It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im under demonic attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar

I fell victim to sleep paralysis once. It was after going to sleep with like 6 nicotine patches on, very scary stuff.

Thing is, I didn’t see any demons because I don’t believe in the supernatural. But I had recently broken up with my ex who’d I’d been with since I was 15 and was very upset about it, so that’s what I was dreaming (hallucinating) about.

At first I was just sitting on the porch of the unit we lived in waiting for her. Then I realized I was conscious and couldn’t move so started fighting it, desperately trying to get up. Then the dream turned more dark and I was inside the unit and the walls were lined with fish tanks with dead fish all in the tanks and I could see my ex out the window on the front lawn having a big party with all her friends. Luckily, though past experience I quickly realized it was just a hallucination and I calmed down and just went with it and then came right out of it and could move again.

My point being……. fear knocks……. you answer…….. there was never anything there.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: schuyler

Yes, but do you know for a certainty that he is NOT being attacked by some form of malicious entity? I mean KNOW, for sure, you can prove to us that he is delusional, that he is crazy. Like I said I don't believe in a god or devil but that does not mean that I believe that humans are the only sentient life-form within all parameters of our presumably infinite existence. If you honestly believe that there is zero possibilty that he is being attacked by something then, in my opinion, you are a fool. I discount nothing, until I have 100% irrefutable prrof to the contrary, which, seeing as how we are dealing with spiritual matters, is next to impossible.

kallisti

Usually these "malicious entities" live entirely in the subconscious or imagination. If you believe they exist, they exist. if you believe that they can evicted through belief, they will disappear.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I agree, earlier in the thread i spoke of an experience i had one night and have since done some research on sleep paralysis and i know from my experience the way i read it was exactly how i felt. Fortunately i only had this happen one time, and i can't say for sure that i was awake when this happened. I do know that if it was a dream it was a very very vivid dream. I read it was quite common, i feel thankful its only happened once!!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

originally posted by: Emma3

originally posted by: gorsestar
Would I have better luck invoking the archangel Michael?

I swear this is the truth and nothin but the truth so help my eternal soul

Have you played with ouija boards, do you have occultic objects in your house, are you wearing amulets, are you meditating, etc..?

I have and do all those thing and have never once had an encounter with a "demonic spirit", what does that mean? Am I just really lucky... or really unlucky?

From my point of view: Since you do not believe in them they hold no power over you and therefor cannot really harm you. And owning your space and creating a karma mirror with intention->manifestation believing you are safe will in fact make you safe.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rustydog

They really can be freaky, so I kind of enjoy them sometimes. Its like a reality horror flick your the main character in. I'm trying to help the op here, but it seems to fall on deaf ears with all the witch doctors feeding on the demon hypothesis. I'm not suggesting I don't believe that supernatural forces may exist, I'm open minded. Its that the op has already said this was a dream with all the tale tale signs of a documented condition. Hopefully you (op) do a little research before calling Father Merrin an Father Karras to cast out evil spirits. Lay down and become the master of your really cool and rare dreams!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If not a classic sleep paralysis case,
It's just autosuggestion caused by your subconscious mind based on your superstitious fears and beliefs
Is it a just coincidence that no atheist ever, has encounter demonic attacks?

originally posted by: khnum
I have to laugh sometimes,so after every major belief system on the planet for the last 6000 years concedes of or speaks of evil spirits,demons,djinn,incubus,succubus,evil angels etc etc we now in the 21st century pass this off as being delusional,or having sleep paralysis or a psychiatrist might tell you that you have a colorful internal framework,science denies the spiritual for a reason op it is not of God

And what did humanity achieved in those 6000 years compared to the last two centuries?
The belief system you talk about flourished because people back then didn't know any better!
They couldn't give any scientific answers so they had to thought of supernatural causes, more so when they were ''brainwashed'' since they born in a religious society that most of the times punished you hard, if you dared to think otherwise.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

You're perfectly right. I used to call them god's monkeys (no offense your is sublime
) .

To Gorsestar:

They're just bullies from the other side, trying hard on your fears and religieous beliefs, like powerfull demons/hell/vengeful god (ringing a bell?). The use your fear of higher entity as a lever but they are empty handed. The fact is that it has the power YOU give them. Your soul has been and will be forever yours.

So it's knocking on your door, like Watch Tower zelots an early sunday morning, with the same intent: shoveling crap in your head. Many tricks work butI use to melt them in a bright bubble of love, sending them to an ever forgiving god, like a lost lamb. They do vanish. It's like bad entity pepper spay. Do whatever you want but STOP the fear and be well friend

And might I add to others who actually believe it's all fake/sickness/delusion: have an open mind. Remember Copernic, Gallileo, Tesla: some things have yet to be discovered and I think it's utterly self centered to think we're the only sentient being in a billion stars universe or multiverse.
edit on 2014 10 20 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Perhaps you might requaint yourself of the ancient civilisation and technology threads to see that human intelligence didn't start at 1800 ad

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Ever been picked up and thrown across a room by an autosuggestion?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

No, but I have been knocked over in a chair by what felt like someone throwing a bowling ball at me.
I made it go away.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Perhaps you might requaint yourself of the ancient civilisation and technology threads to see that human intelligence didn't start at 1800 ad

I never said it started then, I just made a comparison. Even though the civilizations you speak of had a very different understanding of the concept of god and religion than ours. For ex. a god of nature represents the ''spirit'' (or soul) of the nature itself, and not a being outside our world, like yahweh, satan,etc
Furthermore there is no evidence at all, that they believed in demons the way christians do. The word demon comes from the greek word Δαίμον and it described respect ,purity and holyness often followed by the word god. It was also used as a phrase «κατά φύλακα δαίμονα» (guardian demon) from which come todays phrase guardian angel.
Since the establishment of christianity , pagan beliefs were viewed as satanic and the word demon took an opposite meaning.

If you believe a ''demon'' can do such a thing, why can't you also consider the chance that the human mind have some potential that we may haven't yet unlocked such as telekinesis or such... hhmmmm
Other than that yes autosuggestion can make you believe you have experienced a situation like this, even though you haven't

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Unless you've experienced such things you have no frame of reference for them,I might start a thread on these difficulties

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The medical field calls it sleep paralysis because they do not recognize or believe in the spirits (good and evil). If they in the medical field can not see it (which includes symptoms) or touch it then it must be a brain disorder or malfunction that either medication and/or help from a qualified psychiatrist is required. Very few in the medical field would even consider this to be a spiritual issue.

Now I am all for psychiatrist and they have helped some but not all because if they did we would not need insane asylums. Simply swallow the little red pill and all is OK BUT that is not the case for everyone. This is one reason why the psychiatric field has not advanced as the medical field because they have hit a wall. Coming up with fancy names for all types of mental disorders has not solved the problems many individuals experience.

You can drug a person who has spiritual manifestation, infestation, obsessed, and/or possessed just like someone who has a real psychiatric disorder because the human body reacts to strong medication but once the medication wears off it no longer works and that individual once again starts showing symptoms that medical doctors have falsely misdiagnosed and refuse to consider alternative treatment. A vicious circle. I would say half of those inside a psychiatric ward are under spiritual attack and without proper spiritual treatment the health of that individual deteriorates.

Spirits reach out in our dreams, it is a way to communicate with the mortal. We are more accessible when we are unconscious or in dream state. Sometimes when dreaming a spirit will come to you either with a message or they want to hurt you.... or both. If you don't know what to do.... you can die in your sleep.

Both sides (heaven and hell) know the name of Jesus the Christ very well. If you know the Hebrew name of Jesus (Yeshua) it is even better but if you have not be given the authority to expel and fight the demonic world then you have opened up a can of worms that will be devastating to you and everyone you come into contact with. Yeshua allows all who believes in him to expel demons who attack you personally BUT don't go out there and try to help others with this or you will land in a mental ward!

I recommend you pray before you go to bed EVERY NIGHT and ask God to protect you while you sleep and to guard you from nightmares and spiritual attacks. I think you will find out that you will sleep much better. I would also suggest you find someone who has training in this field and seek him or her out for additional advice.

You are under spiritual attack.

edit on 21-10-2014 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Anyway this guy leaped on me and pinned me down he started mocking me when I rebuked him in my messiah's name saying "that name can't save you" & "he has no power here" I relented in confusion and used Jesus Christ name only once but nothing.

This happens to many that are in the faith, more than others would like to make speech of. Father allows, just to test your faith, nothing more. You can be sure, there are some at a distance whom are ready to jump in, if it goes too far outside of parameters.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Good description of your experiences, what seems to occur in these types of attack is that as your body is still in lock down due to being in the sleeping state,at an instinctive level a threat is perceived, as you describe a dark nebulous form within the room, and consciousness kicks in to defend yourself, so you get an adrenaline rush and are at a heightened state of awareness yet still held within the dream state and conflict ensues.

In some sense this is an archetypal struggle between the forces of darkness and the forces of light which you pleasingly referenced in terms of the black and white books, but it is also a struggle between the subconscious and conscious mind, and also a struggle between aspects of greater Cosmic mind and the individual, the religious aspects should not be disregarded.

In a general sense the threat is very real, we must all struggle to preserve our own sanity and soul against the madness the world sometimes throws at us, what occurs in the mystical encounters with evil thought form as entity is simply a condensed version of the greater struggle, always an interesting one, i can have many such encounters over a single night of disturbed sleep, as the mind is rejecting them at the instinctive level anyway i don't consciously worry about it, and simply go back to sleep and dream on, eventually they get the message without any histrionics.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

So, they exist.

Of course, you are under attack by them.

Unfortunatley, to believe in them, and to confirm you fears by posting this topic, you have solidified their position in your life.

You can't "unbelieve" in them or write them off, so what can you do?

The only option is to fight them, and yes, it is possible.

When you are still controlled by fear, you cannot rationalise your thoughts, and you cannot formulate a defensive response, when you are alert and in control, when you sense them, it is easy to fight them off or shield yourself.

Try this, when you are asleep, get a ball that you can fit into your hand, clutch the ball as you go to sleep, it causes the nerves in your arm to remain tense during the night, and when your nerves are tense, they generate a field that can prevent "them" from getting in.

I have a small crystal sphere that I clench in my hand as I sleep, in a sense, my spirit is inside the ball and protected.

edit on 21-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join