It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ebola Czar Snubs House Request to Testify at Ebola Hearing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thank goodness for another bureaucrat in Washington. We'll be fine now. I've noticed that every time another bureaucrat is added, things get better. A quick look at Washington today will prove it.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

thx for clearing that up...now it all makes sense....they needed an actor...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Doesn't that mean he's the "go to" guy? Surely as that guy he should know what he's dealing with or without the medical background?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No. Not really.
I don't know if the position is really needed but if it is a bureaucrat would be the best person for a position requiring working with bureaucracy.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Doesn't that mean he's the "go to" guy? Surely as that guy he should know what he's dealing with or without the medical background?

No. It means he's a guy that makes sure various agencies are talking to each other.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No. Not really.
I don't know if the position is really needed but if it is a bureaucrat would be the best person for a position requiring working with bureaucracy.

i hear what you are saying...but really...! since when have governments organizations actually effectively communicated together ?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Not sure I get your point. What then? Don't even make an appearance of trying much less an actual attempt?
Better to just let the various agencies work it out on their own? Ok, sure.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Better to just let the various agencies work it out on their own?

well my point would be that having this guy in place gives them a scapegoat should it all go horribly wrong.....sadly i have had to deal with government organizations here for the last couple of years and what i have learned is there is little to no communication between agencies that should....
edit on 22-10-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

well my point would be that having this guy in place gives them a scapegoat should it all go horribly wrong..

And a very good point it is.
But even so, you would agree that saying "he's not a doctor" is a specious argument?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I heard enough about this clown. I'm no fan of any czar since they really don't have to report to congress. All czars should be eliminated. I'm willing to bet this guy is already collecting a check for this position.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

you would agree that saying "he's not a doctor" is a specious argument?

yes i would agree...if he was a doctor he should be hands on with the virus...assuming he had the relevant qualifications

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Any of you bothered to find out what his job description is? It has nothing to do with the medical aspects of the disease. It is a coordinating position. It's his job to facilitate communication and coordination between government agencies which are dealing with the threat of ebola.

A medical expert would be worse than useless in such a role, they have more direct concerns and can their skill can be better applied.

Klain is a bureaucrat, appointed to do a bureaucrat's job. He hasn't even started yet, what good would standing in front of the House to say "I will look into that" do?

Maybe it is time to break the pattern I think we have enough organizers.....leaders with knowledge up what they are leading are needed. All this man is in reality is a paid propaganda artist. Spin it a million ways and it will always land on this simple truth.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

leaders with knowledge up what they are leading are needed.

Leaders that are not politicians are what is needed.

<< 1   >>

join