It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King’s Politicking: Ron Paul Talks Ebola Hysteria, Government Overreach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Larry King’s Politicking: Ron Paul Talks Ebola Hysteria, Government Overreach

Real journalism by real men about the real things that matter; this was a privilege to watch, and I liked how Ron towards the end explains the "phenomenon" of college kids agreeing with him. "It's because they know that I am telling the truth... peace is a powerful idea... I'd be cautious about having a revolution - I'm waiting for the REAL revolution, the intellectual revolution, and it's coming!" Says the good Doctor. He says to remain optimistic, and makes a logically consistent and good-hearted argument for why Libertarianism makes sense. I really like this guy - wish he would run again and become president of the United States in 2016 - also I'm going to vote all Libertarian this November - I realized that now has come the time to deal with the real problems the United States faces - TERRIBLE foreign policy, dictatorship, fascism, infringement of civil liberties, the problems with just printing money to support bubbles, and the fact that we ARE creating a world which is MORE dangerous than if we just took EVERYBODY home NOW. Thank God for a bit of intellectual reporting - its a welcome break from the endless dribble that gushes from the boob tube and radio.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

My only concern is, the clinical fact of the beloved US of A is, that the overwhelming majority of the populus cannot be claimed having any bodily function housing the sort of intellect, which would help them understand this sort of reporting and topics.

Foreign policy, dictatorship, fascism, infringement of civil liberties,... many complicated words. Facism - addiction to Facebook?

new topics

join