It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read with CAUTION!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   

My buddy was telling me his girl has, um the jock itch!

I asked him if he was just kidding and he said "Like no man, *pause* why?"

After barely controlling my obvious laughter pain, I also asked if she always scratched below the belt. I am starting to wonder whos cheating on who though...neither one has a very good reuptation!

Ok, never mind...I thought it was worth posting as he just called me about it! LMAO!!!

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
LOL!
Now thats funny. You should tell him to take his girl to the Dr. so she gets checked out just in case.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I would take them both, but I'm afiad to be close to them now...pehaps I'll send a couple cans of Raid!

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am starting to wonder whos cheating on who though...neither one has a very good reuptation! Posted by ADVISOR

Good point, if it turns out to be something like VD, it could well be hard to explain to the other partner...

A military acquaintence of mine told me a story of being attached to the dispensary at a USAF in the Phillipines... if a normal serviceman turned up at the dispensary due to VD, he risked discipline for "damage to government property", and his actual diagnosis was entered to his medical record: then his spouse (if stationed with him overseas) was brought in and appraised of what happened, so that she could be treated as well. This obviously generally caused serious disruption in the family life of those who were caught with thier pants down (OK, that was bad, I admit).

However, if a pilot came down with the same affliction, things were handled a little different (I guess because thier skills were a little harder to come by). Regardless of what disease the pilot came down with, it was entered as a vague diagnosis of "urethritis", urinary tract infection. When the spouse was brought in for treatment, they would trot out a very BS sounding story about the husband being exposed to an exotic water borne pathogen that took up residence in the urinary tract, and the wife may have been exposed.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
that sounds authentic, dragon-R: certainly VD was treated as a "self-inflicted wound" in the British Army, at times, in both WW1 and WWII. And I guess one can almost see the logic.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
LMAO, thats funny as bad as it is to laugh at...

top topics

join