did get a chance to talk to some other neighbors in my area and nobody else was aware of it either, so it just wasn't me. I know that every person flying in from west Africa doesn't have ebola, but it would be beneficial to others to be informed.

"Bucks County Health Department Monitoring Three for Ebola Symptoms"
patch.com...
edit on 26-10-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

In my area a man who was back from Africa had flu like symptoms last nite and is already supposedly negative. Heard he was throwing up blood and paramedics picked him up in hazmat suit. My guess is there are 10x more cases then reported! Also heard from a third party the only ebola qualified hospital in my area has told all health care workers to keep their mouths shut or else. My source said even his wife (nurse) won't tell him what's going on! Media and hcw are under serious pressure to stay quit.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Does the article give any details about where they live? I guess not. If you are a sex offender everyone knows. If you are an Ebola offender, mums the word.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
" How many cases of ebola are being unreported? "

My guess .....

As many as they can hide.

IMO, hundreds.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Right now we are being told there have been 10,000 cases. 50% have died. The number being thrown around for the mortality rate is around 70%. So we can estimate there will be another 2,500 deaths. Thats a 50% increase in the total deaths. It is a long ways off before it is stopped imho.

Its important to note that of the 10,000 number, only 5,488 cases and 2,945 deaths having been laboratory confirmed. My guess is that the number is at least double, if not more.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have been called a "crazy conspiracy theorist" ever since i started raising concern about ebola and what my in depth research has unearthed. I have been trying to educate and debunk this "its not airborne and i don't plan on exchanging bodily fluids with an ebola patient" mentality or the "flu killed more people so far so I'm not worried" retort.
Ebola can spread via close proximity water airborne ((Waterborne) water droplets expelled during normal breathing)) or inn colder temps not found at equator.
Source:
( www.infowars.com... ).

Ebola requires a class 4 bio safety bio containment level which is same requirement for Anthrax and black typhus. Flu is class 3 not 4.
Source:
( en.wikipedia.org... )
In addition under normal circumstances, Ebola can be spread via close proximity (inside carriers personal space (4-5 Ft approx bubble))
Source:
( www.nature.com... )

Ebola does not always trigger a fever, every person is different and how their body reacts to the virus. Recent Independent peer reviewed study's are discounting the 21 day incubation period and their findings say it could be 5-12% longer in some cases (23-24 days). this is not including the 3 months (post recovery) findings of ebola virus being found in sperm.
Source (incubation period)
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I find it very discomforting that ebola is no longer top story and how the disinformation has taken hold and hushed the population. Anyone who even raises question gets publicly shamed on public forums for expressing concern for fellow humanity. we often get joked at, ridiculed, as well as called "conspiracy theorists" or that we fear mongering. I am not trying nor intending to "troll" or "Fear monger" i am trying to get people to open their eyes and realize the seriousness of ebola and that its not something to joke about it.
I am very worried about the possible ebola cover up going on all around us. I am worried these people being "cured" in the USA never had ebola to begin with and are just government employees for disinfo purposes to control the media and population from freaking out. (also makes sense if this is the case especially when referring to the low protection when you have "hazmat" crews disposing gloves in street garbage
Reference:
(www.dailymail.co.uk...)

Or the constant bio hazard control errors) imo I think there are around a hundred confirmed ebola cases and hundreds of pending cases in the USA and Canada. (personal theory)

edit on 26-10-2014 by Translucence because: clarrification

new topics

top topics

join