It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hers how to prove it to even the most douting tomas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi ,I have studed parnormal things all my life .Gost ESP and what not .And wile it almost impossible to prove 98% of anyof this there are a few exceptions to that .and to anyone whos a douter i want to to think back through out the years and try and rember when these things happened to YOU!
see a gost who can prove it? move something with your mind show me!
this is theb general things people think of and it to bad because what I can let you prove to your self that guy offering a million $ would never except .
thats right im not trying to convince you of a thing PROVE this to your self you will be surprised. Even if you cant find a memery start watching now and in three months you will have seen enough to relize theres NO WAY it can be just chance or luck.
ONE. ever be thinking of a friend of reltive only to recive a call or letter or bump into the person minits later? Once chance twice chance 3 4 5 6 7 8 times you mite rember this happing can it all be chalked up to chance luck?
Now realy try thinking back on that I rarly run into people who are older that cant recall alest 5 or 6 times in there life this happens .
and for ever time you can recall how manny go unnoticed?
Now I admite that one takes time and thought to show your self. But heres number TWO. and anyone who doesent just lock them self in a room can see this anytime your in a crowd and movie therters or restrounts parks are even easer you dont need a big crowd to see it 35 people in the same place is more then enough.
So your in a restrount eating dinner having a good time when you get this crawing fealing on the back of your neck and you turn around and stare right at a person who has been staring at you and of corse at this point they quickly look away.
Did you see that person? but you were looking at your plate or the friend accross from you that came along. So how did you know they were staring?
once luck 2 chance 20 times? 30 times 100dereds of times. Still chance?
Ladys you will notice this even more then us guys as us guys have a tendency to be checking out the girls in a room.
Now dont take my word on this just try rembering and wright it down each time you chech someone staring without accutly seeing them at first.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sorry poster but what exactly does that prove? telepathy?
Im sure most folk can think of an example or two of that happening, nobody debates it really. Its considered a normal thing, a kind of 6th sense if you like. This is far cry from being able to read someones thoughts (unless your female and a guy is staring at your boobs with his tongue hanging out. Lol) or being "phsycic"
What is it your trying to say?

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
sorry simcity I mean no offense but I just had to do this in order to understand what your were trying to say.

I do agree with you, keeping a journal is an excellent way to document and keep track of physic development and prove to yourself how real the phenomenon is.

Here�s how to prove it to even the most doubting Thomas.

Hi ,I have studied paranormal things all my life .Ghost ESP and what not .And while it is almost impossible to prove 98% of any of this there are a few exceptions to that .and to anyone who�s a doubter I want to think back through out the years and try and remember when these things happened to YOU!
see a Ghost who can prove it? move something with your mind show me!
this is the general things people think of and it to bad because what I can let you prove to your self that guy offering a million $ would never except .
that�s right im not trying to convince you of a thing PROVE this to your self you will be surprised. Even if you cant find a memory start watching now and in three months you will have seen enough to realize there�s NO WAY it can be just chance or luck.
ONE. ever be thinking of a friend of relative only to receive a call or letter or bump into the person minutes later? Once chance twice chance 3 4 5 6 7 8 times you might remember this happening can it all be chalked up to chance luck?
Now really try thinking back on that I rarely run into people who are older that cant recall at least 5 or 6 times in there life this happens .
and for ever time you can recall how many go unnoticed?
Now I admit that one takes time and thought to show your self. But here�s number TWO. and anyone who doesn�t just lock them self in a room can see this anytime your in a crowd and movie theater or restaurants parks are even easer you don�t need a big crowd to see it 35 people in the same place is more then enough.
So your in a restaurant eating dinner having a good time when you get this clawing feeling on the back of your neck and you turn around and stare right at a person who has been staring at you and of corse at this point they quickly look away.
Did you see that person? but you were looking at your plate or the friend across from you that came along. So how did you know they were staring?
once luck 2 chance 20 times? 30 times hundreds of times. Still chance?
Ladies you will notice this even more then us guys as us guys have a tendency to be checking out the girls in a room.
Now don�t take my word on this just try remembering and wright it down each time you check someone staring without accutely seeing them at first.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You dont consider KNOWING when someone is staring without seeing them directly a physic abilty? Man talk about a Hard cirtiera for proff .
to much star trak thinks I. telepathy is more of fealing a persons intents then Knowing word for word what they are thinking. wile mr spock was able to listen in I have only ever cought a word or two directly were as I hear it in my mind so to say. mostly its a general fealing or goose pimples typ thing that is realy hard to prove.
the staring bit is one of the few ovies things most people are aware of and can be showen even with strangers .
I would be willing to bet if you made a room compleatly enclosed in one way mirros and got people to stare at the person in the room the person in the room would be able to point them out 70% of the time minum .
ps if the so called 6th sence isent a physic abilty what is it?
You have a person you love very much and get a realy bad fealing only to find out later that person was hert somehow this is way to common to be chance and falls Clearly uner phyic abiltys.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

You dont consider KNOWING when someone is staring without seeing them directly a physic abilty?

No sorry Simcity, I dont. I simply consider it a further human sense, quite natural but as yet unquantified by science. I beleive even animals have a basic sixth sense, its not unusual and dosent constitute a special ability.
It certainly dosent prove other alledged "phycic abilities" are fact.
Ill grant you it may be a point in your favour if your highlighting the possibility of other "phycic abilities", who knows what we are capable of.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by instar]

top topics

join