It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's Time Machine for Sale on Ebay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
cgi.ebay.com...

Its unfortunately not even close to resembling it. The guy says he 'got it at a garage sale' or somesuch. Who's going to sell something that obviously isn't it as if t were it? I have contacted the seller and asked him if it was sold as something else and noted that it doesn't actually resemble the item in the titor photos.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Time Machine Case Model C200 MAC Displacement Unit. Just in time for Christmas - well with this you'll be in time for every Christmas that ever was - (just kidding).
This looks like some kind of prop or replica - not sure which.

Someone took some time and effort to build this thing. Anyway, I picked this up at the local storage shed auction and here it is.

It does turn on and the two red, green and amber lights turn on. Other than that, it does nothing else and I'm not sure if it suppose to do anything else.

It had some papers with it but they all got wet and I trashed them. It looked like a general electrics manual of some kind.

It is a prop or replica. Thank you. I will remove any joke bids. Please, serious bidders only.

that's the ad for it.... funny !

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
doesent look like anyones In a hurry to viset great great grandpaw been up for a day no bids yet lol.
Now if it came with a delorean i mite through in a bid.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hehe, actualy, a Delorean would sell for some nifty good $$$$

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
yea tell me theres a delorean in a texas bank lobie that is gold plated selling for a few 100,000$ but when I was young i saw one for sale in some guys yard for only 12,000$ aaa thous missed opertunades.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Now this I find amusing! Maybe he needed the spare cash to spend in the future?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah this is very interesting. I'm curious who's gonna buy it. I don't think its worth for me to spend 100 bucks plus shipping.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The guy who bought the gost in the jar will probly buy this as well because he will relize the gost is a long lost reltive who had a ton of cash and want to go back in time to ask the guy were he hid it.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
www.delorean.com...

you can have a refurbished delorean with warranty for not too much.

daved

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If anyone wants to install a time machine in an XJ220, I'll take it for a test drive

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
if that thing gets shipped to florida im out of here

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I sent the guy an e-mail. It looks like he has a prop from the movie "Ghostbusters" It is the machine that holds the 'traps' that the guys put the ghosts into. It looks like one of the traps is included. It is the part that has the foot pedal.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The hell is that? A wooden box with motorcycle batteries in it with a jumper cable attacked to it??

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Seller information
badnarik4president ( 0 )

lol. this could be great publicity for the libertarian party if this becomes as famous as the face in the pancake and the grandfather ghost cane.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm making a bid. I want out of the Bush years.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1
I sent the guy an e-mail. It looks like he has a prop from the movie "Ghostbusters" [...]the machine that holds the 'traps'

No handle tho, remember those things had a handle? Also the line that connects the smaller peice is coiled and come in the to or something. Should be longer, and I think straight. Don't think its a ghostbusters prop, but good call, it does sorta look like it. The titor machine has whats thought to be a geiger counter attached to it. This thing has something that looks like its trying to be that, but looks totally different.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If it's a prop, its not a real good copy.

The geiger counter you see above (inside the machine cover, not on the seat.) is a Victoreen brand, and is self contained and not connected. It is also from the cold war era.

But the ebay box below just doest resemble the 'real' thing.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
dose anyone know what the warning label says on it?

i was just looking and i was wondering

also the "real" one looks alot bigger, if it fits in a vett like that

thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Notice also,...different warning labels on the units. The 'real' ones have red dots on them.

But stickers like that can be made to say anything all day long. They are basically over-the-counter electrical supplies found at supply store's and print shops.

www.cafepress.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join