It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to make new friends for PS4 for GTA V and other online games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I didn't buy the subscription yet , but I just got a 50ft Ethernet cable yesterday for my PS4. I played GTA V online for PS3 with my real life friend and he was on Home and had 20 or 25 friends. We both joined a family and sat in on a few of the family meetings. I never played Home before this and we played GTA V with about seven people. Trying to get some people together who play GTA V or other online games.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

Your thread looked lonely, I guess the Xbox crowd is here instead. Doesn't surprise me if I had an XBox I'd be here all the time too!

Look me up tomorrow or Sat. should be on, though I don't have GTA V. I'd like to get it but eventually but after the third one it started to get a little monotonous for me.
When to Saints Row 4 instead, never laughed so much before, from a game. Plus the abilities in SR 4 made everything possible I wanted to do in the GTA series.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey, you can add me on PSN my addy is bennyoj

Not many multiplayer games ATM with the PS4 iv been playing destiny lately wouldn't mind having some more people to play with.

Benn

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

What's your gamer tag?

I am currently playing FIFA 15, Watchdogs and War Thunder at the moment on PS4 but can't wait for GTA V.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
rvera playing battlefield 4 pre ordered GTA V on PS4 and play The Last Of Us Remastered

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Play pc games at all? Like fps? If you do check out Warface. Its pretty aweaome for being free, graphics, ui, system ect. If you get on lemme kno. Always looking for ppl to run with rather then randoms.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My gamer tag is Anarchist007. I don't have a PSN subscription yet, just got online in my room the other day. I have Watch Dogs and the Last of Us. Final Fantasy prequel guy I was on your thread recruiting members and got the idea for this thread off that one. I usually never make off topic threads. I already got four friends from that thread and just got home and didn't check PS4 yet. My friend in real life didn't return my friend request, but me and him are going to be playing GTA V a lot so I can promise you to knew players. Do you know if they got crews together for GTA online yet? Haven't played the PS3 version in awhile. My friend said over phone there are a lot of new weapons in online.

I don't have Destiny and don't like first person shooters that much. Bought Killzone and gave it to my friend . We were both thinking of buying Destiny and playing together though. I don't have it now.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

ok I'll add you later.

I dont know much about GTA5 other than everyone says its awesome. I didnt buy it for the xbox360 because a part of me hoped at the time it would come out on the PS4. And I was right so I will definitely be buying it.

Ah Destiny. That game is like a false profit. Tricking its way into our homes on false promises.

It's a very short game with not a lot to do. The entire campaign is the same from start to finish with no real exploration and terrible voice acting. The story is short but not sweat and the gameplay is repetitive. These are my main problems from a much larger list.

Having said that the shooting mechanics are some of the best I have ever played and the game was fun for the first 5 days. But there is not £50 worth of game there yet and to get more in future you are going to have to pay more.

The thing that upsets me the most is finding out that Bungie and Activision have made the majority of the future content but have held it back in order to release it in future at a price. So in order to get a complete game with a complete story you will have to pay £100 upwards most likely.

A poor game covered in corporate greed has made me very bitter towards it though you may hear different stories from other players

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hey Letmeon,

My PS username is sonjalovestyson

have both 3 and 4 and am waiting for GTA5 release, same here haven't got a plus membership but will come November 18.

Just send a friend request and I will happily accept, just had one the other day from another ATSers.

See you in San Andreas

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

My gamer tag is Anarchist007.

OK scratch what I said at the end of my last post.

I was going to send you a message back to say it sort gave me a bit of rush to play GTA on one platform with a person and then go at each other on another platform here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Do you know if they got crews together for GTA online yet?

I would be willing to quit my crew, only played once with them, and join an ATS crew.

I remember someone in a thread about the game mentioning they would start one or had started one,

Will have a look and might join an ATS crew if there is one, if not I will create one.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok, sounds great. I joined a family with my friend who went on PS3 Home and was very social. I never went on PS3 Home before and it was a lot of fun. I made seven friends from ATS so far and just hoping I can keep them. Some people I met through Home canceled or blocked me. I haven't messaged anyone yet waiting to get the membership so I can play with them. I read a lot on Bungies new Destiny on an IGN website that covers games. Seems like a let down. They said Halo got the Star Wars treatment, and a lot of people liked Bungie. I bought the Halos for XBOX 360 when they came down in price but haven't beaten them yet. I am not big on first person shooters. I like Final Fantasy or Grand Theft Auto games. I hate the interface with FPS s . I like 3rd person shooters much better.

new topics

top topics

join