It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im under demonic attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've come under demonic attack twice through a precarious set of circumstances the criteria of which don't fit the standard model for these events. Let me explain that I am a skeptic that fears Elohim/God - I hold empiricism and faith dearly to me. I also date an industrial psych major and have read some of Kant and niechze critiques so you can say I appreciate my sanity.

I was raised attending church often until age 7 afterward we went to a school of metaphysics that operates around using the scared names of God-Yahweh/Yeshua. Not to be confused with the Hebrew Isrealite movement. I'm a male university student in my 20s now and had never experienced anything paranormal until recently but I do regard myself as highly empathic.

May 30th, 2014

I couldn't breathe, I violently shook myself, pure terror engulfed me and nothing saved. IT appeared across the room having no form or voice just black mass but it's mere presence instantly trapped me in a struggle for my life it felt like. The dream began where I and another whom I can't recall stood examining books on a lone book shelf in a white room. I pulled out several books not even opening them until way in the back a black book stood out interesting me enough to lift the cover just a crack but this was as far as I could get. The thing was there next and it made me feel afraid like never before and I've been in life or death situations before. This was like that sinking ship hopeless feeling. I consciously shook myself to wake myself from the dream but to no avail. I barely managed to breathe this thing was killing me. I shouted "in Jesus Christ name I rebuke you" x2 the attack did not let up. Finally I shouted "in Yeshua the messiah's name I rebuke you". I awoke and sat up instantly taking a long breath. I was still so afraid I didn't go back to sleep.

Here's the part that deepens the story. I didn't mention what occurred before the dream. I recall reading the entire 17th chapter of Acts where the Holy spirit was poured out amongst the disciples. It says there that no other name is given to salvation except (insert messiah name). I prayed for a sign that night nothing in specific just anything that HE wanted me to know. How right was Paul when he said we battle unseen forces not flesh and blood...

October 13th, 2014

I didn't read the Bible in fact I didn't even pray this night when another one came. They aren't all the same they vary just like us in shape size personality strength etc. At least this is what I observed from my two encounters. This one talked unlike the other one, the 1st guy was stronger or he didn't need to taunt or mock me. anyone ever seen legion? It reminded me of that guy driving the ice cream truck. Anyway this guy leaped on me and pinned me down he started mocking me when I rebuked him in my messiah's name saying "that name can't save you" & "he has no power here" I relented in confusion and used Jesus Christ name only once but nothing. I didn't feel the breathless side effect nor did I move myself this is why I believe this demon was less powerful. He enjoyed mocking the faith and seeing me backtrack but this time I was more prepared (not expectant) to be attacked so I confidently used Yeshuas name to dispatch the goon and I woke up.

I've talked to several people in and out of faith circles and the consensus is what I experienced was very real and calculated. After the second dream it confirmed what I was hesitant to admit. That this wasn't random thoughts colliding in REM sleep and creating detailed happenings in minutes or hours.

Why me? Who else has had these occurences? Please share your stories and advice if you will.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just calmly tell them to go away. Don't feed them with fear. They are emotional parasites.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Would I have better luck invoking the archangel Michael?

I swear this is the truth and nothin but the truth so help my eternal soul

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Do you have any items new to you that are not new?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeshua is the name to throw around most demons will scream or hiss and leave at that name,I have been laughed at too when I used the name Jesus Christ it is not the true name of authority,hopefully you dont get onto the list of believers to recieve psychotronic warfare or gangstalking technology isn't covered

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I believe you. I went through a moody time - related to a heavy thick dark blanket of clouds that just seemed to sit and sit over our town for days. There wasn't any sunlight during the day, just a dull twilight. Even when it cleared there was still a dark circular cloud that seemed to sit between the Sun and our street.

If these "entities" think you are weak, they will try and bring you down - either through obsessions or depression.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar

Yeah if I were you I would invoke Archangel Michael and pray for God to send a white light of protection over you. I wouldn't give in to fear though, because, in my opinion, you can learn from any situation as long as you keep a level head and have faith.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: gorsestar
Im under demonic attack

No... you're not.
The mind is a very powerful thing.

edit on 20/10/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I'm a minimalist I've been trying to get rid of things. At those times the only things I had that weren't mine were maybe a couple shirts borrowed from friends

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I am a skeptic that fears Elohim/God

How does it feel going through life frightened of your god all the time? Furthermore, if you fear your loving, compassionate god, then how are you supposed to react to something as terrifying as a perceived demonic attack? It seems crazy to me that someone would fear another entity that professed to love them unconditionally...

I mean, I fear Eris... but that bitch is crazy.

kallisti

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Believe deep down in you, they just look for the weak and pure souls. Only way to give up its by handing it over have faith be strong because god is greater.a reply to: gorsestar

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

kallisti

Hail Eris!
No hot dog buns!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If you're a Bible believer, you know you shouldn't try to invoke angels. Always ask God for help, directly. For the name of Jesus to work, you have to have faith, otherwise it's like the demons said "we know who Christ is, but who are you?". If I were you, I would read the New Testament and get closer to God.

Also, consider if there's something that you're doing that's causing this. Have you played with ouija boards, do you have occultic objects in your house, are you wearing amulets, are you meditating, etc..?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

kallisti

Hail Eris!
No hot dog buns! except on Setting Orange and/or Friday

All hail Discordia!

kallisti

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I am a God and my body is a tabernacle or temporary dwelling place for the holy spirit. I fear the most High God. These were the messiah's words. Don't confuse this with Gnostic beliefs.

I am not fearful of any dogmatic religious beliefs and so aren't demons try a cross and see their reaction.

I know am superior to them now and control is a possibility
edit on 20-10-2014 by gorsestar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

kallisti

Hail Eris!
No hot dog buns! except on Setting Orange and/or Friday

All hail Discordia!

kallisti

And praise Bob!
The world ends tomorrow and you may die.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If they can touch you then that means you can touch them too but usually the fear response keeps this thought from our minds.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

I don't mess around with that dark magick crap. This all happened when I prayed for a sign and hasn't stopped.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emma3

Have you played with ouija boards, do you have occultic objects in your house, are you wearing amulets, are you meditating, etc..?

I have and do all those thing and have never once had an encounter with a "demonic spirit", what does that mean? Am I just really lucky... or really unlucky?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Has it physically injured you in any way other than pain? If all it can do is cause pain and play head games, you'll be fine, although the road ahead is not easy.

Once it realizes that you refuse to succumb to its torments, it will stop tormenting you, at least this has been my experience. I've had fear strike me so hard that all I wanted to do was run away. Whatever it is telling you, just ignore it, it is a liar. Beings with real power do not threaten or play mind games, they smile politely and do as they may.

Before I got mine to leave me alone, I'd mock them, pretending that their activities were effecting me and then I'd laugh in their face. Show it that you are not a simple animal that can be curtailed by fear and pain, and it will leave you alone. Actually, if you can earn the respect of the other side, strange things can unfold for you.

This might be the most horrific thing anyone has ever said to you, but that which has suffered and endured rises stronger. Take this as a challenge, as a hideous blessing, and try to figure out how to use it to your advantage. Use your enemy's apparent strength and arrogance against them. If it starts undermining your own authority and the games move beyond simple pain and terror, you might want to seek help, but otherwise, you already have the tools you need to win this battle.

Remember. If it had the power to control you, it wouldn't need to play mind games. You are in control. Do not submit, do not surrender. I honestly believe turning to God is a trap, because if you don't surrender to the demons, you'll end up surrendering to God. Your own authority is obviously something these creatures value or they wouldn't work so hard in such a multifaceted way to undermine you at every stage of your journey. Figure out who you want to be in that moment. How would the ideal you respond to a situation of torture? Be that person. If you demonstrate that you refuse to be undermined, I believe you take a big step on the journey of self-discovery and personal evolution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join