It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitamin C if the SHTF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

We do have some pine needle type tree's in the area, but far and few in between, that's a great thought, I also love tea.

Thank you for that!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

I'm curious as to what this come's out as?

My grandmother does something similar however with Vodka, and different herb's for 3 weeks in the sun.

It's said to cure the common cold, and neither her nor my grandfather have had a cold in 25 years....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sauerkraut.

It's what German sailors were given at sea (hence the moniker "krauts").

You can make it yourself with cabbage and salt. Growing the cabbage is simple. Sauerkraut pickles beautifully and mine lasts for several years.

Some stuff seems made to order for Preppers, by God hisself. Don't make a simple thing complicated.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Our simple plan. We have a tangerine tree. We'll also be adding an orange tree as well as other fruit trees, after the winter. (or what passes for winter here in FL).

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

That sounds like a great plan, for the area, I however am stuck in the midwest region of the US.

Unless we did some hydroponic indoor growing, I doubt we would be able to sustain such tree's.

I would however like to save up and move somewhere a bit warmer, with a good amount of land, and then start on my underground hobbit style house's, hopefully some of my wind turbine / solar panel plan's would work well and we would have virtually no bills with the exception of taxes.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Better check the USA wind maps then. In Texas, ranchers actually make more leasing room for wind turbines than they do raising cattle!

Here in FL though, no dice on that.....(and FL hates solar power....ironic, due to it being the Sunshine State, but the power companies here rule with an iron fist).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join