It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vomiting on a train? - warning gross movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I saw this today

www.liveleak.com...

And I'm amazed at reading the comments the total lack of respect the world seems to be giving Ebola.

I cannot find any back story to this movie, It was posted 14hrs ago, where, when, who.. I think its day time looking out the train window and people appear to be fresh and alert, ie its the morning their day has begun!

then, the stranger next to you vomits red liquid..

This is exactly how the worlds going to find out if this is a global pandemic.. when you tube movies of people showing symptoms become rapidly available.

I know we have criticized the CDC and WHO who the way they have approached this issue. The US told the world it had the best medical facilities and procedures therefore it would never survive.

What if its the people, its our responsibilities as citizens that is not stopping this virus. You only need to read the comments on the link above to see how no one is taking this bug seriously..

with all this going on I am reading up on the plague. People could go to bed feeling fine and get sick/die before they wake up.

What if, that's whats happening to the infected people, its why we haven't seen the family either..

edit on am1209318192014-10-19T00:09:07-05:00122014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

And I'm amazed at reading the comments the total lack of respect the world seems to be giving Ebola.

Making light of a bad situation isn't lacking respect for it. Its making jokes to cover the insane fear that comes with something like ebola, it's better to make a few jokes, go about living your life, than every time something related might come up we say "Oh god ebola is so bad we all might die, lets hope its not ebola..." in monotone.

That being said, looks like the guy just drank too much the night before, not ebola.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It looked like tadpoles swimming in kool aid (damn near dry heaved typing it). It didn't look like blood to me, but I get the point you are tying to make. I agree with Boncho above on this one. I think a lot of people are joking in an effort to assuage their near overwhelming fear that shiite might get real... real soon. We do that with lots of things. It's a good coping mechanism.

I can't believe more people weren't freaking out regardless of Ebola though. It looked looked he made no effort to contain it at all. Most of us (even when we are extremely sick) at least attempt to cover our mouths while running to the bathroom. I understand he couldn't run to the bathroom, but he could have tried to contain it somewhat with his hands to keep it from going everywhere... like it did.

There are lots of other things you can contract from body fluids other than Ebola. I would have been moving to the back of the damn train pronto... Ebola or not.
edit on 10/19/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
just my opinion - but in context - pimms overdose ?
edit on 19-10-2014 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is the Hong Kong MTR. reply to: ignorant_ape

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
And why was he being video'd anyway ? Seems strange to me that a passenger directly opposite would be in your face and recording you ... unless it was staged, perhaps ... and they were expecting the "technicolour yawn" ?

If I was on public transport and not feeling well, I'd certainly tell whoever was trying to record me to take a walk !

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm not surprised at the comments posted here, LiveLeak hosts tons of gore, death, extreme violence, and sexual type videos. So the comments seem appropriate for the LiveLeak fan base. FYI, the site used to be called ogrish.com before they decided they wanted to change their image to seem a little more mainstream. LOL. Still a shock site if you ask me, and I've been visiting them for over 10 years.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
When my sister turned 18 she had a party and drunk too much Cherry B (a popular cherry flavoured drink at the time) and when she vomited I though she was bleeding internally. Sometimes what goes down looks nothing like what comes up. Talking about vomiting on public transport and people panicking thinking Ebola, according to that I think I am already guilty. Even though I am 65 I still suffer with travel sickness, I only need to be on a bus for a couple of miles and I would throw up. Hell, if the SHTF with Ebola I would have to keep away from public transport or they'd just kill me offhand.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Something seems off. Like he's either extremely miserable or drunk or something. I've been really sick before, puking my cheeks off for hours straight, but still always attempted to make it to a trash can or toilet or something.

top topics

join