It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Possible UFO Sightings and paranormal experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I don't really know if tihs was anything, but it was seriously weird. One day at about 5 PM in daylight saving time, I saw what appeared to be a double rotor helicopter (like the ones the millitary use that can like pick up elephants) in the sky, but I saw no rotors, that was probaly becuase of the speed they were rotating (?) but it was pretty close and it did not make a single bit of noise. It glowed aswell but that is only because of the sunlight reflecting onto it (right?). It moved quite slowly and I didn't manage to get a photo becuase my camera had no more shots left. Could this possibly be evidence of the supposed helicopters like craft that have been seen by cow mutilations?

I also threw a frisbree into a tree, and despite taking pretty much all its leaves off trying to find it in there, it had disappereared completely. Most people are gunna lauagh at me about this, but maybe a mothership thought it was a small ufo?

Miles Away behind heaps of paddocks ( I live in new zealand, on a farm) I saw dancing lights that would come in and out from behind trees.

And once I bbrought a glass of juice into a sitting room, did not drinkany of it, when I turned around to drink it, it was gone.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
...welcome fellow Kiwi...

...your juice disappearing...I have the same thing happen quite regularily with the beer in my fridge...

...but then I do have 3 male flatmates...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Nice One

Glad to know i'm not the only flightless bird here. Any Emus?

Uhh, okay. Does anyone agree with my helicopter theroy?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
There are a number of Kiwis on the board, unfortunately a few Aussies too...we had to let them in...ya know...Affirmative Action and all that...

As for the chopper...dunno man, though I have heard some stories about strange silent 'helicopters' being sighted up North around Cape Reinga area...also heard a few hunters talking about watching a helicopter darting up amongst the valleys/ranges of the Kaimanawas. The helicopter they witnesses reportedly made no sound, had no markings and seemed to move VERY quickly when it wanted to.

...but again...those are just word of mouth things...no proof...so ya take it with a grain of salt...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'm living up a hill in the manawatu area, but ever since I saw the helicopter I have not seen anything else strange..

top topics

join